Plz Help

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

niirvana

Plz Help

Post by niirvana » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:18 am

My
Name : Satchit H Contractor
Date of birth 20-Jan 1980
Plz provide me the readings

rasp34

Post by rasp34 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:07 am

Satchit, your Personal Numerology Reading describes all aspects of your chart
as they are understood in numerology, accurately and in-depth.
   Each chapter starts with a short introduction telling you where this particular
number is found and how it affects you.  This is followed by the number itself.  
Often, you will find a double digit number followed by a single digit.
   The meaning of your number is then explained in easy to read language.  
Satchit, you don't need to know anything about numerology to be able to enjoy
and benefit from this reading.

I hope you will enjoy your reading.

LIFE PATH  

If ever there was a moment of total transformation, it was the moment of your
birth. In that instant, you stepped through a door in time into a new reality -- the
reality of human life. The most important number in your numerology chart is
based on the date of your birth, the moment when the curtain goes up in your life.  
   Even at that moment, you were a person with your own unique character, as
unique as your DNA. Everything that is you existed in potential, much like a play
that is about to begin. Your entire life exists as a potential that has been prepared
for. Satchit, you have ultimate freedom to do with your life as you like: To fulfill its
potential completely, or to make some smaller version of yourself. It all depends
upon your effort and commitment. You make the decisions to fulfill, to whatever
extent, the potential life that exists within you. That is your choice. In this sense,
the possible you is implicit during the moment of your birth.  
   The Life Path number gives us a broad outline of the opportunities, challenges,
and lessons we will encounter in this lifetime. Your Life path is the road you are
traveling. It reveals the opportunities and challenges you will face in life. Your Life
Path number is the single most important information available in your Personality
Chart!

Your Life Path is 19/1  

Satchit, you are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own
mind; you demand freedom of thought and action. You have drive and
determination. You don't let anything or anyone stand in your way once you are
committed to your goal.

You assume the responsibility to be the protector and provider for those you
love. You demand respect and attention and become irritated and even
domineering when important things do not go your way.
   You need to feel in command of important undertakings, and resist supportive
roles. You seek the forefront and the limelight.
   Satchit, you are exceptionally creative and original and possess a touch of the
unusual. Your approach to problems is unique and you have the courage to
wander from the beaten path. You can be impatient with your shortcomings and
those of others.
   You are very concerned with your status and foster the appearance of success
and self-satisfaction. The need to appear well off propels you to strive for growth,
success and the finer things of life.
   You should watch out for selfishness, conceit and the over-concern with
appearance. You must guard against overzealous behavior, anger and
aggressiveness. If these qualities are not brought under control you could
become excessively domineering, vindictive and even violent. You perform best
when you are left to your own devices. Ideally you should own your own business
and be your own boss. Hold fast to your life's dream and work with the
determination you possess to realize it. You can become overly stressed by your
driven nature. Be careful about the food you eat and maintain an exercise
program you enjoy. Competition sports are often a healthy outlet for a person with
your drive, particularly sports involving running and swimming. Don't let pride and
overconfidence be your masters. Remember, your talents and abilities are a gift
from a higher source, which should promote gratitude and humility, rather than
pride and conceit.
   More often than not a person with a 1 Life Path will achieve much in life as long
as the drive, creativity, originality and pioneering spirit are fully employed!

Satchit, your Life Path number 19, while identical in many ways to the Life Path
numbers 1 and 10, also reveals the presence of a Karmic Debt. The person with
the 19 Karmic Debt will learn independence and the proper use of power. You will
be forced to stand up for yourself, and often be left to stand alone. Difficulties will
be faced and overcome through personal struggle
One of the central lessons for people with the 19 Karmic Debt is that you
stubbornly resist help. Much of your independence is self-imposed; you simply
don't want to listen to others, or accept the help or advice of others. Your 19
Karmic Debt can become a self imposed prison if you do not open up to the
reality of interdependence, and the mutual need for love.

