I cant get pregnant... could a name change help like it did with Abraham`s wife?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mariangeles

I cant get pregnant... could a name change help like it did with Abraham`s wife?

Post by mariangeles » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:05 am

Hi everybody,
After searching for a baby for quite a long time -doctors say is difficult although not impossible- one of my dearest friends told me about Abraham and his wife, whos name was changed by an angel and whom became fertil after that.. my name is Mariela Regonat -daily called Marie or Mariela... do you think I should modify in some way my name to help my vibration changing? Any suggestions?  Your help will be so appreciated by us :)
Mariangeles

Mystic Meg

Re: I cant get pregnant... could a name change help like it did with Abraham`s wife?

Post by Mystic Meg » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:06 pm

mariangeles wrote:Hi everybody,
After searching for a baby for quite a long time -doctors say is difficult although not impossible- one of my dearest friends told me about Abraham and his wife, whos name was changed by an angel and whom became fertil after that.. my name is Mariela Regonat -daily called Marie or Mariela... do you think I should modify in some way my name to help my vibration changing? Any suggestions?  Your help will be so appreciated by us :)
Hello,

I am sorry that you have not been successful yet in your quest for a baby. I personally do not think that changin your name now would make any difference at all. As you have already said people call you Marie and that is in effect a name change too? Have you been to the doctor and consulted them? There are many things that can be done for fertility problems nowadays :) The main thing is to relax and not to wporry, stress can build up walls that stop things happening more than names or letters can. :)

Good Luck I hope you find happiness very soon.

Meg

s.v.kuppuswamy

Getting pregnanat

Post by s.v.kuppuswamy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:39 am

Dear marie,
Can u kindly give your date of birth, month and year and the date of ur marriage. perhapps I can be of some help/I am a numero palmist and I request you to see your heart line beloww the little finger and see if you have any  branches however small. Second see beloww the thumb any vertical lines. reply and we will see what best can be done to you.
Regards
svk

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”