My Life

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

krishhi

My Life

Post by krishhi » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:55 am

hello friends,

i am krishna (My full name is surya venkata naga gopala krishna). I have a problem with my jobs. I have got many jobs and almost confirmed but suddenly its just slipped from my hands.  Can you read my numerology and please give suggestions to change about anything related to me and my name.

my details are : sir name : Mummina
                                Full name : Surya Venkata Naga Gopala Krishna
                                Date of birth : 3rd september, 1982.
              peoples called me as : krishnaji, krish.
            my mobile number is    : 9866902757

this is all about my information . (some people says that changing letters in name will cause good results ) So please give reply. Why because i loose my patience but my family is poor. So i beg you please show a correct path to me .

thankingyou one and all

yours krish.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:49 am

Dear Krishhi,

If you are still with us on Mystic Board.....here is your reading:

Your Life Path Number is 5

Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.
Your Life Path will be composed of many paths. Change will be a recurring event throughout your life, and you will welcome these changes as gateways to new opportunities and the development of free will. With time you will become a defender of freedom. You will view the world through liberal's eyes, and will most likely champion the causes of the world's underdogs.

Your Life Destiny Number is 6

Your Destiny Number sheds light on those things you must accomplish in your life to be fulfilled.
Your purpose in life is to serve by nurturing family and loved ones. Your sense of beauty and community will make you a harmonizing force for those around you. You will bring to our world two qualities it is all too often missing: love and balance.

Your Soul Number is 1

Your Soul Number describes your deepest desires and dreams and the person you truly want to be.
Those with the number 1 as their soul number are fiercely independent and have a desire to lead others. With the exception of their own, they are not team players. Nor do they take orders well.

Your Personality Number is 5

Your Personality Number reveals the "external you"--the personality traits others will know you by.
5 personalities are bright and witty. They thrive on change and a variety of experience. 5s are risk takers. Chance invigorates them. The 5 personality's prime directive is to explore and expand their personal freedom. They are liberal by nature. 5s love to explore the physical world and expand the realm of their sensuality. 5s have a youthful personality that many will find irresistible.

Your Maturity Number is 11

Your Maturity Number reveals the person you will come to be--your true self.
You have the Master Number 11 as your Maturity Number. Master Numbers indicate nearly complete or complete development of the traits associated with the number they would reduce to. This relation is usually expressed by writing the Master Number and the number it reduces to together. Master Number 11 is often written 11/2.
Freedom and responsibility come with having a Master Number. You have the freedom to choose whether to allow your Master Number traits to express themselves or not. If you opt to act responsibly and use your lofty powers, you will find your reward is in the choice itself. If you choose to ignore your talents, you may find yourself taking more than one step back. You may incur a Karmic Debt.
Even in your early years you will exhibit knowledge and wisdom far beyond the normal. As you mature, your knowledge of all things spiritual will continue to grow. In your later years you will enjoy pursuing even more knowledge of the mystical and divine. Your intuition and psychic abilities will have reached their zenith. You will inspire and bring joy to those around you and possibly all of humankind.

Your Balance Number is 1

As long as your life is on an even or uplifting keel balance numbers are relatively dormant. However, in those times when your life is out of order your Balance Number can become central to resolving the turmoil you are experiencing. Your Balance Number reflects the traits you need to bring to the forefront in order the get through difficult periods with the least amount of damage or time wasted on negative influences.
A 1 Balance Number indicates you need to rely on your creativity and innate courage to help you through troubled times. While you may be a “go it alone” type person, during stressful periods it would be to your benefit to seek the counsel and aide of others. Do not shut yourself off from friends and family.

The 4 Pinnacles

Pinnacles represent moments in your life in which you realize current goals and learn some of life's lessons. If you are at the beginning of a Pinnacle, then they can be used as a predictive tool to assist in managing your future. Your first Pinnacle begins at birth and last until around the age of 27. Your Second Pinnacle last through the next 9 year and the Third Pinnacle last for 9 years after the Second Pinnacle has passed. Your Fourth Pinnacle picks up where the Third Pinnacle ends and last throughout the rest of your life.

Your First Pinnacle Number is 3

You are at a time in life where the door to self-expression is ready to open. This should be a very creative period for you during which you also develop strong friendships and learn to speak from your heart.

Your Second Pinnacle Number is 5

A number 5 Pinnacle is a time of change. This is period in which you will cast off restraints and develop your personal freedom. You will learn to be flexible and adaptable, to hold your ground and not run from the changes which confront you. A number 5 Pinnacle is a time of change. This is period in which you will cast off restraints and develop your personal freedom. You will learn to be flexible and adaptable, to hold your ground and not run from the changes which confront you.

Your Third Pinnacle Number is 8

An 8 Pinnacle is a time in which you will learn to apply power and authority in an effective way. In this period you should master the basic skills to become a good leader: organization, management and hopefully the application of justice for all.

Your Fourth Pinnacle Number is 2

You will learn how to have balanced relationships with others without sacrificing your inner self. Your talents for relating to others as well as helping others relate to each other will grow.

The 4 Challenges

Challenges denote personal weaknesses and temptations you will have to overcome and strengths you will have to develop to fully realize your goals. The 4 Challenges have the same time frame as the 4 Pinnacles.

Your First Challenge Number is 6

A 6 Challenge marks a period in which you will learn to balance the needs of your family with your own. You will learn that true nurturing can only come from your heart. Your idealistic views of marriage may be shaken some, but if you learn to temper them some you will be happier and more secure on the other side of this Challenge.

Your Second Challenge Number is 8

An 8 Challenge denotes a period when you are being called to come to the forefront and lead others. You will be tested by material gains, and must remember your true destiny is to contribute significant accomplishments to your world. To traverse this Challenge successfully you will have to learn not to misuse the power that is entrusted to you.