The most important lesson for the 19 Karmic Debt is: While you seek to stand
on your own feet, you are still a human being, deeply connected with others and
in need of the support, assistance, and human understanding that all people
need. Those with the 19 Karmic Debt will learn the hard way that "no man is an
island," and that we are, indeed, "all bits of the main!"

EXPRESSION  

Your Expression number reveals your physical and mental constitution, the
orientation or goal of your life.  Some numerologists refer to this number as the
Destiny, because it represents a lifelong target at which you are aiming.  You
work at fulfilling this potential every day of your life.  Thus, the Expression number
reveals your inner goal, the person you aim to be.  
   The Expression number reveals the talents, abilities, and shortcomings that
were with you when you entered your human body.  Your name, and the numbers
derived from it, reveals your development, as well as the talents and issues you
will be working with during this life.
   For those for whom reincarnation is an accepted philosophy, the vibration of
your full name can be seen as the totality of your personal evolution, the
experiences, talents, and wisdom accumulated over many life times.  Every
experience, no matter how great or small, along this evolutionary path has
influenced your development, and brought you to your current state of being.
   The Expression is your being; the Life Path is the major lesson you are
attempting to learn this time around.  Time allows the gradual emergence of your
personality.  By reading the Expression number below, you will come to
understand your basic nature and the abilities and issues inherent in your being.

Your Expression is 17/8  

Satchit, you have the power and potential to achieve great things.  It is both
your challenge and your birthright to gain dominion over a small part of the earth.  
Whatever your enterprise, you strive to be the best and most successful in your
field.  You are highly competitive and will not rest until you are satisfied that you
have bypassed the opposition.  You enjoy challenges and rivalry.
   You are a realist and a visionary planner.  Money and authority are available to
you if you are willing to discipline yourself -- generally an inborn talent -- and
persevere in the face of the considerable obstacles in your path.
   You are dynamic and have a talent for efficiency.  You understand the larger
picture, see the broader challenges, and know how to marshal your collective
resources to address the problems.  You delegate responsibility well; it is best for
you to leave many of the details to others.
   Satchit, you are a great leader of people and an outstanding judge of character.  
You are demanding of those who work for you, often putting things in no uncertain
terms: do it my way or don't do it at all!
   At the same time, you don't hesitate to reward the faithful and hardworking
employee.  You are not a particularly tolerant leader; too much tolerance violates
your sense of efficiency.  You go directly after your goal with courage and
tenacity.
   You have a natural understanding of money, authority, and power.  You are
able to struggle consistently after your goal.  Eventually power falls to you.  Within
you lies an innate balance between the higher and lower characteristics of man.  
Your challenge in life is to balance your higher ideals and your understanding of
the hard realities of the earth.
   Much effort will have to be put out and many ups and downs experienced
before you reach the level of success you desire.  Life will probably test you many
times with obstacles that seem insurmountable.  But in reality, these are merely
opportunities for you to learn how to use power and authority in the face of
difficulties, and to find out just how much power lies within you.
   It is crucial for your success that you balance the material and the spiritual.  
You have chosen a path that requires balance between giving and taking, reward
and punishment, action and reaction.  Despite the obstacles on your path, you
are a true survivor.
   When focused exclusively on your desire for results and success, you can
become stubborn and intolerant; you can be driven by excessive ambition,
causing you to be exacting and without perspective.  Be careful of your alcohol
consumption, a danger-zone for you.  Satchit, you can be a social drinker, mixing
business with pleasure -- a dangerous cocktail.
   An excellent manager, organizer and administrator you have talents in many
areas of life.  Entrepreneurs, executives, bankers, brokers, negotiators, gamblers,
coaches, collectors, heads of institutions, builders, art dealers, manufacturers,
promoters, military officers, police detectives, smugglers, engineers, pilots or sea
captains.
   You have been entrusted with special gifts, the use or abuse of which has an
immediate and often physical effect upon you and those around you! Use these
gifts for the good of mankind and accept your own good fortune with gratitude.  
This is your rewarding stage in your evolution.  Yours is a life time of harvest
HEART'S DESIRE  

