To mlady raka

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sethi

To mlady raka

Post by sethi » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:37 am

ss
Last edited by sethi on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:57 pm

Dear Sethi,

Is Sethi your family name or is Mustafa your family name...or did you give me a first and second name without a family name?

I need all your names with your family name in order to do a reading please...as it appears on your birth certificate.  

love and rainbows

Raka

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:11 pm

I'm in good mood today.... Sethi I remember that you helped me about my palm,
so i want to return debt...

LIFE PATH  

If ever there was a moment of total transformation, it was the moment of your birth. In
that instant, you stepped through a door in time into a new reality -- the reality of human
life. The most important number in your numerology chart is based on the date of your
birth, the moment when the curtain goes up in your life.  
   Even at that moment, you were a person with your own unique character, as unique
as your DNA. Everything that is you existed in potential, much like a play that is about to
begin. Your entire life exists as a potential that has been prepared for. Mustafa , you have
ultimate freedom to do with your life as you like: To fulfill its potential completely, or to
make some smaller version of yourself. It all depends upon your effort and commitment.
You make the decisions to fulfill, to whatever extent, the potential life that exists within
you. That is your choice. In this sense, the possible you is implicit during the moment of
your birth.  
   The Life Path number gives us a broad outline of the opportunities, challenges, and
lessons we will encounter in this lifetime. Your Life path is the road you are traveling. It
reveals the opportunities and challenges you will face in life. Your Life Path number is the
single most important information available in your Personality Chart!

Your Life Path is 33/6  

Mustafa , you have within you the potential to become a spiritual teacher. The 33, like
the 11 and the 22, is considered a Master number. However, as with all Master numbers,
you may or may not find the opportunity and inner resources to reach your full potential. If
you do, you will be remembered for generations. If you don't, you will still have a strong,
spiritually empowering influence on others. Keep in mind, that spiritual does not always
mean religious. Some of our most enlightened teachers never saw the inside of a temple
or a church. In fact, most were considered heretics and unbelievers. The truth is that
spiritual knowledge is an inner experience. An experience, which nonetheless can be
visible to those around you. If you know this experience, you understand your path.  

You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others. You have concern
for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a helper to others. You are
capable of giving comfort to those in need and will frequently offer a shoulder for others to
cry on.
   Mustafa , your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others,
rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between help and
interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the counselor who
knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary
experiences and lessons of life.
   You are naturally balanced. Therefore, you are well equipped to support and ground
others in times of trial.
   It is in your nature to take on responsibility -- you often fill the void left by others -- and
do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, you may feel overburdened by the
travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon you is your well deserved
reward.
   You try to maintain harmony within the family or group, balancing and fusing divergent
forces. You seek marriage and are often a wonderful parent, offering warmth, protection,
and understanding to children.
   You are generous, kind, and attractive. You are often admired even adored which
baffles you. You are humble and yet you carry a deep pride. You move well and
gracefully, but will have to work to stay in shape. Seek out physical exercise and limit the
sweets and dairy you crave to keep yourself from becoming plump and round.
   When young, you must be careful not to choose partners for the wrong reasons. Do
not let sentimentality influence your decision, especially those involving the choice of a
spouse. You need to be needed, but must learn to discriminate between those you can
help and others who are made weaker by your care.
   After all, it is in your nature to be attracted to the weaker brothers and sisters among
us.
   The temptation, and the danger for you,
is to think of yourself as the savior of the world, carrying the burdens of others on your shoulders.
   You are blessed with musical talent, as well as in the visual and performing arts.
However, your creativity may well be suppressed due to your willingness to sacrifice, or
your inability to fully appreciate your talents. This is not to say that you cannot excel in
these areas; on the contrary, you have the talent, and with effort you can make a
success in a number of artistic fields.
   You also have enormous talent in business. You are blessed with a great deal of
charm and charisma, which you use effectively to attract the people and support you
need.

