Reading request.

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Charlesman

Reading request.

Post by Charlesman » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:21 pm

Hello,

My full name is Charlie Petersen, and my birthdate is October 15, 1982.

I would like some clarification on the numerical values attributed to my name and birthdate, and their synergy with one another. I've played around a bit with various calculators and methods of numerological deduction I've found online, but the results vary widely, sometimes to the point of contradicting eachother.

Any and all help is appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:08 am

Dear Charlie,

Normally "Charlie" would be a short version of Charles.  Do you have a middle name too?

love and rainbows

Raka
"Where I come from nobody goes....where I go to nobody knows..."

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:04 pm

Hi Raka,

Thank you for your reply.

I realize Charlie is originally derived from Charles - the first name I was given, however, was Charlie - I have no middle name.

I look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers!

P.S. Nice sig.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:43 pm

Dear Charlie,

Since you specified this as a Reading Request, I will do it for you as a reading.  I am sure you will find your own associations between the numbers and the meanings I have attached to them....

Here is your reading:

Your Life Path Number is 9

Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.
A 9 Life Path will lead you to look at all with love, compassion and tolerance. You will explore the connection that exists between all the things in our universe. You will learn to let go of your own desires to serve the better good of all of us. In whatever field you choose, your endeavors will help heal the wounds life inflicts on those around you. It is your mission to make our world a gentler, kinder place for all of us.

Your Life Destiny Number is 5

Your Destiny Number sheds light on those things you must accomplish in your life to be fulfilled.
A 5 Destiny number indicates you will move through life on a stream of change. It is your destiny to explore the limits of your personal freedom and promote free will for all. You will encounter change throughout your life, and where many would see this as instability you will embrace it as the coming of new opportunities.

Your Soul Number is 3

Your Soul Number describes your deepest desires and dreams and the person you truly want to be.
You desire to make people happy, laugh, and be all they can be. You want to create, have fun, and remain ever enthusiastic. You are a lover of life, and will do all you can to ensure those around you are aware of just how grand a gift life is.

Your Personality Number is 11

Your Personality Number reveals the "external you"--the personality traits others will know you by.
You have the Master Number 11 as your Personality Number. Master Numbers indicate nearly complete or complete development of the traits associated with the number they would reduce to. This relation is usually expressed by writing the Master Number and the number it reduces to together. Master Number 11 is often written 11/2.
Freedom and responsibility come with having a Master Number. You have the freedom to choose whether to allow your Master Number traits to express themselves or not. If you opt to act responsibly and use your lofty powers, you will find your reward is in the choice itself. If you choose to ignore your talents, you may find yourself taking more than one step back. You may incur a Karmic Debt.
Those with an 11 Personality Number are visionaries. They are old souls blessed with an enormous volume of wisdom concerning our spiritual world. They are idealistic, individualistic, creative and extremely perceptive. 11 personalities are always very bright and may well be considered geniuses by those who know them. Intense and having a lust for life on a grand scale, they have seen the mystical side of the universe and liked the view.

Your Maturity Number is 5

Your Maturity Number reveals the person you will come to be--your true self. Since you have as a Destiny number a 5 as well, you have the chance to actually grow to spiritual maturity in this life.
A 5 Maturity Number ensures that throughout your life you will experience the thrills which come with change and constantly develop your free will. In your later years your personal freedom will be fully developed. You will still be a risk taker and embrace change. People will find you very attractive, because you have somehow managed to mature without losing your youthful spirit.

Your Balance Number is 1

As long as your life is on an even or uplifting keel balance numbers are relatively dormant. However, in those times when your life is out of order your Balance Number can become central to resolving the turmoil you are experiencing. Your Balance Number reflects the traits you need to bring to the forefront in order the get through difficult periods with the least amount of damage or time wasted on negative influences.
A 1 Balance Number indicates you need to rely on your creativity and innate courage to help you through troubled times. While you may be a “go it alone” type person, during stressful periods it would be to your benefit to seek the counsel and aide of others. Do not shut yourself off from friends and family.

The 4 Pinnacles

Pinnacles represent moments in your life in which you realize current goals and learn some of life's lessons. If you are at the beginning of a Pinnacle, then they can be used as a predictive tool to assist in managing your future. Your first Pinnacle begins at birth and last until around the age of 27. Your Second Pinnacle last through the next 9 year and the Third Pinnacle last for 9 years after the Second Pinnacle has passed. Your Fourth Pinnacle picks up where the Third Pinnacle ends and last throughout the rest of your life.