Your Heart's Desire is the inner you.  It shows your underlying urge, your true
motivation.  It reveals the general intention behind many of your actions.  
Consequently, it dramatically influences the choices you make in life.  The Heart's
desire is seen as part of the larger picture, called the core numbers, which
includes the Life Path, Expression, Day you were born, and Personality.  But
each points to a different aspect of you.
   The Expression number reveals your talents and abilities, and your general
direction in life.  The Life Path is the central lesson you came into the world to
learn.  The Day you were born is very closely connected to your Life Path.  It
reveals specific talents you possess, which will be helpful to you in dealing with
your Life Path.  The Personality reveals how people tend to see you.  It also
demonstrates what characteristics you are projecting to the world.  The Heart's
Desire demonstrates the identity of the soul that joined the earth -- you, the
spiritual being.

Your Heart's Desire is 5  

Freedom is essential for your happiness.  Satchit, you love change, new
experiences, meeting new people, adventure and travel.  You love the exotic, far
away places.  Variety is more than mere spice of life -- you thrive on it.  You are
extremely flexible and adaptable.  You have more curiosity than the proverbial cat.  
You have a sharp mind and a natural ability with words.  You are a born
communicator, clear, fluent, and imaginative in every area that interests you --
which are many!
   Your Heart's Desire makes you very well equipped for life.  Change -- the only
constant in life -- doesn't threaten you, as it does other people.  You are highly
resourceful.  Generally, you can think clearly in a crisis; you have good mental
and physical reflexes.  Whenever you fall, you tend to land on your feet.
   Satchit, you are highly enthusiastic.  You get excited easily over a new idea or
opportunity.  Your nature is unconventional.  You are a bit of a gambler, taking
risks whenever you think the rewards are worth it.
   You are very socially oriented and rarely, if ever, dull or boring.  You are, of
course, drawn to those people who, like yourself, are original thinkers and have
exciting personalities.
   Satchit, you enjoy being involved in several projects at the same time.  You
need continual stimulation by the new and fascinating.  You tend to discard boring
pastimes quickly.
   Your love of freedom and change can have numerous consequences.  You
can be irresponsible, especially when it comes to finishing tasks.  You have a
hard time persevering at a given project and bringing it to completion
You must be careful that your love of sensory pleasure doesn't lead you to
excessive indulgence in alcohol, food, sex, and even drugs.
   Satchit, you are a bit of a hero and want to save the world.  This causes you to
make promises you often cannot keep.  Down deep, you long to please everyone,
an impossible goal.
   Many 5s can be emotionally superficial.  They feel love passionately, but fear
making deep and lasting commitments.  As a result, they resist the depths of
emotional attachments and remain on the surface where it is safe.
   You will experience many changes and unusual events, but you learn best
through experience.  Therefore, your life will be full and you will make great strides
in personal growth.

One Year – New beginning! Take a risk, and go for new undertakings and think big!

I hope this is helpful to you.
Let me know if this helped you and if you wanted something more specific.

shaneze

Post by shaneze » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:28 pm

Date Birth 20 Jan 1987 and 26 April 1985 pls tell me the readings and pls explain me how a number can be related to a person and (especially no 23!)

rasp34

Post by rasp34 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:10 am

Hi there for me to give to you a numerology reading I need your names I would prefer full birth names, you could pm me it if you would prefer it that way.
blessings

niirvana

Birth Name

Post by niirvana » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:33 am

Name : Satchit
Fathers Name : Hasmukh
Surname : Contractor

Some numerologist suggested : SContractor / Satcchit / Satchit Conttractor
What do you suggest?

hallam

help!!!!!!!!

