Reading request.

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hopefulgirl86

Reading request.

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:06 am

I would like a reading please, but could I PM the person my full name? My birthday is September 5 1986. If someone decides to do this let me know if it's all right if I can PM the rest of the information.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:05 am

Dear hopefulgirl86,

Please read the Sticky on this forum "You haven't received a reading yet, and you don't know why", and then also read the Sticky on the Forum Numerology called "Numerology Readings".
All our readings are posted in open forum, and details provided must also be provided here....

love and rainbows

Raka

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:18 am

Ok, that's fine. I'm just not a big fan of putting my full name on the internet. It's Ashley Nicole Dunnell.

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:13 am

Hello Hopefulgirl

I will have a few spare days coming up in the next little while.  Do you still need a reading?  What are you looking for in your reading.  I.E.  a primer to numerology, a shortened profile, or one a little more indepth.  

Delphina

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:25 am

Yes please. Probably an in-depth one if it's possible. :)
Thanks for taking the time.

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:46 am

Your Life Path is 20/2  

The key word in your nature is peacemaker. Ashley, you have the soul of an artist. You are extremely
sensitive, perceptive, and a bit shy. These qualities are both your strengths and weaknesses, for while
you possess enormous sensitivity to your feelings and those of others, that same sensitivity can cause
you to hold back and repress your considerable talents. Sensitivity and perceptiveness are among your
many fine qualities.

Your Birthday is 5  

You love change, travel and adventure.  You are a bit of a rolling stone.  You have enormous curiosity
and yearn to see far-off places and meet exotic peoples.  Your arena is the world itself, and it is just a
matter of time before you are off once again on another excursion.

Your Expression is 12/3  

Ashley, you are optimistic, inspiring, outgoing, and expressive.  People see you as cheerful, positive
and charming; your personality has a certain bounce and verve that so powerfully affects others that you
can inspire people without effort.

Your Heart's Desire is 16/7  

Ashley, you love knowledge, study, and insight.  You value the gifts of your mind, which you use to great advantage
to penetrate the mysteries of life.  You study things in-depth.  You search beneath the surface of things.  
You abhor shallow judgments or opinions.

You have a Karmic Lesson 2  

Ashley, you must learn to be more diplomatic and tactful, to stay in the background when necessary
and sometimes to accomplish something without the need to be praised and rewarded.  Learn to be part
of a team.

Your Essence at the age of 21 is 18/9  

This is a period during which your ideals will be tested and forged anew.  Ashley, you will be
broadened in ways that you would never have dreamed possible.  You will likely experience a dramatic
psychological and spiritual expansion.  Old relationships that no longer have a place in your life will be let
go of.  Even old habits or characteristics that you believed were fundamental to your identity seem to
evaporate.

Your Essence at the age of 22 is 16/7  

There are edifices of thoughts and behavior patterns that keep us from experiencing our true natures
and the deeper happiness within.  By some great benevolence of the universe, these edifices collapse
from time to time.  Ashley, you are now in one of those benevolent periods.

Your Essence at the age of 23 is 13/4  

This a period of much work, attention to detail, and advancement in your career.  Your rewards will be
directly proportional to your effort.  Much will be demanded of you, but you now have the opportunity to lay
a sound foundation for your life.

Your Personal Year for 2007 is 5  

This is a year of dynamic change, Ashley.  Many surprises will come your way.  Be open and ready to
embrace new opportunities.
Your Personal Month for April 2007 is 9  

Ashley, April is a 9 Personal Month in a 5 Personal Year.  It brings a certain amount of completion in
both your personal life and career.  It is time to let go and prepare for new adventures.  It is necessary to
keep a close eye on the details, particularly those related to your finances.  Check your bank balance
regularly and make sure you save the receipts for deposits and other transactions.

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:54 am

Personal Days to Follow

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:06 am

Dear Delphina,

This is a wonderful reading.... I have just placed the sections in one post, otherwise it makes this reply too long....

When you post the rest, please make one post out of it ok dear?

love and rainbows

Raka
"Where I come from nobody goes....where I go to nobody knows..."

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:38 pm

Thanks for the reading. It was great and very accurate.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”