born on 22nd and life path number 9

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

durga18

born on 22nd and life path number 9

Post by durga18 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:19 am

Hi, I was born on Sep 22nd 1985... at 5:15am
My life path # is 9 and I was told my unlucky numbers are 4 and 8's. So my question is that my day of birth adds up to 22nd which comes to 4... is that something unlucky? So was I born on unlucky date? Also, most of my friends have their life path numbers as 4s and 8s. How is that possible? Just confused.
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna!

joker

9 & 4 & 8.

Post by joker » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:29 pm

its not  unlucky, to have 4 & 8's it just, as for your friends well 4 & 8 just don't understand a 9,  that don't mean they can't be friends, and I'm a 8 myself.

s.v.kuppuswamy

born 22 and Life path 9

Post by s.v.kuppuswamy » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:58 am

Dear subcriber,

Any person can born on 22ned but it is  wrong notion that 22=4 is a unlucky number. On the contrarory it is a Master builder Number and whatever you dream you will make it successful. The only trouble is you will have a very rude shock from someone you love and that is the  not only but you will also have a unsatisfactory married life .But you will be making huge money fromm 22nd years of age. Possibility of travelling to foriegn Countries is seen.
If you call these above as your neagatives get your examined.
your lucky Numbers are
5 and 1 and  oyur lucky days are wednesday and Sunday and Friday.
4 does not make u unluky.
and having 8 as life path is no crime and you will be lucky in a sudden downor of wealth.

Regards
svk

durga18

Post by durga18 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:33 pm

Thank you isakov123 and s.v.kuppuswamy for you reply. I was just curious because my friend is #8 and I am #9 and we get along well and dont want to loose her friend ship. She is not only my coworker, but the only person at work, for whom, I am still there at work. Otherwise I would have quit working long time ago. So was just concerned that why was I told that I wouldn't get along with number 4s and 8s. Thank you, you have clarified enough.
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna!

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”