Advice me on Numerlogy

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ranjit222

Advice me on Numerlogy

Post by Ranjit222 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:34 pm

Hii,

My name is Ranjit verma i born on 22nd feb. 1970 can any one suggest if any change is required in name or place where i live to change my luck

My residence address is A8 / 8

serenaluna

BLESSING RANJIT

Post by serenaluna » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:11 pm

Hello Ranjit and many blessings to you. I came across your post and I will try my best to see what we can come up with using your numbers, my psychic abilities, and your energies that I can feel coming across this post, ok?
First, energy I feel is a presence similar to a hurricane in your public life.  Many things have happened around you that deal with addiction of something. As far as your living conditions, the number 8, and A which translates into the alpha 1 means secrets, hidden feelings, lonliness and also all together your numbers interpeted into words that "embody" your circumstances is "CAGE" so you want to get out of this cage you are in. This dwelling you reside in.  You open the door you feel sick.  Do you have a pet? a cat? I see a kitten somewhere around you.  Your numbers also are interpreting words of people or things that you interact with which are "FLOWERS, LINGERIE, MOTHER, SWORDS" In your private life the numbers interpreted into words in your presence right now are, "EMERALD, FATHER, GLASS, INDIGO, JAGUAR, KISS, LOOP, MUSE, NIGHT, RUNE, SCIENCE, SPIN, TEETH."
Your numbers are showing other things that are going on in your life right now like, you like to interact with biology, creation and violence and Tequilla is one of preferred tastes in drinks, Entertainment is something you may be a part of and people or things in your periphery are destruction. Your spiritual life seems to be be coiled around a constitution.  You like to speak and be spoken to in soft tones and sunsets hit a soft spot for you. The numbers play a key in your destiny number and the mission there is Adaption.  That is dealing with change. You like change for the most part but some is not so easy for you to deal with. People learn from your ablility to deal with change and you represent liberty and freedom. You are likely to become a public figure and become scattered around because of your talents, and not want to be in one place for too long. Dont be afraid to stay in one place long enough to grasp the deeper understanding that exists there. You might need more interaction to feel more comfortable in certain living conditions.  Your Personality numbers have others see you as mysterious.  You do not let things pass you by. You have a taste for the mystical side and may appear to have a taste for the unusual. The curious will be drawn to you but you have already put off a person who was sincerely concerned about you and how the public would view you. You seem to find fault very easlily in situations so mabey take lighter approaches on a positive level just to apease yourself to others and for your own health also. You also seem to have a strong desire for your own company and need that alone time to reflect on a day or your whole life. You spend time on the occult and mystical advice to gather the info you need to reflect.  You want that wild fantasy life. You love to dream, which can better help you develop a much better understanding of this world we live in. You strive for the order of things and for perfection and work hard for that. You desire Knowledge. You put one face on for the world but the other face is a deep intuition and sense of the way things really are. You may be picky about your friends and aquintences.  You are smart, analytical and have very varied interests. But can be timid, and live in dreams.  Beings you love to travel and love your freedom it is no wonder you want to move. You welcome the change and are not afraid of it at all. You see the future as new and updated and go to it with open arms with total welcome and total embrace! You are unashamed of being a liberal as your mind is fast with comments to anyone and thoughts spinning around!  You can find solutions to problems so I feel you can change your residence here and find a better place without much problems that will stop you.  You love mystery, almost like take a map, close your eyes and point your finger..... You are lucky by nature, going by your numerology report, changing your residence is something that you want to do, and something that is totally natural to your spiritual and physical being. When we are happy spiritually and physically, our luck will be good :) You numbers did show tho, 6 in the first pinnacle and that represents life as the duties of family and love.  This usually mean your focus will switch to not only yourself, but to those that are in need. There is some focus here on buying a first home under this pinnacle, getting married or having children.  "Feeling the 6 vibration" usually calls forth family, harmony, humanitarianism, and love. I wonder is this will play some part in your near future...You will also be in a relationship called the triangle "3" where you will be learning the skills of the 3 vibrations, Enthusiasm, Imagination, Self-expression, and Joy.  This move will also be a stepping stone of MATURITY for you. Expressing love and compassion in all circumstances. You will be letting go of things that were in your way before. That in itself will make you step up and mature to such a higher level spiritully.  

