What are the best days to get married?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fierce_dakini

What are the best days to get married?

Post by fierce_dakini » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:49 am

Can anyone respond to their opinion about what the best days are numerologically to get married?  Seems like the 6, 2, possibly the 3 or the 9...any opinions?

gagguk

Post by gagguk » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:12 pm

Hi. I'm an amateur but chances are you won't get any responses, either, so here's my opinion:

I would definitely go for 23, 21, 3 or 6, just to be on the safe side. While 27 and 24 may be lucky in many ways, I wonder whether the rather unfortunate qualities of these numbers in connection with lasting relationships can influence their luckiness as wedding days. This question, in my opinion at least, concerns 19 (and some others) as well, while with 17 I'd be careful if a person has found 8s to have had a strong and ominous influence upon either their partner's or their own lives.

I've never thought of the effect of numbers as wedding dates before, but the firstly mentioned four No.s seem safe tips for me. Good luck.

pkj

Post by pkj » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:34 am

Depending on your DOB, you can select the date but dates to be avoided are 8,17,26 i.e. dates adding to 8. But there is no hard and fast rules.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”