Post by hallam » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:20 pm

Hi my name is jay and i beileve i have been gifted with somthing, this started happening aprox, 8 months ago, And im asking for a little bit of help from someone out there, To understand this more. Im not sure if innerpeace is what i have been blessed with, But I cant stop wondering whats happening to me. I see things all the time like the number 11 and 10 i see things that i read on the net and see things on tv and everywhere else imaginable, that desribe me and make me bust out in tears everything i see, Is it just my mind playing tricks on me, i dont beileve that, Im asking for help, Anyone? I Just started meditating and within 20 mins every second night or when i feel comfortable doing it. my arms float, feel weightless, i can do it with eyes open or closed, i believe lord michael prince of arcangels have been sent to give me gods protection, I feel llike for the past 8 months to a year ago i can read people know what there thinking and when there lying And im correct 90 maybe even 100% of the time,

Exsample this was finished at 11:10 {WEIRD}

Jason

d.o.b may 11 1978

rasp34

Post by rasp34 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:52 pm

Hi there I found this on the net about the number 11 for you and below that I put a short numerology report using your first name if you want another report using you full name please pm me  
the number 11 can represent the beginning, the architect of the universe, or oneself, and can signify a higher esoteric life purpose. This number can literally mean a rebirth number — the number of change, of personal-inward revolution.
The 11 is a Master Number because it has the potential to reach great heights in spiritual awareness and conscience.
The 11 understands human nature.
The 11 opens the door between the conscious and the sub-conscious.
The 11 is the first of the three Master Numbers, and, to all the loving, decent people of this world, represents a first step towards a thousand years of peace. It tells us, that we will be guided by our conscience and by our Maker.

With the number 11 the issue is always one of subtlety, intuition, sensitivity, awareness, and the presence of knowledge that is not being applied. You need to trust your intuition. Your gut feelings tend to be more reliable than your "rational" understanding. You are making the wrong decisions based on what you think you know, while deep down your intuitive understanding is telling you to go a different direction.

Very often, people experience this number pattern in the early stages of a relationship, and in that context, it should be considered a warning. Take it very slow. Be very careful. Don't stick your head in the sand when you realize something within the relationship is not quite right. Chances are, it isn't. This does not mean that just because you see the number 11 appear everywhere, you should get out of the relationship. But it does mean that there are certain things you should be aware of. Actually, I should say you are, deep within, aware of them, but you need to make the next step and consciously acknowledge what you already know on a subconscious level.

When romance is not part of the picture, this number can point at just about anything else. Perhaps there are things happening in your work environment you have not paid attention to, although your feelings have been trying to tell you something.

In short, you have to take a close look at your life and "read between the lines." Your inner self is attempting to communicate with you and you are not listening. Open up and acknowledge what you know. Trust thyself.

Numerology report for Jason
         Birth data: May 11, 1978

LIFE PATH  

If ever there was a moment of total transformation, it was the moment of your birth. In
that instant, you stepped through a door in time into a new reality -- the reality of human
life. The most important number in your numerology chart is based on the date of your
birth, the moment when the curtain goes up in your life.  
   Even at that moment, you were a person with your own unique character, as unique
as your DNA. Everything that is you existed in potential, much like a play that is about to
begin. Your entire life exists as a potential that has been prepared for. Jason, you have
ultimate freedom to do with your life as you like: To fulfill its potential completely, or to
make some smaller version of yourself. It all depends upon your effort and commitment.
You make the decisions to fulfill, to whatever extent, the potential life that exists within
you. That is your choice. In this sense, the possible you is implicit during the moment of
your birth.  
   The Life Path number gives us a broad outline of the opportunities, challenges, and
lessons we will encounter in this lifetime. Your Life path is the road you are traveling. It
reveals the opportunities and challenges you will face in life. Your Life Path number is the
single most important information available in your Personality Chart!

