Numerology and Health

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DitzyDragon

Numerology and Health

Post by DitzyDragon » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:55 pm

I have a daughter who has had open heart surgery twice.
Her name is Elizabeth, but she has gone by Liz, betty, and of Course Elizabeth.
We are concerned for her again, as she is showing all teh signs of needing surgery again, losing weight, tiredness etc. she is now 25, and insists she is fine most of the time. Plus she is wanting to get pregnant again, and is frustrated that they have not succeeded.
Could Numerology reading for her possibly help her with a deciscion about going back to her heart surgeon?
I am not asking for a reading for her, just if one might help her with choices.
Clear as mud right?
Huugs ô¿~  BJ (Brandi)

Proud Mom of US Air Force Veteran: SSgt Ralph-Daniel T. Moore Proud Nana of Gavin, Amanda (Star), Sarah Lee , & Braiden

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:20 pm

yes a reading  would clear the air on all of the issues she is facing .
it would help to examine a numerology reading with a astrology and other resources as while .based on the concept that we approach when going to a doctor a second opinion  so to say

DitzyDragon

Post by DitzyDragon » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:42 pm

Thank you for replying, I will try to talk to her about it again when she returns home from her vacation.
Huugs ô¿~  BJ (Brandi)

Proud Mom of US Air Force Veteran: SSgt Ralph-Daniel T. Moore Proud Nana of Gavin, Amanda (Star), Sarah Lee , & Braiden

moonlitestonight

DD

Post by moonlitestonight » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:29 am

I would probably get a regular numerology reading done for your daughter just so she can understand herself better and use her numbers to help her live to the best of her abilities.  The name Elizabeth is a #7 name.  Have you ever called her "El"  or "Lizzy" - both are a #8 name and the 8 is a health number.   8's can have troubles but can rise up fast from them.  Call her those names, give it a try, if she likes them, just to see if the energy of the 8 helps her.  I wish your daughter many, many years of health and happiness.   MLT (Maeve)

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”