Need help to decide my future

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

musicmania

Need help to decide my future

Post by musicmania » Sat May 05, 2007 6:10 am

Dear Sir/madam,
I have been married since 3 years but we are not enjoying married bliss as i dont find her attractive as per my ideals of a attractive partner.I also do not find compatibility in social background of me and my wife.However this marriage was one of necessity as we both were trying to avoid some uncomfortable situations at home and found solace in each other and decided to marry.However i feel that my wife genuinely loves me.I fear that if we continue like this it may lead to our wasting our lives in superficial marriage.Please advice .Also please tell me if there is chance of a second marriage for both of us if we decide to divorce.
D.O.B.-04/03/1972

Wife:D.O.B.-09/04/1977

Marriage
Date-09/02/2004

I would like to know if there is chance of second marriage for me as i am very unhappy with my first marriage and i am sure it will only get worse with time.
"20 years 4m now U wl b more disppntd by things U din't do than by ones U did . So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" Mark Twain

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”