Page 5

Your Life Path is 23/5  

The key to your personality is freedom. Jason, you love travel, adventure, variety and
meeting new people. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
You love to be involved in several things at the same time as long as you are not tied
down to any one area. You like change, new things and new horizons. You make friends
easily; your personality is upbeat and often inspiring attracting people from all walks of
life. You have a way of words and an uncanny ability to motivate others. You can be in
sales, advertising, publicity, promotion, politics or any profession that requires your
communication skills and understanding of people. You likely lack discipline and order.
You can also be impulsive, doing or expressing things you regret later. Freedom and a
need for adventure sometimes is not properly controlled by those born with this Life Path,
causing problems with drug abuse, overindulgence in food or sex, or generally abusing
the gift of life. You are sensual and love to taste all of life. Sex, food and other sensory
experiences are essential to the enjoyment of your life. You find it difficult to commit to
one relationship, but once committed you can be as faithful as an old dog. You are
multi-talented and possess a variety of diverse abilities. However, discipline and focus
are the true keys to your success. Without these many of the tasks you begin will remain
unfinished and you will fail to realize the true fruits of your abilities. With hard work and
perseverance the sky is the limit. You may have been perceived as a wild child by adults
and a source of concern by your family. However, do not be obliged to hurry your choice
of career. You are often a late-bloomer and need to experience life before you can truly
know and commit to your heart's desire. Jason, your challenge is to learn the true
meaning of freedom. Change is constant in your world requiring adaptability and courage.
Try to maintain an exercise program, keep your body in shape and limber. The flexibility
and durability of your body will promote security and confidence within you. You yearn for
freedom and self-employment attracts you powerfully. Your challenge is to settle into one
area to cultivate your ability sufficiently to earn a living and attain success. Once you find
your niche the motivation and inspiration you supply others will bring you much in return,
you will find your friends and colleagues supporting and promoting you on the road to
success.

BIRTHDAY  

The day you were born bears great significance in understanding who you are and
where your talents lie.  The day of birth indicates some special talent you possess.  It is a
gift to you that will help you along your Life's Path.  Your day of birth is one of your four
core numbers -- the Life Path, Expression, and Heart’s Desire being the other three.  It is
the least significant of the four core numbers, but perhaps the most finite, in that it
reveals a specific ability you possess in a marked degree.

Page 6

Your Birthday is 11  

You are very idealistic and possess a great deal of intuition.  Jason, your intuition is so
keen, in fact, that you would make a fine counselor and/or healer.  You seem to
understand people before they reveal their inner being themselves.  And in general, you
have an appreciation for what motivates people.
   You are highly sensitive, emotional, and reactive.  You bruise easily from the criticism
of others, and can take some time recovering from such slights.
   You can be very inspiring.  You possess the qualities of a visionary and are often able
to excite others with your ideas for a better world.  Your intuition and sensitivity lead you
inevitably toward philosophical and idealistic pursuits.
   Jason, you tend to inspire people to move in a specific direction, or adopt new
methods of living.  Your presence is galvanizing.  You have a good deal of leadership
ability, as well.  But your life stands more as an example for others, rather than for
sustained or orderly leadership.  You prefer to let people take up their own struggles once
you have helped point the way, rather than be directly involved in the day to day activities
of leadership.
   You have a great deal of determination.  Once you set your mind on your goal, you will
devote yourself entirely to it.
   Your sensitivity, however, makes your life a bit bumpy at times.  You are highly aware
of what others think, and, whether you care to admit it or not, the thoughts of others
matter to you.  Jason, you must work hard to maintain your own center in the emotional
storms you encounter.
   You work well with others, often inspiring them by your example and your idealism.
   You do not do well in the business world, except perhaps in the role of advisor.  Your
mind works intuitively, rather than rationally.  Your thoughts and actions tend to be
dramatic.  You explore and solve problems mainly through intuition.
   You are more a dreamer than a doer.  You experience quite a bit of nervous tension
and must use proper dietary practices -- especially the avoidance of too much fat and
sugar and the inclusion of minerals in the diet -- in order to maintain the health of your
nervous system.
   You are concerned with the well being of mankind and seek to make the world a better
place.