EXPRESSION  

Your Expression number reveals your physical and mental constitution, the orientation
or goal of your life.  Some numerologists refer to this number as the Destiny, because it
represents a lifelong target at which you are aiming.  You work at fulfilling this potential
every day of your life.  Thus, the Expression number reveals your inner goal, the person
you aim to be.  
   The Expression number reveals the talents, abilities, and shortcomings that were with
you when you entered your human body.  Your name, and the numbers derived from it,
reveals your development, as well as the talents and issues you will be working with
during this life.
   For those for whom reincarnation is an accepted philosophy, the vibration of your full
name can be seen as the totality of your personal evolution, the experiences, talents, and
wisdom accumulated over many life times.  Every experience, no matter how great or
small, along this evolutionary path has influenced your development, and brought you to
your current state of being.
   The Expression is your being; the Life Path is the major lesson you are attempting to
learn this time around.  Time allows the gradual emergence of your personality.  By
reading the Expression number below, you will come to understand your basic nature
and the abilities and issues inherent in your being.

Your Expression is 16/7  

Mustafa , you are gifted with an analytical mind and an enormous appetite for the
answers to life's hidden questions.  You have a strong interest in exploring scientific
matters, philosophy, and even mysticism.  You possess clarity and persistence in your
search for truth.  You can be a great researcher, educator, and philosopher.
   You are driven by a desire for knowledge and truth.  You must learn to discriminate
between illusion and reality, but you are well equipped for this task.  Your fine mind offers
you insight into the veiled mysteries of life.  You also possess a considerable amount of
perspective.  Somewhere inside you, you are aware of a peaceful place that you call
upon during difficult times.

Mustafa , you need time to be by yourself.  Too much social interaction causes you
stress.  You need your privacy and a place that can be shut off from the hustle and bustle
of life.  You tend to keep your thoughts to yourself and are secretive.  Unless your 7
expression is balanced by extrovert characteristics (usually revealed by the numbers 1,
3, 5, and 8), your introversion may pull you deeply within yourself, even cutting you off
from others.
   You have a strong dislike of the superficial and mundane.  You are often surprised by
the lack of understanding or depth of knowledge of others, many of whom do not take the
search for knowledge as seriously as you do.  This can cause you to be critical of others,
and even cynical about life in general.
   The more cut off from others you become, the more hidden are your motives.  Once
you develop understanding of people and life, your advice and counsel will be sought by
those around you who need your wisdom.
   You love to specialize your knowledge and develop great depth within your field.  You
are a perfectionist.
   You should complete your studies early in life and not be driven too hard by a desire to
be successful.  Let things come at there own pace, be open to opportunity, but
remember your rewards, satisfaction, and contentment come from a higher source.
   Sevens can be distant and aloof.  When dominated by their darker characteristics,
they can be unfaithful, dishonest, and cruel.  Contemplation, meditation, and the softer,
finer vibrations of life can restore your sense of harmony and keep you on the path to
peace and balance.
   Mustafa , you have a logical mind.  Your analytical skills cause you to approach a
problem in a detached, surgical kind of way.  Researchers, analysts, investigators,
inventors, technicians, scholars, lawyers, bankers, watchmakers, priests, philosophers,
theologians, and administrators in some scientific or technical field are among the
vocations 7s are drawn to.

HEART'S DESIRE  

Your Heart's Desire is the inner you.  It shows your underlying urge, your true
motivation.  It reveals the general intention behind many of your actions.  Consequently, it
dramatically influences the choices you make in life.  The Heart's desire is seen as part
of the larger picture, called the core numbers, which includes the Life Path, Expression,
Day you were born, and Personality.  But each points to a different aspect of you.
   The Expression number reveals your talents and abilities, and your general direction in
life.  The Life Path is the central lesson you came into the world to learn.  The Day you
were born is very closely connected to your Life Path.  It reveals specific talents you
possess, which will be helpful to you in dealing with your Life Path.  The Personality
reveals how people tend to see you.  It also demonstrates what characteristics you are
projecting to the world.  The Heart's Desire demonstrates the identity of the soul that
joined the earth -- you, the spiritual being.

