For Nechi Ji

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sun

For Nechi Ji

Post by sun » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:49 am

Dear Nechi Ji,

I had sent you my personal information in a private message.
I request you to please do a reading for me according to the given information.

thanks and regards,
Sun

Nechi

Post by Nechi » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:53 am

Hi,
Your date of birth is *****. So your life path number is 5+10+1980= 33= 6, Venus. Your name = 16513 129571 = 41 = 5, Mercury. I take only the date ie 5. Therefore, your lp number and name number are in perfect harmony.

Your Janma rasi is Leo, the 5th sign. By adding 5 to your date we get 5+5 = 10 = 1. So you will rule where ever you are . This commanding personality will make you work in royal environment. Your Sun is in Virgo. Hence your individuality number is 5+6 = 11 = 2. You are unsteady in your decisions thus facing hardships. You should correct this characteristic.

You have the ablity to impress people with your power of intellect and make friends easily. But you can be easily influenced and are not rigid in your attitude. This will make you unpopular sometimes. You should develop strong and stable relationships to thrive in life.

The year 2008 will be significant because Mercury has a strong attraction towards Sun (the year number 2008 = 10 = 1). You will have the wedding bond and also an uplift in career. This much I can say from numerology. Regarding your other quries, I have to say that your life partner will be a person already known to you, may be a relative or the lover!

Please put the query in the astrology forum so that I can offer you an elaborate reading based on the birth chart.

sun

Post by sun » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:48 am

Dear Nechi Ji

Thank you so much for the reading.
Should I place my query in the vedic Astrology or Western Astrology forum? Also, Should I paste the entire message I sent you in a personal message?

Thanks and Regards!

Nechi

Hi Sonal

Post by Nechi » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:57 am

Just put the query alone in the vedic astrology forum!
vishnukumar45

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:11 am

hello,
please not that we would prefer all readings are done on forum.. We do not encourage request in PM. pls keep that in mind next time.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”