EXPRESSION  

Your Expression number reveals your physical and mental constitution, the orientation
or goal of your life.  Some numerologists refer to this number as the Destiny, because it
represents a lifelong target at which you are aiming.  You work at fulfilling this potential
every day of your life.  Thus, the Expression number reveals your inner goal, the person
you aim to be.  
   The Expression number reveals the talents, abilities, and shortcomings that were with

Page 7

you when you entered your human body.  Your name, and the numbers derived from it,
reveals your development, as well as the talents and issues you will be working with
during this life.
   For those for whom reincarnation is an accepted philosophy, the vibration of your full
name can be seen as the totality of your personal evolution, the experiences, talents, and
wisdom accumulated over many life times.  Every experience, no matter how great or
small, along this evolutionary path has influenced your development, and brought you to
your current state of being.
   The Expression is your being; the Life Path is the major lesson you are attempting to
learn this time around.  Time allows the gradual emergence of your personality.  By
reading the Expression number below, you will come to understand your basic nature
and the abilities and issues inherent in your being.

Your Expression is 5  

Jason, you are a free spirit.  You love change, adventure, and excitement.  You love
your freedom.  Like a bird that needs its wings to live, you cannot exist without it.  
Freedom is the nucleus around which your life revolves.  You need it for your very
survival.  By using freedom properly, you are able to explore and develop all of your
varied talents.  You will meet many types of people and travel great distances.  Freedom
is the atmosphere necessary for you to bring forth your many talents.
   You are capable of doing almost anything, and probably quite well.  Only by avoiding
the imprisonment of illusory security are you able to bring forth your abilities.
   Jason, you are unusually adaptable.  In fact, change is a blessing for you.  In the same
way, you need challenge and variety.  You hate the routine of life; being stuck is a
catastrophe for you.  You become miserable when you are held back or held down.
   The taste and texture and color of life have an overpowering allure for you.  From
childhood, you dream of seeing foreign lands, experiencing the sensual and the exotic.  
You want to try everything at least once in life.  All of life is a playground for your senses.
   But this can get you into trouble.  You may fail to respect your natural limits, either
biologically or socially.  Any sort of boundary is anathema to you, which can blind you to
your natural limits, and may cause you to overindulge your desire for food, sweets,
alcohol, sex, and drugs.
   Jason, you are gifted in your ability to communicate.  Your facility with words is almost
limitless.  You can be a salesman, politician, lawyer, public relations person, and
minister.  You also possess the talent to share and advance new ideas.  You are talented
with your hands.  You love the new and untried.  Your field is the frontier.  You are a bit of
a gambler, and often play for very high stakes.  All of this combines to give you a youthful
enthusiasm, which others find infectious and attractive.
   You like to work with others, but need to perform your task un-encumbered by the
restraints of others.
   Jason, you are a clever and a quick thinker, but your thought processes -- like your life

Page 8

in general -- can be unorganized and scattered.  You must stay grounded and focused if
you want to be successful.
   You fall in and out of love frequently, especially early in life.  You are naturally sensual
and commonly have a strong sex drive.  These characteristics usually make for a lively
and exciting love life, but you must guard against shallow feelings and relationships.  
Your challenge is to develop mature and lasting relationships.
   Self-discipline and setting healthy limits is the key to your success in virtually every
area of your life.  Ironically, you will find that as you learn to set appropriate limits on
yourself, you will develop more self- mastery and realize even greater freedom.

This is especially true when it comes to finishing what you start.  Your tendency is to
give up once you've got a project or job under control; you grow bored quickly.  You start
to fantasize about a new challenge, or the rewards of your great accomplishment, long
before the work is finished.
   The 5 Expression desires the whole world.  You are aware that you have many talents
that can bring much success.  But that success depends on your willingness to choose
certain areas to concentrate on, and to bring them to perfection.

