is there anything missing

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

carlabelz

is there anything missing

Post by carlabelz » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:23 am

hi, everyone
someone told me, years ago, that there is something missing about my name... some letter I think
the person told me that i don't have any letter from a specific group
does it make any sense - name - carla mendes bellizzi
thanks!!!

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:47 am

using the western form of numerology  you have no 6s f,o,x and no 7s g ,p y
this results in what is called karmic  lessons by some numerologist

he Karmic Lessons are found by finding which numbers are missing among the letters in the full name at birth. You can have none, one, or several Karmic Lessons.

The number that is most often repeated in your name represents your specific field of expertise, or a concentrated talent – this is called your Hidden Passion. As with Karmic Lessons, you can have more than one Hidden Passion.

karmic lesson 6  

You have a major issue with commitment and responsibility to others.

You have a hard time committing to marriage and other important personal relationships. You have to learn to show true emotion.

You may feel isolated and alone, but do not understand why. The reason is that very often you form relationships yet remain heavily guarded, putting up a show of emotion without truly communicating affection or care. This can make the bond between you and others superficial. You must learn to establish sincere relationships.

You will learn the importance of close friends and lasting relationships. You will learn to give and, when necessary, sacrifice. This is the one true way to true friendship and lasting love.

The effects of this Karmic Lesson are diminished if you have at least one

6 among your core numbers (Life Path, Birthday, Heart's Desire, and Personality Number).

karmic lesson 7

You need to deepen your knowledge and talents in a specific discipline. You lack the will or determination to perfect yourself or a specific talent you possess. You must learn to be your own critic, without self condemnation, in order to bring your abilities to their full development.

You will learn not to take things at face value. A superficial understanding of important matters will prevent you from experiencing the satisfaction of your true potential.

The effects of this Karmic Lesson are diminished if you have at least one

7 among your core numbers (Life Path, Birthday, Hearts Desire, Expression and Personality Number).

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”