"Unlock" code?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Laura Lemkus

"Unlock" code?

Post by Laura Lemkus » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:32 am

Hi, I'm new on this site and would like the "unlock" code to register to use this software? I have been practicing numerology for years now - counting on my fingers and writting in pencil - I have always had a passion for life lessons and karma and why we are here in 3D?!
When I found this site I was so excited! I've just had a little boy - 13 August 2007 - and since this "quest" of mine has helped me overcome past life lessons and meet my soulmate - I would like to find out my Little Ones lessons and start now to help him overcome and master his karma so he can get on with really living life without all the mountains we struggle with .... does that make sense?

Thanks
Love Light & Truth

StarKissed

Unlock Code

Post by StarKissed » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:50 am

Hi Laura,
Just in case you haven't found your answer regarding the unlock code, I will pass some info on to you.  If you already have this resolved, then hopefully this post will help a future member who has the same question.  The readers are very busy, and we are hoping new members will take the time to browse the boards first, before posting a question that's already been answered.  I am new also, and my knowledge about Numerology, etc is pretty limited, however, I do know this....You need to read the "Stickys" at the top of some of the forums for answers on how this board works.  I have seen several posts that have been waiting for a response for over 3 months.  I am guessing, it's because the answers they need are right in the forum, under a highlighted Topic, and everyone is getting frustrated having to re-explain.  Please don't think I'm trying to be rude in my response here, because this information is as much for all the other new people, and it is my hope it will cut down on duplicate postings and Readers will be able to answer our requests sooner.  

I have copied the forum link below for you.  After going to that link, & about half way down the page under topics, you will see a Sticky Subject something like this:  "If you haven't received an unlock code," or, you can also find information in the "Forum Rules" which details the steps you must take, whether it's for an unlock code, a reading, or something else.

In a nutshell, members are required to post 25 "meaningful" posts, before they are eligible to receive the code.  If for some reason, that absolutely does not work for you, you have the option of purchasing the code.  The price is $5.00 for each program.  (Which could change at anytime in the future.)

You can find the rest of the details & instructions regarding the Unlock Code (among other topics) here:

( The Mystic Board Forum Index » Numerology » Numerology Reading Forum)    

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=64

Good Luck,
StarKissed

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:08 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

I will point out that you can use the program for life without the need to register.
When you reg, the nagging screen will be removed, but there is no improvement in the program itself.

The reason for us to ask you to register is for you to discover this forum and see that it contains a lot of information in the kind of interest you have.

In our opinion. so are the forum more worth, if used right, then the program itself.

In order to find out how to obtain the code....push my link in my signature :)

Good luck.

ahlam

Post by ahlam » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:17 am

thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

S0nia85

Post by S0nia85 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:34 pm

I welcome all the new members as I am new to this too.

I just want to say that its wonderful to have such forums. And thank you to who ever thought of this, and the rest that are making this possible.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”