MINOR EXPRESSION  

The Minor Expression number is based on the current (or short) name; the name you
now use to introduce yourself including your last name.
   The influence of the short name is minor in comparison to your full name.  
Interestingly, the short name often compensates in some way for numbers (and their
related characteristics) that are missing or out of balance in the full name.  
   For instance, a number missing in the full name may show up prominently in the short
name; or a number (or numbers) that appears in excess in the full name can be
compensated for in the short name.  If a name change takes place later in life through
marriage or for professional reasons, it adds or subtracts certain qualities.  It can also
focus and intensify existing characteristics or talents that may be latent.

Your Minor Expression is 5  

Your short name adds considerable flexibility and versatility to your personality.  Jason,
you now enjoy more travel and adventure.  You are more curious about people, new
places, and seek out more excitement in life.
   You are more dynamic and alive.  New and original ideas come quicker to you.  You
are a good deal more creative.  Your verbal skills are increased and your ability as a
salesperson or promoter enhanced.
   You suffer more when confined by restricted spaces or rigid rules.  You yearn for
greater freedom of movement and expression.  You are more likely to strike out on your
own, with your own ideas or methods.

Page 9

HEART'S DESIRE  

Your Heart's Desire is the inner you.  It shows your underlying urge, your true
motivation.  It reveals the general intention behind many of your actions.  Consequently, it
dramatically influences the choices you make in life.  The Heart's desire is seen as part
of the larger picture, called the core numbers, which includes the Life Path, Expression,
Day you were born, and Personality.  But each points to a different aspect of you.
   The Expression number reveals your talents and abilities, and your general direction in
life.  The Life Path is the central lesson you came into the world to learn.  The Day you
were born is very closely connected to your Life Path.  It reveals specific talents you
possess, which will be helpful to you in dealing with your Life Path.  The Personality
reveals how people tend to see you.  It also demonstrates what characteristics you are
projecting to the world.  The Heart's Desire demonstrates the identity of the soul that
joined the earth -- you, the spiritual being.

Your Heart's Desire is 7  

Jason, you love knowledge, study, and insight.  You value the gifts of your mind, which
you use to great advantage to penetrate the mysteries of life.  You study things in-depth.  
You search beneath the surface of things.  You abhor shallow judgments or opinions.
   You have a natural gift for analysis and research.  Once you have grasped the facts of
a subject, your creativity and abstract approach lifts your thinking beyond the rudimentary
to the philosophical.  You have a theoretical mind, but rather than indulge in fantasies or
idle thought, you prefer to base your theories upon scientific facts.
   Jason, you enjoy mental and physical puzzles -- figuring them out, taking them apart,
and putting them back together.
   Some people may perceive you as cool or aloof.  You are somewhat introverted; you
may feel slightly removed and even a little different.  The fantasy of the hermit or monk
engaged in a life of study and meditation appeals to you.
   In relationships, you tend to keep things business-like and impersonal.  You prefer to
talk about the facts of a given situation, rather than the cloudier issues of emotions and
personal feelings.  You distrust feelings -- both your own and those of others.  The whole
emotional realm strikes you as unreliable, and a bit unnecessary.
   Jason, your inability to fully understand the emotional aspect of life is your Achilles
heel.  You are so rational that the unpredictability of the heart frightens and surprises you.
   Your challenge is to trust.  You need to share your heart with someone.  This is a
courageous step for you, but will result in enormous growth and satisfaction.
   The advice here is to make a true connection with another human being.  Without it,
you may marry out of convenience or to fulfill social expectations, but it will not lead you
out of loneliness.  The more removed you are from people, the more you risk isolation,
bitterness, and a cynical attitude toward life.