Your Heart's Desire is 10/1  

Mustafa , your overpowering need is to be independent and to direct your own life
according to what you believe.  Your dream is to become the leader of whatever field you
enter.  Whether it is in business, community, or in your general area of expertise, you are
driven to be the reigning figure.
   You have the courage and the confidence to lead others.  You believe firmly that your
judgment is preeminent over all others.  This gives you the confidence to make bold
decisions and carry them out, even when other lives are greatly affected by what you do.  
You rarely look back once you have made a decision.
   You possess intelligence and wit.  You are keenly insightful and are good at evaluating
the abilities of others.
   You are supremely individualistic.  In your manner and dress, you like to project your
own unique persona.
   Consequently, you don't mind being controversial, and can even enjoy the attention
and impact you have made on your surroundings.
   Mustafa , you dislike routines, or anything that limits your freedom and independence.
   Whenever you commit to something you truly love, you are absolutely tenacious in
your ability to endure difficulties and overcome obstacles.  You are highly responsible;
you hate passing the buck.  You possess remarkable willpower and a strong drive to
succeed.
   You are always looking for innovative ways of doing things.
   Because you seek to be the boss in any endeavor, you have a tendency to dominate
others.  If you are not careful, especially in dealing with your subordinates and family, you
may become ruthless in your decisions and behavior.  You can also fall victim to
impatience and intolerance, particularly if you grow conceited or superior.
   Mustafa , you are the pioneer and the ground-breaker.  You love the foreground, the
hot-seat of responsibility.  You have all the talents to succeed.  As long as you maintain
balance in your life, allowing others full expression of their thoughts and abilities, you will
easily rise to the top of your chosen field and realize your ambitions.

This is only a short profile  :smt020

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:34 pm

Thank you Sorrow for giving Sethi this reading!  I hope Sethi will respond and let us know how he feels about it!

love and rainbows

Raka
"Where I come from nobody goes....where I go to nobody knows..."

sethi

HELLO SORROW

Post by sethi » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:53 am

PLS DO CHANGE YOUR NAME

YOUR WERE NEVER IN DEBT!

YOUR DESCRIPTIONS ARE OK, THANKS. COULD YOU GIVE ME DETAILED READING?

GIVE ME YOUR TIME OF BIRTH, PLACE OF BIRTH AND DOB IN THE WESTERN AST READING SECTION.

BUT I WOULD STILL LIKE TO REQUEST MLADY RAKA FOR A READING

SETHI IS MY FAMILY NAME . WHERE I DO MY JOB, ALL PERSONS MOSTLY REFER TO ME AS 'SETHI', EVEN THE BOSSES.

IN MY PERSONAL FAMILY, I AM JUST CALLED 'MUSTAFA'

MY FULL NAME IS "MUSTAFA MAHMOOD SETHI" WHERE MUSTAFA IS MY NAME, MAHMOODS IS MY FATHERS NAME AND SETHI IS MY FAMILY NAME, CASTE NAME. I AM TOLD THAT MY GREAT GRANDFATHER HAD A BANK IN PRE- PARTITION TIME, INDIA.

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

REGARDS

SETHI
Sethi

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:32 am

Dear Mustafa (Sethi),

Here is your reading...

Your Life Path Number is 33

Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.

You have the Master Number 33 as your Life Path Number.

Master Numbers indicate nearly complete or complete development of the traits associated with the number they would reduce to. This relation is usually expressed by writing the Master Number and the number it reduces to together. Master Number 33 is often written 33/6.

Freedom and responsibility come with having a Master Number. You have the freedom to choose whether to allow your Master Number traits to express themselves or not.

If you opt to act responsibly and use your lofty powers, you will find your reward is in the choice itself. If you choose to ignore your talents, you may find yourself taking more than one step back. You may incur a Karmic Debt.

Having a 33 as your Life Path number indicates that you have extraordinary talents as a caregiver.

Your affection for humankind and the other living spirits we share this world with is nearly infinite. Your abilities make it essential for you to care and protect others to fulfill your properly Life Path. The world’s underdogs and all who suffer from injustice and inequality need you. Of course this is not an easy path.

Doing anything at a Master Number level requires an inordinate amount of spiritual energy. But for you to not take on the welfare of others would deprive the world a precious gift and leave you floundering, wondering what you were meant to do.

Your Life Destiny Number is 4

Your Destiny Number sheds light on those things you must accomplish in your life to be fulfilled.

Your destiny is to build things of lasting value. You are meant to manage and organize that which is around you. While you may be more turtle than hare, (which means you focus more on being thorough than fast), you will build solid foundations on which you and others will build.

Your Soul Number is 5

Your Soul Number describes your deepest desires and dreams and the person you truly want to be.

