Is this coincidental or does it have meaning?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

co2boi

Is this coincidental or does it have meaning?

Post by co2boi » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:13 pm

2 months ago I met a girl online, both of us single and neither of us looking for love, especially not online. We quickly fell head over heels for each other. The only catch being, she is out of town and won't return until November. We talk multiple times a day and both feel that we are in some type of destined relationship.

We have had the following coicidences. Or are they? Can anyone speak to this?

1. Her birthday is 11/11. 11 + 11 = 22 which is my day of birth.

2. She is returning home on 11/22, this was in place before we even met.

3. I bought lottery tickets several weeks ago. I used all of the cash in my pocket, which happened to be $11.00. I bought 10 tickets at one store and asked her for numbers for the 11th ticket. She told me to use the numbers 11 and 22. I used 11 twice once as a number, once as the megaball. I used 22 as a number. 22 was one of the winning numbers and 11 was the powerball.  The only ticket we won anything from was the 11th. I won $10 dollars.

4. On mutiple occasions we have both texted, paged, or glanced at the clock at exactly 11:11

5. We also frequently text each other at the exact same time; after having not spoken for hours

6. When chatting online we frequenty type the same exact thing, at the same time. This is often 5 or more words.

7. About 6 months ago I was introduced to the secret. I made a list of attributes for my "dream girl" and asked the universe to send her to me. By the time I met her I had all but forgotten this list. Several weeks after meeting her I came across the list while cleaning. I was shocked to see that she matched the list exactly. Every single item.

Am I just fooling myself? Is this purely coincidence?

Thanks for your opinion.
Clint

Psychic Chef

Its all good

Post by Psychic Chef » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:32 pm

Hi

Its all good. I feel you are going into a up cycle for the next 2/4 years. No i dont think what is happening is a coincidence.

Cheers Pete

Teagan

Post by Teagan » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:39 pm

wow that's a lot of uncanny..ness, if that's a word
I was made to love magic

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”