Your First Pinnacle Number is 7

A 7 Pinnacle marks a time for study, self-discovery and spiritual development. Your focus on the inner-self will bring out the loner in you. If your 7 is a First Pinnacle you will probably have to deal with a feeling of alienation. A 7 in the Second or Third Pinnacle demarks a time for further spiritual exploration and refinement of your understanding of yourself. As Fourth Pinnacle, the 7 denotes yet more time exploring your inner-self and the sharing of your wisdom with others.

Your Second Pinnacle Number is 8

An 8 Pinnacle is a time in which you will learn to apply power and authority in an effective way. In this period you should master the basic skills to become a good leader: organization, management and hopefully the application of justice for all.

Your Third Pinnacle Number is 6

A 6 Pinnacle notes a time of love and devotion to friends and family, or possibly the building of a new family after a divorce. During this Pinnacle your energies will be focused on your home-life. You will nurture your loved ones and beautify your surroundings as much as possible. During this Pinnacle that which is in your heart will come to the forefront.

Your Fourth Pinnacle Number is 3

You are at a time in life where the door to self-expression is ready to open. This should be a very creative period for you during which you also develop strong friendships and learn to speak from your heart.

The 4 Challenges

Challenges denote personal weaknesses and temptations you will have to overcome and strengths you will have to develop to fully realize your goals. The 4 Challenges have the same time frame as the 4 Pinnacles.

Your First Challenge Number is 5

A 5 Challenge marks a time when you most overcome your fear of change and risk. You will also learn to liberate yourself from that which restricts your self-expression. While a 5 Challenge may be a bit scary, it is a time of great personal development marked by the growth of your individual freedom.

Your Second Challenge Number is 5

A 5 Challenge marks a time when you most overcome your fear of change and risk. You will also learn to liberate yourself from that which restricts your self-expression. While a 5 Challenge may be a bit scary, it is a time of great personal development marked by the growth of your individual freedom.

Your Third Challenge Number is 0

The 0 challenge means the choice of what you do with your life is entirely yours. Yours is an old soul--you've already struggled through all the challenges of the other numbers. Your reward for completing these Challenges is free will. You may face all or any of the challenges of the numbers 1 through 9. You may simply drift through life without a destination or goals. Or you may rise above the struggles of others and use this Challenge period to sculpt a life based on love, integrity, justice and vision. At first glance, this freedom to choose may seem like a vacation, but it isn't. Indeed, the gravity of the responsibility which comes with a 0 challenge is tremendous, because how you choose to address your 0 challenge will profoundly affect the lives of those around you, and, possibly, the entire world.

Your Fourth Challenge Number is 1

A 1 Challenge signifies the struggle to become independent, courageous and have faith in your convictions. If the number 1 appears as your first Challenge you are learning to define your self. Should a 1 appear in your other Challenges you are learning to remain true to your self and become more confident.

The 3 Cycles

Cycles occur in 28 year periods. The First Cycle last from birth through your 28th year and is called your Formative or Seed Cycle. The Second Cycle--your Productive or Fruit Cycle--begins at age 29 and last through your 56th year. The Third Cycle, your Harvest Cycle, begins with the coming of your 57th year and last throughout the rest of your life. Your Cycle Numbers tell you the lessons you must learn and goals you must meet to stay on your Life's Path and achieve your true destiny.

Your First Cycle Number is 1

A 1 Cycle indicates a time of action and development. If your First Cycle number is a 1, you are gaining independence and confidence. There may be times when you feel alienated from those around you. A 1 in the Second Cycle reflects a time when you will be confident, determined and able to lead others. A Third Cycle 1 indicates a time in which you will be independent and dynamic. You will be very independent and self-discovery will be a major preoccupation.

Your Second Cycle Number is 6

A 6 Cycle denotes a period favorable for love and marriage. You will learn about commitment and responsibility to your loved ones. If you have had a failed marriage, this is a period to start anew. Regardless of the conditions you bring into this Cycle, this remains a period for the homebody to come out in you.

Your Third Cycle Number is 2

If you are in a 2 Cycle you are going to develop at a slow, even pace. Your talents for peacemaking and gentle persuasion will come into play often. Understanding relationships will be your main goal in this period. Should this be your Third Cycle, patience and diplomacy will be the characteristics of this Cycle.