Your passion is to be free of limitations. You have a lust for change and the variety of experience which comes with it. You are rebellious and sensual by nature. Routine bores you and you loath having any limitations put on you.

Your Personality Number is 8

Your Personality Number reveals the "external you"--the personality traits others will know you by.

The 8 Personality is ambitious, influential and powerful. They radiate strength to the point of seeming larger than life. 8 Personalities are destined to lead others. They are balanced and slightly conservative. Their confidence assures others will have confidence in them as well.

Your Maturity Number is 1

Your Maturity Number reveals the person you will come to be--your true self.

The life of a person with a 1 Maturity Number should be marked by assuming roles of leadership and developing a self-reliant, pioneering spirit. In their later years they should be truly independent and able to look back on a successful life based upon leading others to places they may not have been able to go alone.

Your Balance Number is 9

As long as your life is on an even or uplifting keel balance numbers are relatively dormant. However, in those times when your life is out of order your Balance Number can become central to resolving the turmoil you are experiencing. Your Balance Number reflects the traits you need to bring to the forefront in order the get through difficult periods with the least amount of damage or time wasted on negative influences.

A 9 Balance Number indicates you have the ability to see the big picture when it comes to trouble. While you may be able to see what is truly best for all, you also have a tendency towards condescension and retreat into your own perfect world.

Regardless of how you may feel at times, you know that are no better than those around you. Resolve yours and their problems through leading them towards a fair solution.

The 4 Pinnacles

Pinnacles represent moments in your life in which you realize current goals and learn some of life's lessons. If you are at the beginning of a Pinnacle, then they can be used as a predictive tool to assist in managing your future.

Your first Pinnacle begins at birth and last until around the age of 27. Your Second Pinnacle last through the next 9 year and the Third Pinnacle last for 9 years after the Second Pinnacle has passed. Your Fourth Pinnacle picks up where the Third Pinnacle ends and last throughout the rest of your life

Your First Pinnacle Number is 11

While an 11 Pinnacle will be traversed by most as a 2 Pinnacle, for those exploring metaphysical and spiritual issues this will be time of profound development. Those living life on the level of an 11 will find their intuitive powers are at their apex.

This will be a time when you are called to inspire, lead and bring joy to those around you and possibly all of humankind.

Your Second Pinnacle Number is 3

You are at a time in life where the door to self-expression is ready to open. This should be a very creative period for you during which you also develop strong friendships and learn to speak from your heart.

Your Third Pinnacle Number is 5

A number 5 Pinnacle is a time of change. This is period in which you will cast off restraints and develop your personal freedom. You will learn to be flexible and adaptable, to hold your ground and not run from the changes which confront you.

A number 5 Pinnacle is a time of change. This is period in which you will cast off restraints and develop your personal freedom. You will learn to be flexible and adaptable, to hold your ground and not run from the changes which confront you.

Your Fourth Pinnacle Number is 7

A 7 Pinnacle marks a time for study, self-discovery and spiritual development. Your focus on the inner-self will bring out the loner in you. If your 7 is a First Pinnacle you will probably have to deal with a feeling of alienation.

A 7 in the Second or Third Pinnacle demarks a time for further spiritual exploration and refinement of your understanding of yourself. As Fourth Pinnacle, the 7 denotes yet more time exploring your inner-self and the sharing of your wisdom with others.

The 4 Challenges

Challenges denote personal weaknesses and temptations you will have to overcome and strengths you will have to develop to fully realize your goals. The 4 Challenges have the same time frame as the 4 Pinnacles.

Your First Challenge Number is 5

A 5 Challenge marks a time when you most overcome your fear of change and risk. You will also learn to liberate yourself from that which restricts your self-expression. While a 5 Challenge may be a bit scary, it is a time of great personal development marked by the growth of your individual freedom.

Your Second Challenge Number is 5

A 5 Challenge marks a time when you most overcome your fear of change and risk. You will also learn to liberate yourself from that which restricts your self-expression. While a 5 Challenge may be a bit scary, it is a time of great personal development marked by the growth of your individual freedom.

Your Third Challenge Number is 0

The 0 challenge means the choice of what you do with your life is entirely yours.

Yours is an old soul--you've already struggled through all the challenges of the other numbers. Your reward for completing these Challenges is free will. You may face all or any of the challenges of the numbers 1 through 9. You may simply drift through life without a destination or goals.