Page 10

This choice represents a true crossroads in your development.  By sharing yourself
with others (without compromising your independence and need for privacy) you can
cultivate your enormous charm and share your understanding of life.  You are a natural
teacher and advisor.  And the wealth of knowledge you will accumulate in life is meant to
be shared with others.
   This is not to say that you must compromise on your need for privacy or time spent
alone to contemplate life.  These are natural aspects of your personality, which are
essential to your growth.  These characteristics should not be threatening to your
spouse, but must be understood as fundamental to your being.
   Jason, you are blessed with a great reserve of intuition, which can be cultivated by
regular meditation and contemplation.  Your "inner voice" is your greatest guide and
friend.
   You are idealistic and have high expectations for yourself.  Learn to balance your
serious nature with regular doses of fun.
   Your intelligence and cultivation make you charming and distinguished in appearance.  
As you get older and more comfortable with your identity, people are naturally attracted to
you.  They see your wisdom, your deep understanding of life, and the refinement you
radiate.

MINOR HEART'S DESIRE  

The Minor Heart's Desire number is derived from the vowels of your current name; the
name you now use to introduce yourself.  The current name is a refinement of the more
complex qualities of your longer name (the full name at birth).  It sharpens and bundles
the energies that are reflected by your full name.  It intensifies certain aspects of your
being , and de-emphasizes others.  For this reason, the short name often provides
insight into what you truly want in life.  It also often reveals the extent of your
understanding of what you want from this life.  It reveals both your strong desires, and the
limits you place upon your potential.      
   Your feelings about your current name are different from your full name.  It affects how
you feel about yourself; it changes your identity slightly.

Your Minor Heart's Desire is 7  

Your shortened name increases your desire to study, focus, and specialize in one
particular field.  It increases your need for privacy, contemplation, and meditation.  You
turn inward more and reflect on your inner nature.  You are also more likely to ponder the
deeper questions of life.
   Jason, your Minor Heart's Desire enhances your intelligence and ability to deal with
abstract information.  You may find yourself expressing a kind of off-beat humor, as well.  
Sevens are highly refined and intuitive.  They do not take things at face value, but seek
the depths of understanding.

Page 11

PERSONALITY  

Your Personality number is derived from the consonants of your full name at birth.  
Your Personality is like a narrow entrance hall to the great room that is your true nature.  
It is those aspects that you feel comfortable sharing with people at the outset of a
relationship.  With time and trust, you invite others into the deeper aspects of your nature;
you reveal more of who you really are, in effect, your Heart's Desire, Expression, and so
on.
   Your Personality number often serves as a censoring device, both in terms of what
you send out, as well as what you allow to approach.  It discriminates in the kinds of
people and information you let enter your heart and mind.  For this reason, your
Personality is usually much more narrow and protective in its definition than the real you.  
It can screen out some of what you do not want to deal with -- people or situations -- but
it also welcomes those things that immediately relate to your inner nature.
   Your Personality number also indicates how others perceive you.  No one can be
objective about himself or herself.  Even our closest friends and relatives have trouble
describing how they see us.

Your Personality is 7  

Jason, you seem mysterious and different.  People see you as serious and studious.  
You are highly independent and self- sufficient.  Your exceptional intelligence and wisdom
are quickly noticed, people respect you.  You are not one to attract people on the basis of
your warmth or compassion -- though you may be loaded with both -- but because of
your obvious insight into life's mysteries.
   You are hard to get to know.  You are often withdrawn.  It is common for people to see
your focus turn inside of yourself in the middle of a conversation.
   You have the makings of an intellectual and an aristocrat but you have to guard against
arrogance and an attitude of, "I've got it all figured out".
   There have been periods in your life when you had little concern for your clothing or
fashion, while at other times you are very aware of your clothing and use it to make a
specific impression.
   You appear dignified no matter how you dress., but a well groomed seven with a touch
of dash definitely has an advantage.  Your confidence increases when you know you are
well dressed.
   Jason, you are recognized as spiritual and religious, with your very own ideas
regarding the purpose of life and the Creator.
   You are an inspired speaker, but only when discussing subjects that really interest
you.  Otherwise, you are not one for chatter.
   Your love of knowledge and wisdom shows.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”