Your Karmic Lesson Number(s) are/is   4   6

Karmic Lesson numbers reveal areas in which we need to grow. To become more complete, we need to give extra attention to these areas in this lifetime. If one of your 5 core numbers is the same as a Karmic Lesson Number the significance of the Karmic Lesson Number is reduced.

A 4 Karmic Lesson Number is indicative of a need for direction in life. Although you may feel somewhat confused about why you are here, work to find your true path through this life.

A 6 Karmic Lesson Number denotes an inability or reluctance to make commitments. Even when you do commit yourself to something it may be your nature to hold back any true passion for the commitment or relationship. Over time you might do well to slowly allow your passions to express themselves and put your heart into your commitments and relationships.

Your Karmic Debt Number(s) are/is 14

Karmic Debt Numbers signify past abuses of your talents that you must make amends for. Like all of us, you have made many choices and taken many actions in your lives. Some of those choices and actions have been mistakes. Your past errors must be addressed, so you can use your Karmic Debt Numbers to identify exactly what type of mistakes you have made in the past and how you can atone for them.
A 14 Karmic Debt Number indicates that you have abused your right to freedom. Possibly you increased you freedom to act at the costs of others, or you exercised your free will in ways that abused your own spirit (e.g., drug use). The solution for you is to find a true path to freedom that does not harm you or others around you.

Your Lucky Number is 2

Your Personal Lucky Number does not change. This number will be lucky for you your entire life. Your luck derived from this number will be strongest when you are addressing events and issues related to the general meaning of the number. Lucky Numbers should not be relied on to constantly produce positive results, or make impulsive, high risk gambles. They simply mean that where they appear you have an edge. How large an edge is impossible to determine, but seems to increase with the number of occurrences your Lucky Number is be associated with a given event or issue.

Those with a Personal Lucky Number 2 will find will find their luck derived from 2 strongest where there is a need for diplomacy and meditation. Your 2 will help you find a compromise that benefits all. If you are in a team situation your 2 may help you choose the path most likely to keep your team on track and out of trouble. Your 2 may not serve you as well when dealing with romance or financial situations requiring quick and decisive action.

Your Birthday Number is 6

This number is most influential between your 28th and 56th year. While it is not the most important number in your profile, it does have an effect on your Life's Path and Destiny.
You are a compassionate, caring soul with a vent for creating harmony amongst others. You are also a romantic and have at least a touch of the artist in you.

Your Personal Year Number is 7

This number tells you what is happening in your life this year. This number should be used to help you avoid setbacks and focus your energies on those areas of your life where you are most likely to achieve your goals.
You are in a year ideal for introspection and self-discovery--for examining your life and making changes where needed. You may need some time out from your everyday responsibilities to explore and strengthen your spiritual self.

Your Personal Month Number is 3

This number tells you what is happening in your life this month. Use this number in the same way you would your Personal year number, but apply it only to the current month.
This is a good month for you to approach projects with the full force of your creativity, and, on a personal level, indulge yourself. Put bluntly, have fun!

Your Foundation Letter is C

Having a C Foundation Letter identifies someone who can bring levity and optimism to almost any situation.

Your End Letter is E

Having an E End Letter denotes someone who will bring a creative bent to project throughout its lifetime. You will be around to see it finished, because in the end it will probably be “your baby.”

Your First Vowel is A

Having an A First Vowel suggest you may be far more determined to succeed than you let on.

I hope you have enjoyed your reading....Please post a feedback for me!

(And thank you for the compliment on my signature...lol)

love and rainbows

Raka

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:54 pm

Dear Mlady Raka,

That was very comprehensive - exactly what I was hoping for when I pressed the 'I feel lucky' button on google and found this website in the first place - thank you very much.

With that being said, it certainly leaves me with a lot to contemplate...

... I guess it explains where my tendency to always select the maximum possible difficulty in any kind of game comes from.

I will likely continue to prowl your forum, as the subject itself interests me. (Have you ever considered the seemingly unique universal imbalance of having master numbers for 2, 4, and 6, but not 8, 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9?)

Thanks again,

Charlie.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:08 pm

Dearest Charlie,

I am sure higher Master Numbers exist....only...they are hidden and not for the human race.  

When one has evolved past humanity, I believe these numbers come into play...

8 = 44

1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 cannot be divided and therefore have no master numbers (a number whose identical double digits add up to a single number).

Just a request please, if you wish to discuss this as a topic, please post it as a question in the Numerology forum as here we only do readings.

love and rainbows

Raka

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”