Or you may rise above the struggles of others and use this Challenge period to sculpt a life based on love, integrity, justice and vision. At first glance, this freedom to choose may seem like a vacation, but it isn't.

Indeed, the gravity of the responsibility which comes with a 0 challenge is tremendous, because how you choose to address your 0 challenge will profoundly affect the lives of those around you, and, possibly, the entire world.

Your Fourth Challenge Number is 1

A 1 Challenge signifies the struggle to become independent, courageous and have faith in your convictions. If the number 1 appears as your first Challenge you are learning to define your self. Should a 1 appear in your other Challenges you are learning to remain true to your self and become more confident.

The 3 Cycles

Cycles occur in 28 year periods. The First Cycle last from birth through your 28th year and is called your Formative or Seed Cycle. The Second Cycle--your Productive or Fruit Cycle--begins at age 29 and last through your 56th year. The Third Cycle, your Harvest Cycle, begins with the coming of your 57th year and last throughout the rest of your life. Your Cycle Numbers tell you the lessons you must learn and goals you must meet to stay on your Life's Path and achieve your true destiny.

Your First Cycle Number is 3

Your emphasis during this Cycle will be on unleashing your creativity. You will need to focus your energies to get all you can from this Cycle. The reward for traversing this Cycle successfully is a life full of friends and the coming to fruition of your creative talents.

Your Second Cycle Number is 8

An 8 cycle marks a time that is opportune for you to succeed in attaining your goals. During this Cycle you will of course face setbacks and obstacles, but if you keep trying to move forward, your goals will be achieved.

Your Third Cycle Number is 4

This is a time for you to put things in order. You will address many of life's practical concerns during this period. Discipline, order and a willingness to work hard are your greatest allies during this Cycle.

Your Karmic Lesson Number(s) are/is   7

Karmic Lesson numbers reveal areas in which we need to grow. To become more complete, we need to give extra attention to these areas in this lifetime. If one of your 5 core numbers is the same as a Karmic Lesson Number the significance of the Karmic Lesson Number is reduced.

A 7 Karmic Lesson Number signifies you may be neglecting your innate talents. Whether it is a lack of will or fear of failure, it appears you are not devoting enough time and energy to honing those talents that are core to your being. You know what you are best at, so embrace it.

Your Karmic Debt Number(s) are/is 14

Karmic Debt Numbers signify past abuses of your talents that you must make amends for. Like all of us, you have made many choices and taken many actions in your lives. Some of those choices and actions have been mistakes. Your past errors must be addressed, so you can use your Karmic Debt Numbers to identify exactly what type of mistakes you have made in the past and how you can atone for them.

A 14 Karmic Debt Number indicates that you have abused your right to freedom. Possibly you increased you freedom to act at the costs of others, or you exercised your free will in ways that abused your own spirit (e.g., drug use). The solution for you is to find a true path to freedom that does not harm you or others around you.

Your Lucky Number is 9

Your Personal Lucky Number does not change. This number will be lucky for you your entire life. Your luck derived from this number will be strongest when you are addressing events and issues related to the general meaning of the number. Lucky Numbers should not be relied on to constantly produce positive results, or make impulsive, high risk gambles.

They simply mean that where they appear you have an edge. How large an edge is impossible to determine, but seems to increase with the number of occurrences your Lucky Number is be associated with a given event or issue.

Those with a Personal Lucky Number 9 have been blessed with a Personal Lucky Number that may be every bit as inherently full of good fortune as a 3. Indeed, it has been argued by some that the 9, being 3 squared is even more powerful than the 3. Your 9 will bring particularly strong luck to you when the goal is completion. This is a number that will help you clear up any unfinished business.

Your Signature Number is a 0  (This is only because I do not know how you sign your name Sethi)

Signature numbers are based on how you sign your name. Your signature carries the power and the faults of one of the base 9 numbers. You may actually want to sign different documents with different signatures to reap the benefit of a particular number. For instance, if you are signing an agreement of partnership you might want to alter your signature to reflect the powers of the number 2.

Your Birthday Number is 8

This number is most influential between your 28th and 56th year. While it is not the most important number in your profile, it does have an effect on your Life's Path and Destiny.

You have a very strong character and the skills to be a successful leader. Regardless of the arena you choose, you should rise to the forefront.