Your Third Challenge Number is 2

Your Challenge is to learn how to manage your natural sensitivity to others, aversion to conflict and need for harmony in a way that will not repress your own needs. In time you will learn to balance your needs with those of others.

Your Fourth Challenge Number is 2

Your Challenge is to learn how to manage your natural sensitivity to others, aversion to conflict and need for harmony in a way that will not repress your own needs. In time you will learn to balance your needs with those of others.

The 3 Cycles

Cycles occur in 28 year periods. The First Cycle last from birth through your 28th year and is called your Formative or Seed Cycle. The Second Cycle--your Productive or Fruit Cycle--begins at age 29 and last through your 56th year. The Third Cycle, your Harvest Cycle, begins with the coming of your 57th year and last throughout the rest of your life. Your Cycle Numbers tell you the lessons you must learn and goals you must meet to stay on your Life's Path and achieve your true destiny.

Your First Cycle Number is 9

Those in a 9 Cycle will see their compassion and tolerance for others blossom. You will find satisfaction in putting the greater good for all ahead of your own needs. This is a cycle in which you will explore the depths of your love for your fellow man.

Your Second Cycle Number is 3

Your emphasis during this Cycle will be on unleashing your creativity. You will need to focus your energies to get all you can from this Cycle. The reward for traversing this Cycle successfully is a life full of friends and the coming to fruition of your creative talents.

Your Third Cycle Number is 2

If you are in a 2 Cycle you are going to develop at a slow, even pace. Your talents for peacemaking and gentle persuasion will come into play often. Understanding relationships will be your main goal in this period. Should this be your Third Cycle, patience and diplomacy will be the characteristics of this Cycle.

Your Karmic Lesson Number(s) are/is   6

Karmic Lesson numbers reveal areas in which we need to grow. To become more complete, we need to give extra attention to these areas in this lifetime. If one of your 5 core numbers is the same as a Karmic Lesson Number the significance of the Karmic Lesson Number is reduced.

A 6 Karmic Lesson Number denotes an inability or reluctance to make commitments. Even when you do commit yourself to something it may be your nature to hold back any true passion for the commitment or relationship. Over time you might do well to slowly allow your passions to express themselves and put your heart into your commitments and relationships.
The number 6 appears in your core numbers, so the the importance of this number is lessened.

Your Karmic Debt Number(s) are/is 14

Karmic Debt Numbers signify past abuses of your talents that you must make amends for. Like all of us, you have made many choices and taken many actions in your lives. Some of those choices and actions have been mistakes. Your past errors must be addressed, so you can use your Karmic Debt Numbers to identify exactly what type of mistakes you have made in the past and how you can atone for them.
A 14 Karmic Debt Number indicates that you have abused your right to freedom. Possibly you increased you freedom to act at the costs of others, or you exercised your free will in ways that abused your own spirit (e.g., drug use). The solution for you is to find a true path to freedom that does not harm you or others around you.

You Have A 10!

While a 10 is not a Karmic Debt number it can have a major impact on your Karmic Debts. The presence of a 10 means you will have the tools necessary to pay your debt. Of course there is a catch, and that is nothing is forcing you to use them. You must choose to use them to clear your debt. If you do take advantage of the resources your 10 indicates you have your Karmic Debt will paid and you will start anew.

Your Lucky Number is 1

Your Personal Lucky Number does not change. This number will be lucky for you your entire life. Your luck derived from this number will be strongest when you are addressing events and issues related to the general meaning of the number. Lucky Numbers should not be relied on to constantly produce positive results, or make impulsive, high risk gambles. They simply mean that where they appear you have an edge. How large an edge is impossible to determine, but seems to increase with the number of occurrences your Lucky Number is be associated with a given event or issue.
Those with a Personal Lucky Number 1 will find their luck derived from 1 strongest when they are facing new beginnings. The 1 will also bring you good fortune when you are in a leadership role. Your 1 may not serve you as well when dealing with established financial or romantic situations.

Your Signature Number is a 5

Signature numbers are based on how you sign your name. Your signature carries the power and the faults of one of the base 9 numbers. You may actually want to sign different documents with different signatures to reap the benefit of a particular number. For instance, if you are signing an agreement of partnership you might want to alter your signature to reflect the powers of the number 2.
The signature you entered is a 5. A 5 signature is most appropriate for using when matters of change are involved.

Your Birthday Number is 3

This number is most influential between your 28th and 56th year. While it is not the most important number in your profile, it does have an effect on your Life's Path and Destiny.
You are creative, optimistic and have a great sense of humor. You find it easy to make others happy, put a smile their faces.

Your Personal Year Number is 3

This number tells you what is happening in your life this year. This number should be used to help you avoid setbacks and focus your energies on those areas of your life where you are most likely to achieve your goals.
While the number 3 is about joy and fun, it does not mean that this will be that type of year for you. This is time when you should learn to speak from your heart. This can prove to be a painful experience, but once it is past the fun and joy should begin for you.

Your Personal Month Number is 9

This number tells you what is happening in your life this month. Use this number in the same way you would your Personal year number, but apply it only to the current month.
This a month in which you should clean up loose ends, let go of the past and prepare yourself for the future.

Your Foundation Letter is S

Having an S Foundation Letter denotes someone with a kind, loving nature. They can be the one to soothe over the wounds caused by a project’s feuding team-members.

Your First Vowel is U

Having a U First Vowel suggest a person who yearns to win at any cost.

Hope you enjoyed your reading!  Please post a feedback...

love and rainbows

Raka

krishhi

Post by krishhi » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Thank you very much for the reading. I am sorry for my late reply. I never checked this thread after posted.

Once again thank you so much.

I didn't find about my marriage and career, If you don't mind can you tell?

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”