NickNames

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DitzyDragon

NickNames

Post by DitzyDragon » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:44 pm

I haven't done a numerology reading in a very long time.
Can you tell me if you use a nickname instead of given name, gives an inaccurate reading?
IE Birth name is Brenda, I have gone by Brandi for over 27 years.
Huugs ô¿~  BJ (Brandi)

Proud Mom of US Air Force Veteran: SSgt Ralph-Daniel T. Moore Proud Nana of Gavin, Amanda (Star), Sarah Lee , & Braiden

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:54 pm

by no means will it be inaccurate,your name at birth is the energy you came into this world with .the name  shows personality expression and hearts desire ,your soul and many other aspects.  changing your name are going by a different name this includes nick names as well ,changes that appearance on a outer level meaning how people see you and how you express yourself .on in inner level it can show that you could be having some conflict with your true being .changing your name or going by a nick name can if you are not careful  cause chaos .chaos is not natural .after 27 years of using a different name  it is a very strong part of you by now and may seem natural .my question is how are things going  .if you are questioning certain things  maybe you should do- are have a reading done using both names  .most numerologist will hesitate on advising people on changing their name .it better that they have a complete reading done and talk about hidden numbers such as balance numbers which can help a person deal with energies that seem to be causing problems .

DitzyDragon

Post by DitzyDragon » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:47 pm

Ahh, That may explain it.
I started going by Brandi a couple of years after my home burned and I lost my 3 children at 18. I was lost emotionally, and was trying to distance myself.
Now things seem to be ok, but I once again feel lost emotionally. I am not sure why.
Huugs ô¿~  BJ (Brandi)

Proud Mom of US Air Force Veteran: SSgt Ralph-Daniel T. Moore Proud Nana of Gavin, Amanda (Star), Sarah Lee , & Braiden

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”