Your Personal Year Number is 2

This number tells you what is happening in your life this year. This number should be used to help you avoid setbacks and focus your energies on those areas of your life where you are most likely to achieve your goals.
This is a good year for you to collect yourself—put all of the pieces that make up your life into a cohesive, orderly structure. This is also a good time for you to take time for others, learn the value of compromise and foster harmony in your life as a whole.

Your Personal Month Number is 7

This number tells you what is happening in your life this month. Use this number in the same way you would your Personal year number, but apply it only to the current month.

This is a good month for you to explore your inner-self. Make time to be alone and allow yourself to evaluate where your life is going.

Your Foundation Letter is M  (I have gone by your name your family calls you, since it rings more true in your heart.  You have heard this name since you were a baby.)

Having an M Foundation Letter denotes someone with ample energy to take on a project or venture. They have a need to succeed financially.

Your End Letter is A

Having an A End Letter denotes someone who is not a quitter. They will finish whatever task they have taken on with or without the help of others.

Your First Vowel is U

Having a U First Vowel suggest a person who yearns to win at any cost.

All in all my summary would be that you are an old soul, who has gone through many incarnations, and this re-incarnation has brought you to a point where you have been given the potential for great things.  You have been equipped with the necessary strength and power to fulfill these burdens placed upon you in this life, and to reach the goals this life has offered you.  You also have incurred due to your extraordinary combinations of strength, opportunities and wisdom,... a great responsibility toward humanity, to use it to the benefit of all mankind...  I have a feeling this may be your last re-incarnation....

I hope you have enjoyed your reading, and I would appreciate it if you could tell me how you feel about it.

love and rainbows

Raka

sethi

HELLO MLADY RAKA

Post by sethi » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:44 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

AT AGE 40, I GOT A CAR FROM THE COMPANY WHERE I WORK, THE CARS REGISTRATION NUMBER TOTAL NUMBER COMES TO "9" . LOT OF TENSION WAS INVOLVED BEFORE GETTING THIS CAR AND MY POST WAS CHANGED TO MANAGER.
THIS CAR BECAME THE CAUSE OF JEALOUSY OF MOST PEOPLE IN THE ORGANIZATION.
ANYWAYS , THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME THAT I NOTED THAT NUMBER 9 IS LUCKY FOR ME.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR THE READING.
COULD YOU COMMENT FURTHER ON MY 8TH MARCH DATE OF BIRTH, AND MY 9 LUCKY NUMBER , AND HOW SHOULD I USE THIS NUMBER .

THANKING YOU

REGARDS

SETHI
Sethi

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:05 am

Dear Sethi,

As regards to your birthday.

Eight is the number of Power.  It is raw power though, and therefore can be used, mis-used or abused...  

March is the derivative of the name of the Roman god of War. Mars.  Your birthday therefore indicate....Powerful Warrior.

You will always be in the position where you have to make hard choices.  There will always be for you the "thing you may want to do..." and "right thing to do" which is not always what you would want.  You must really listen to that little inner voice that tells you right from wrong, because whatever path you take, you will be powerful in it.  You don't have the luxury others may have to say..."I didn't know..."  If good things happen in your life, it's because you made them happen.  The same goes for bad things...  You have that power to make things happen and to effect changes.

Number Nine is the last number in the sequences before you hit the Master Numbers...  It includes all the numbers in it, and therefore your 'luck' lies in flexibility.  You can really choose your course of action in any given situation and change the outcome to be favourable or good.  Number Nine is also a very spiritual number, and it is the kind of number that will not allow you to do things for selfish reasons.

If you attempt to exploit this number for your own good, it will backfire on you.  Number nine magnifies any other number, it is a catalyst in order to enhance any talents or gifts you may have.  Use your gifts for the benefit of others and for the good of mankind, without expecting something back.....and your life will be rewarded.  Seek the rewards consciously, and you will not find them....

love and rainbows

Raka

sethi

to my lady raka

Post by sethi » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:26 am

thank you

sethi
Sethi

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:53 am

Listen, sethi full reading is over 70 pages long, if you want that please notify me over pm, way to much to post here.
I gave you my data in western astro reading section.

This forum does not allow to change names, only admins could help me.

