Special...... Reading...

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Astroman101

Special...... Reading...

Post by Astroman101 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:43 pm

Hi
I have read many readings  but  they are all from softwares and internet.  And i have never found a reading thats explains how the core numbers work together and what kind of affect the minor numbers have on them. e.x  How would my Rational Thought Number affect my Destiny Number.

If an experienced person can give me a reading based on thier knowledge  and not from a software. What do you think of the numbers  and how all the major numbers work together..  greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Astroman101 on Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:03 pm

Thnx to anyone who takes the time to do this.
Last edited by Astroman101 on Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mystic Meg

Re: Special...... Reading...

Post by Mystic Meg » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:30 pm

Astroman101 wrote:Hi
I have read many readings  but  they are all from softwares and internet.  And i have never found a reading thats explains how the core numbers work together and what kind of affect the minor numbers have on them. e.x  How would my Rational Thought Number affect my Destiny Number.

If an experienced person can give me a reading based on thier knowledge  and not from a software. What do you think of the numbers  and how all the major numbers work together..  greatly appreciated.

My info:

Name: Waqar Ali
DOB: May 2, 1990

Any info would be appreciated.
Hello,

Numerology works very well from software, the factors of influence are constant, ie number and letters, not moving stars and planets.
I worked your numbers out to be, Rational Thought 8, Destiny 1.

An 8 Rational thought is a visionary mind, quick thinking and always bustling with plans and ideas. A 1 Destiny is thought of to have leadership qualities, the two quite often go together and can give a very headstrong force aprticulary suited to careers that need a lot of planning and that are swiflty changing, and need thinking on your feet, so things like the military spring to mind :)

Each number affects each other, what you might find best is trying to look at a bigger picture rather than just using small sections.

Meg

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:55 pm

Which numbers give a bigger picture   if you can describe in your opinion what numbers are more important? Ty.

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:09 pm

Astroman101 wrote:Which numbers give a bigger picture   if you can describe in your opinion what numbers are more important? Ty.
Surely the Life Path Number has to feature strongly? Destiny and Karmic lessons and also your CHallenges?  Hmm they are all interlinked lol.

Meg

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:54 pm

What do you think of my Destiny, Life path, Karmic, Challenges numbers?
What do they mean when all interlinked?

Astroman

Astroman101

Re: Special...... Reading...

Post by Astroman101 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:32 pm

Mystic Meg wrote:
Astroman101 wrote:Hi

Hello,

Numerology works very well from software, the factors of influence are constant, ie number and letters, not moving stars and planets.
I worked your numbers out to be, Rational Thought 8, Destiny 1.

An 8 Rational thought is a visionary mind, quick thinking and always bustling with plans and ideas. A 1 Destiny is thought of to have leadership qualities, the two quite often go together and can give a very headstrong force aprticulary suited to careers that need a lot of planning and that are swiflty changing, and need thinking on your feet, so things like the military spring to mind :)

Each number affects each other, what you might find best is trying to look at a bigger picture rather than just using small sections.

Meg

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”