Essence, challenges and pinnacle reading?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Indie

Essence, challenges and pinnacle reading?

Post by Indie » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:22 pm

I worked out most of my numerology, but i got stuck on the ESSENCE, PINNACLE and  CHALLENGES reading,

SHELLEY MARIE JONES

14/05/1990 ( 14th May 1990)

I don't really use my middle name Marie much, so i dont know whether to include it. Its my full birth name though.

thanks.

joker

Post by joker » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:33 pm

current name

Mystic Meg

Re: Essence, challenges and pinnacle reading?

Post by Mystic Meg » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:10 pm

Indie wrote:I worked out most of my numerology, but i got stuck on the ESSENCE, PINNACLE and  CHALLENGES reading,

SHELLEY MARIE JONES

14/05/1990 ( 14th May 1990)

I don't really use my middle name Marie much, so i dont know whether to include it. Its my full birth name though.

thanks.
Hello Shelley,

Yes you should include your full name, so all three names, even if you do not use it.

Your Essence Number is: 4

This particular number indicates the possibilities that may arise during a specific time period. Your essence number uses the letters in your name, to understand the different influences you may face.

This is the ideal time to lay down very strong foundation for the future. Maintain discipline and your hard work, as both will be tested. The hard work put in this year will give results in the coming future. Be careful to judge different moments and challenges, which you may come across. You have to be organized and disciplined to achieve success. Think practically before starting any new venture. Do not spend without reason.

Pinnacle Phases

Pinnacles represent moments in your life in which you understand the goals you have to achieve and the features you need to integrate into your character to achieve them. You can prepare yourself for the future by knowing your pinnacle numbers. The different cycles are for different periods of your life.

First Pinnacle from age 0-35 years is 1

This signifies the period when you will be aiming for independence. You want your individuality to be accepted and your ideas and achievements to be recognized. You have to rely on only your strength, as you may not receive any support from family. Responsibilities will be fulfilled if you're allowed to lead. You need to put in effort to achieve success and rewards.

Second Pinnacle from age 31-39 is 6

This signifies the period when you wish to have peaceful and happy family life. A happy and loving family association is important to you. You have dreams of a picture perfect domestic life. You have fine sense of justice and fairness. You are compassionate and will try to maintain harmony. You are generous by nature. You are also reliable and trustworthy. Good time for growth in business.

Third Pinnacle from age 39-47 is 7
In this period you would like to come to terms with yourself and find solace in mediation. You are conscious about your inner self. You are very accurate and easily can evaluate the situations and expect the same from others. You want to explore the unknown paths and understand more about the spiritual world. You have an eye for the finer things in life and desire to go out seeking knowledge and wisdom. You are the type of person that can really get involved in a search for the hidden truths. You have strong intuitive powers. You need to become an expert in a particular field.

Fourth Pinnacle from age 49 & beyond is 6

This signifies the period when you wish to have peaceful and happy family life. A happy and loving family association is important to you. You have dreams of a picture perfect domestic life. You have fine sense of justice and fairness. You are compassionate and will try to maintain harmony. You are generous by nature. You are also reliable and trustworthy. Good time for growth in business.

Your Challenge Numbers are: 0 4 4 4

This number indicates what you must understand and learn in the various cycles of your life. This represents the challenges you will be facing in the coming future.

First Challenge Number is 0

There is no consistent challenge during this period in particular. Steady growth is seen. There will be no serious problems. You may discover your inner self. You are expected to focus on your life goals. This is known as the challenge of choice. You need to have faith in yourself to face the problems and solve them. You are being given an opportunity to do something for others.

Second Challenge Number is 4

Sometimes you tend to be disorganized. You must learn the value of challenges as you have the ability to be practical and organized. These will surely lead to success. Its high time you started to build a strong platform for your future life. Don't try to apply short cut methods; consistent and dedicated efforts will make you a successful human being. Hard work is not as bad as you feel it is and the rewards make it sweeter.

Third Challenge Number is 4

Sometimes you tend to be disorganized. You must learn the value of challenges as you have the ability to be practical and organized. These will surely lead to success. Its high time you started to build a strong platform for your future life. Don't try to apply short cut methods; consistent and dedicated efforts will make you a successful human being. Hard work is not as bad as you feel it is and the rewards make it sweeter.

Fourth Challenge Number is 4

Meg

Indie

Post by Indie » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:21 am

thank you so much Mystic Meg, i really appreciate you doing that for me, I can't wait until i'm 39-47 lol :P that sounds great!!

I've noted these in my numerology notepad.

Indie

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:06 pm

Thanks for the feedback Indie :)

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”