magic of 18 no.

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vaibhava_gupta

magic of 18 no.

Post by vaibhava_gupta » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:14 am

hi all
my name is vaibhava gupta and my nick name billu, pl tell,  my name spell is correct according to numerology or not and one thing i have noticed with me that 18 no. always play an important role in my life. pl tell wether it is a chance or some connection with numerology
with regards
vaibhava

s.v.kuppuswamy

MAGIC OF 18

Post by s.v.kuppuswamy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:35 am

dEAR VAIBHAVE, kindly let us know your actual Date of birth with monthand year
svk

vaibhava_gupta

Post by vaibhava_gupta » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:43 am

respected SVK
thanks for the reply
my DOB is 15-09-1975 time of birth is 22:31 and place of birth is Moradabad
waiting for you quick response
regards
vaibhava gupta

s.v.kuppuswamy

Magic of number 18

Post by s.v.kuppuswamy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:10 pm

Dear vaibhav
First of the good news is you have no more Re-births. This is your last presence in the earth and you have come to survey the earth for the last time.At the time of birth you have more good things at credit.To make it fasier you are directed to dothe following.
1.do not/never say no to beggars.keep some changes in your purse and begiving alms at least a ruppee/day.
2. WHEN YOU VISIT THE TEMPLES PAY THE POOJARI rS.10 FOR EVERY ARCHANA PERFORMED BY HIM.hIS BLESSING IS HEART FELT and increase your punnyams at the aheaven.
3. Repaeted occurence of 18 is ti remind you that there is money for taking in  your job at foriegn lands.
4. You love travelling and has lot of friends.There is also a possibility you may take to drinking due to your friends. Be aware of it and avoid it.
Your name is ok at present as it is friend with Sun and is a dynamic number to have Print your visiting cards as full name.
Your lucky numbers are 6 and 1
lucky days are Tuesday, Sunday, Thursday
Lucky colors are white and Red. If you are in business wear Green emerald in your Right hand little finger after purifying the ring and energising to your Gothra star, rasi and lagnna to have fulll luck in all your ventures.
Regards
svk

vaibhava_gupta

Post by vaibhava_gupta » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:51 am

Respected
SVK
thanks for the suggession and help ......
need one more help , pl tell me something about my life partner her name is monika gupta , her date of birth is 24 Aug 1980 and time is 5:00 AM and place of birth is Dehradun...,I got married on 23 may 2005 and my marrige life is not as good as i think
regards
vaibhava gupta

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:24 pm

s.v.kuppuswamy, how can you know that someone has last presence on earth, how do you calculate that?

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”