Sorrow from numerology point of view:

Dominant Impression  

Dominant Impression.
This section describes the first and dominant impression the name "Sorrow" conjures up
in most people.

"Sorrow" reflects idealism, the good of mankind.  "Sorrow" is the humanitarian with the
power to make things happen and the integrity to stay the course.  A mover and a shaker,
without a selfish bone in its body; the name "Sorrow" attracts respect, support, and
devoted fans.  It seems even that the Universe tends to support what the name "Sorrow"
represents.  Speaks to people of all walks of life.  Tolerant and broad-minded.
This name pursues goals other than money and power.  It seeks justice.  It wants to feed
the hungry and heal the sick.  And yet, the resources it needs to do the job seem to
always magically appear.

Most positive characteristics: Integrity, love for all, charisma.   Encourages the best in
people.
Most negative characteristics: Naive, seeks fame, vulnerable to criticism, not a good
judge of character.

Vowel Vibration  

The Vowel Vibration of a name enhances or decreases the impact of the Dominant
Impression, and sometimes adds a completely different flavor.  Read about the Vowel
Vibration with the Dominant Impression in mind.

The vowels in "Sorrow" add joy, inspiration, creativity, and a happy-go-lucky feeling.  They
add light and humor to the Dominant Impression.  They inspire enthusiasm and
excitement.  The vowels make "Sorrow" more energetic and dynamic.  They also give
one a feeling of mental and emotional balance.  They certainly enhance its ability to draw
people.
However, the energy the vowels in "Sorrow" reflect can also be scattered and people are
not immediately convinced that it will deliver on its promises.  It is short on discipline and
focus.

Base Vibration  

The Base Vibration is subtler than the Vowel Vibration, but should be considered equally
important.

The Base Vibration in "Sorrow" radiates warmth, caring, compassion, and love.  It
encourages confidence and inspires people to unload their burdens.  It reflects a sense
of justice and fairness.  The base vibrations in "Sorrow" also represent healing, teaching,
self-sacrifice, generosity, responsibility, protection, and hope.
The base vibrations in "Sorrow" add a sense of stability, harmony and peace.  They
represent a generous nature.
On the down side, the Base Vibration in "Sorrow" reflects excessive worrying and
vulnerability to criticism.

Overview  

The Dominant Vibration and the Vowel Vibration in "Sorrow" are not per se incompatible,
but their qualities are reduced as a result of their association.  0 Stars.  The Dominant
Vibration and the Base Vibration are compatible and complement each other.  4 Stars.  
The Vowel and Base Vibrations are not per se incompatible, but their qualities are
reduced as a result of their association.  0 Stars.

Not very good indeed.
:smt009

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:30 am

Here is for your name

Results for the entry "Mustafa"  

Dominant Impression  

Dominant Impression.
This section describes the first and dominant impression the name "Mustafa" conjures
up in most people.

"Mustafa" reflects idealism, the good of mankind.  "Mustafa" is the humanitarian with the
power to make things happen and the integrity to stay the course.  A mover and a shaker,
without a selfish bone in its body; the name "Mustafa" attracts respect, support, and
devoted fans.  It seems even that the Universe tends to support what the name "Mustafa"
represents.  Speaks to people of all walks of life.  Tolerant and broad-minded.
This name pursues goals other than money and power.  It seeks justice.  It wants to feed
the hungry and heal the sick.  And yet, the resources it needs to do the job seem to
always magically appear.

Most positive characteristics: Integrity, love for all, charisma.   Encourages the best in
people.
Most negative characteristics: Naive, seeks fame, vulnerable to criticism, not a good
judge of character.

Vowel Vibration  

Impression, and sometimes adds a completely different flavor.  Read about the Vowel

The vowels in "Mustafa" add a considerable amount of dynamic, highly charged and often
passionate energy to the Dominant Impression.  It enhances a sense of freedom,
adventure, variety, risk-taking, sensuality, adaptability, and flexibility.  They reflect
intelligence, curiosity, and enthusiasm.  They add spice to the name.  The art of
self-promotion can be a real asset.  The vowels also reflect an enhanced ability to
communicate, to think clearly in a crisis.  Generally, they are also a sign of good physical and mental reflexes.
Extrovert and social, the name tends to lower our usual limits towards indulgence.
Not particularly stable and certainly unpredictable, the vowels nonetheless inspire deep
and lasting commitments.