Good luck and please let me know how thing work out for you!

Blessings, Serena~

moonlitestonight

Ranjit

Post by moonlitestonight » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:21 am

Feb. 22, 1970:  You are born a #5.  Also if your name is Ranjit Verma, that is also a 5 energy.  You could live anywhere you want Ranjit as you have the wandering, energetic 5 energy!!  5 is about movement, travel, meeting new people, taking risks, having fun!!!  Probably the 22/4 energy of the day of your birth will bring this 5 energy down or restrict it or stop it so that one minute you may be wanting to travel to Alaska and then the next minute you stop and all your dreams and illusions or plans end.  Don't let the #4 energy stop you from experiencing life and the people in it.  You could live anywhere with the 5 energy but the 4, as I said, may be restricting you.  Make some plans, be realistic but still continue to move forward in your life and to learn from all the places you go and all the people you meet.   Good Luck.  MLT (Maeve)

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:50 am

Ranjit, you will experience a strong tendency to spend more time alone, to
delve inside and find some answers and to reach a better understanding of
yourself.  This is not a year for social activities nor is it a year to try and reach
goals on a material level.  You will find that the necessities of daily life seem to be
taken care of by themselves.  There is no need to be overly concerned regarding
your material needs.  Without slacking on your daily duties and responsibilities,
you can afford to give more attention to yourself.  This is a year for inner growth.  
It is your spiritual and mental presence that requires attention.  Improve the quality
of your life, read, contemplate and gain insight in yourself.  You are important
now.  Rest and attend to your health.  It is during this year that you strengthen the
foundation of your life, after all your success in all matters rests upon the strength
of your inner self.  There will be many strange and unusual events inspiring you to
take a closer look at life and an opportunity is there to experience the joy and
beauty of life without any artificial or exterior involvement but purely the growing
awareness of yourself.  To much concern and desire for material rewards, Ranjit,
will turn this period of your life into a very bad experience indeed, while a "let go
and let god " attitude will make this such a fruitful and pleasant year that you may
find yourself wondering what you did to deserve this.

Ranjit, you will have opportunities to expand your horizons.  There will be
adventurous experiences and travel.  A change of residence is very possible.  
This is a dynamic time with many new activities.  You will make some important
social contacts.  You search for love and fulfillment.  Sacrifice, adaptability and
flexibility are called for.  You will also be concerned with finances and may worry
too much about these matters.  You tend to be forgetful during this time.  You will
also feel more sensual than usual.  Physical exercise is important during this
period.

Ranjit, you have much understanding and insight during this time.  It is a time in
which you have to deal with money, power, and authority.  You have an
opportunity to elevate your financial status and personal growth.  This is a time in
which you will meet the best and the worst.  You have to exercise caution in
everything you do and every decision you make.  Be aware of your surroundings.

This is an important time of progress and advancement along the lines of your
talents.  Ranjit, you will experience a relief from burden and increased personal
freedom.  Any talent you possess in writing, public relations, and the arts will be
greatly enhanced.  At the same time, business matters flow quickly and new
opportunities for expansion seem to arise out of nowhere.
   People are attracted to you and seek to help you achieve your goals.  You
possess an almost magical ability to promote yourself.  Your fluency with words
is greatly increased.  You are more charming and attractive, which opens many
new doors.
   This is a period of travel and much learning.  Opportunities to visit distant
lands, encounter foreign cultures and peoples, and learn about life will come to
you.  Your personal growth will speed up considerably.
   As such, many old habits and outdated methods will fade from your life.  It is as
if you are being catapulted from the old and outworn, into a new and fast-paced
period of personal growth and development.
   Ranjit, your desire to satisfy your senses will also increase dramatically.  You
must be careful not to overindulge in food, alcohol, sex, and even drugs.
   Sudden events and chance occurrences will come your way.  You must be
alert to your opportunities.  This is not a period of sitting back and waiting, but a
time to move ahead rapidly.
   Your challenge is to remain focused on your more long term goals.  Be
disciplined in your work.  Don't have too many irons in the fire.  Sort out the
important projects and endeavors and see them through from start to finish.  
Focus, discipline, and completion are the keys to your success.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”