was it coming?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dheerpat

was it coming?

Post by dheerpat » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:38 am

name dheeraj patange 27121970..I was
promoted on 22 October this year my last promo was on 15 october 2005 could these be predictedthru numerology..how will be year 2008 careerwise

khepher

Re: was it coming?

Post by khepher » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:11 am

dheerpat wrote:name dheeraj patange 27121970..I was
promoted on 22 October this year my last promo was on 15 october 2005 could these be predictedthru numerology..how will be year 2008 careerwise
Hello Dheeraj,

Congratulations on your promotion. Yes these sorts of things may be predicted through numerology. Two years ago in 2005 you entered the 2nd Pinnacle portion of your life which indicates a time period of business advances and career success...

2005 was a #1 personal year for you, therefore the career promotion more than likely was one in an entirely different type of job and one in which you were able to exercise your leadership and supervisory skills.

2008 is a #4 year and is a great time for consolidating your resources and laying the foundations of your financial future. The months of April and May should see the opportunity of a career boost and the opportunity to take on more responsibility if you like.

I hope this helps.

warm regards,

Khepher
<a href='http://www.kasamba.com/Professional/Vie ... 5xx'><font face='arial' size='2'><i>Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at Kasamba</i></font></a>

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:30 pm

thanx a lot Kheper...however could u please elaborate since numerology is still in its nascent stage in india vis a vis astrology....u refered to #4 personal year..is not 4 supposed to be bad or inauspicious (in indian numerology 4 and 8 represented by Rahu and saturn resp, siginifying delay and obstructions)..

also was not 2007(2+0+0+7=9) supposed to be best in life (my bday 2+7 = 9)..

can u suggest lucky or favorable numbers for me

thanx and regards

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”