Base Vibration  

The Base Vibration is subtler than the Vowel Vibration, but should be considered equally
important.

The Base Vibration in "Mustafa" reflects reliability and consistency.  It radiates trust,
efficiency, common sense, and a down-to-earth and practical nature.
One feels secure and in capable hands.  The base vibrations in "Mustafa" radiate
strength, efficiency and dependability.  Family values and strong morals are also present.  
At the same time, the base vibrations make one feel that the name "Mustafa" represents
a conventional, unimaginative temperament, even rigid and boring.

Overview  

The Dominant Vibration and the Vowel Vibration in "Mustafa" oppose and conflict.  1
Star.
The Dominant Vibration and the Base Vibration don’t conflict, but don’t strengthen each
other either.  2 Stars.
The Vowel and Base Vibrations oppose and conflict.  1 Star.

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:34 am

Results for the entry "Mlady Raka"  

Dominant Impression  

Dominant Impression.
This section describes the first and dominant impression the name "Mlady Raka"
conjures up in most people.

The name "Mlady Raka" induces a sense of freedom and adventure, risks and rewards,
gambling and daring acts of courage.  The name has passion and excitement.
One senses that "Mlady Raka" can do anything, is extremely capable, and a true
survivor.  It is also highly flexible, can adapt to new circumstances quickly, and has
excellent reflexes; often, important decisions are made in seconds, seemingly
impulsively even.  But due to sharp intuition and even sharper intelligence, those
decisions are almost always right on the money.  Youthful, dynamic and energetic, this
name draws people who want things to be “different,” and don’t like the tried and proven.
Social, outgoing, something skirting the acceptable - or even pushing the envelope of
what is “legal.”

Most positive characteristics: Productive, dynamic, adaptable.  Good at promoting self.
Most negative characteristics: Can be unorganized, scattered.   Lacks direction.  Needs
maturity and discipline.

Vowel Vibration  

The vowels in "Mlady Raka" enhance its sense of independence, strength, drive and
determination.  It certainly adds horsepower to the Dominant Impression.
The Vowel Vibration makes the name feel more masculine and aggressive.  It also
conveys intelligence, innovation, inventiveness, leadership, courage, adventurism, and a
taste for the unconventional.  At the same time, the vowels make "Mlady Raka" seem somewhat harsh, abrupt, impatient, confrontational, and hard-headed.

Base Vibration  

important.

The Base Vibration in "Mlady Raka" reflects reliability and consistency.  It radiates trust,
efficiency, common sense, and a down-to-earth and practical nature.
One feels secure and in capable hands.  The base vibrations in "Mlady Raka" radiate
strength, efficiency and dependability.  Family values and strong morals are also present.  
At the same time, the base vibrations make one feel that the name "Mlady Raka"
represents a conventional, unimaginative temperament, even rigid and boring.

Overview  

The Dominant Vibration and the Vowel Vibration in "Mlady Raka" are compatible and
complement each other.  4 Stars.  
The Dominant Vibration and the Base Vibration oppose and conflict.  1 Star.
The Vowel and Base Vibrations are compatible and strongly reinforce each other.  5
Stars.

Raka is best so far :D

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:41 am

LOL,....does that mean I should stick with this name or should I choose another one Sorrow....?

How do you see me?

love and rainbows

Raka

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:22 pm

Hehe, not that i know much about this, software just prints out result of any name you enter.
Name looks fine from numerology point of view.

P.S.
In my language 'raka' means something similar to grave :s

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:42 pm

Dear Sorrow,

Well,  I am happy I am not Serbian then....LOL.  

Raka actually has many meanings and I found out AFTER I actually chose to call myself that.

In Sanskrit it means moon...(I believe full moon) (I was born on a new moon)

It is the Polynesian God of Thunder.... (I was born on Thursday - the day of Thor - God of Thunder)

and in Ancient Egyptian it means Spirit of Ra the Sungod.... (I will remain silent about this one)

Now in Serbian it means something similar to grave....(I had to bury a lot of old psychological corpses from  my past before I could continue my life....)

So perhaps this is my name after all....

Thank you for the  spontaneous reading and enlightenment...and let me tell you, that software works....LOL

love and rainbows

Raka

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”