Nimisha may i have a number reading please

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cltncblondeeagle

Nimisha may i have a number reading please

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:34 pm

Andrea Nicole Williams
4/29/1970 2136 936pm
Thank you.

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:20 am

Enjoy :smt003

Life Path #5-
The key to your personality is freedom. You love travel, adventure, variety and meeting new people. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life. You love to be involved in several things at the same time as long as you are not tied down to any one area. You like change, new things and new horizons. You make friends easily, your personality is upbeat and often inspiring attracting people from all walks of life. You have a way with words and an uncanny ability to motivate others. You can be in sales, advertising, publicity, promotion, politics or any profession that requires your communication skills and understanding of people. You likely lack discipline and order. You can also be impulsive, doing or expressing things you regret later. Freedom and a need for adventure sometimes is not properly controlled by those born with this Life Path, causing problems with drug abuse, overindulgence in food or sex, or generally abusing the gift of life. You are sensual and love to taste all of life. Sex, food and other sensory experiences are essential to the enjoyment of your life. You find it difficult to commit to one relationship, but once committed you can be as faithful as an old dog. You are multi-talented and possess a variety of diverse abilities. However, discipline and focus are the true keys to your success. Without these many of the tasks you begin will remain unfinished and you will fail to realize the true fruits of your abilities. With hard work and perseverance the sky is the limit. You may have been perceived as a wild child by adults and a source of concern by your family. However, do not be obliged to hurry your choice of career. You are often a late-bloomer and need to experience life before you can truly know and commit to your heart's desire. Your challenge is to learn the true meaning of freedom. Change is constant in your world requiring adaptability and courage. Try to maintain an exercise program, keep your body in shape and limber. The flexibility and durability of your body will promote security and confidence within you. You yearn for freedom and self-employment attracts you powerfully. Your challenge is to settle into one area to cultivate your ability sufficiently to earn a living and attain success. Once you find your niche the motivation and inspiration you supply others will bring you much in return. You will find your friends and colleagues supporting and promoting you on the road to success.
Expression #1
You are a natural leader, independent and individualistic. You are extremely ambitious, original, and courageous. You employ new and unproven methods. You are an explorer and an innovator. Openness to too many peripheral influences limits and frustrates you. You are self-reliant, confident, and energetic.

You possess executive abilities and are most successful at owning or independently managing a business. You need the freedom to make your own decisions, based on your own ideas. You can be an astute politician. You also possess the ability to influence the opinions of your milieu.

The number 1 symbolizes the front-runner, pioneer, warrior, risk-taker, and daredevil. Generals, top politicians, successful businessmen, self-made millionaires, religious leaders, inventors, activists, and avant-garde artists are often born with a 1 Expression.

Strength and perseverance are central to your success. You must be willing to travel the frontiers of life, away from the beaten path. You possess a great reserve of willpower that must be directed at your goals. You do not give up, but relentlessly pursue your aims.

You are quite opinionated. People tend to be inspired or repelled by your strong personality.

You have great powers of concentration and the ability to visualize your goals, thus making them more attainable.

You stand up for your convictions and hold your ground. All of these abilities enhance your chances of success in life.

There is a tendency to be self-centered. You can be domineering and, in the extreme, a bully. You can be highly critical of others, complaining that people lack the industry or determination you possess. But this lack of understanding can alienate friends and family members from you. You must learn to control this tendency to maintain harmony in relationships.

Once you are convinced of the inherent correctness of your ideas, you stubbornly -- and sometimes rigidly -- defend and propagate them.
Avoid obstinacy and antagonism. You must cultivate balance, compassion, and perseverance.

You easily assume the role of protector. You spring into action when leadership is needed.

Pride can be your downfall. You so powerfully identify with your goals and ambitions that you sometimes refuse to see a potential flaw or weakness in your well-laid plans.

You possess strength and determination, which, when applied to any endeavor your are committed to, will lead you to great success in life.
Heart's Desire #1
Your overpowering need is to be independent and to direct your own life according to what you believe. Your dream is to become the leader of whatever field you enter. Whether it is in business, community, or in your general area of expertise, you are driven to be the reigning figure.

You have the courage and the confidence to lead others. You believe firmly that your judgment is preeminent over all others. This gives you the confidence to make bold decisions and carry them out, even when other lives are greatly affected by what you do. You rarely look back once you have made a decision.

You possess intelligence and wit. You are keenly insightful and are good at evaluating the abilities of others.

You are supremely individualistic. In your manner and dress, you like to project your own unique persona.

Consequently, you don't mind being controversial, and can even enjoy the attention and impact you have made on your surroundings.

You dislike routines, or anything that limits your freedom and independence.

Whenever you commit to something you truly love, you are absolutely tenacious in your ability to endure difficulties and overcome obstacles. You are highly responsible; you hate passing the buck. You possess remarkable willpower and a strong drive to succeed.

You are always looking for innovative ways of doing things.

Because you seek to be the boss in any endeavor, you have a tendency to dominate others. If you are not careful, especially in dealing with your subordinates and family, you may become ruthless in your decisions and behavior. You can also fall victim to impatience and intolerance, particularly if you grow conceited or superior.

You are the pioneer and the ground-breaker. You love the foreground, the hot-seat of responsibility. You have all the talents to succeed. As long as you maintain balance in your life, allowing others full expression of their thoughts and abilities, you will easily rise to the top of your chosen field and realize your ambitions.
Personality #9
You have an impressive and aristocratic bearing. No matter how tall you are, you appear noble and upright. You are very much in control of the image you send out to others.

Many actors, dancers, and other performers have a 9 Personality Number. You are elegant, graceful, and charismatic. Many admire you.

You have the kind of stature that pulls people to you or repels them intensely. Some are jealous of you and may seek to belittle you. You may encourage this to some extent by the amount of arrogance you radiate. This is a caution for all 9 Personalities -- they are sometimes aloof and hold themselves above the world. Your challenge is to come down to earth with your fellow man.

Conversely, you have a great compassion for humanity and want to dedicate yourself to improving the lot of others. You are better when dealing with the trials of the many than the trouble of a single person. You are more capable of working on the grand scale, addressing the needs of society, than on a one-to-one basis.

You are kind and sympathetic, helpful and compassionate. Behind the controlled and calm facade, you are sensitive, vulnerable and emotional.
You have excellent taste. There is a good deal of artistic talent in you that shows in your home environment and your clothing. You tend to see yourself as a guardian of society, a benevolent leader, guiding and directing your community toward a better world.

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:31 am

Oh, and let me know what you think...what's accurate, and what seems off...

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:54 am

Damn if that aint ever me. Espeically the part about dressing. I love wearing patriotic things which drives pa crazy. I am strong willed and HIGHLY opionated. I am lead, follow or get the hell out of my way type of person for sure. I love being innovated even though it may not be well received by others. I was always picked on as a kid. I am hoping to obtain a job as a head writer for a local wrestling league that a friend of mine and some of his friends are setting up. My friend says that wrestling is a very cut throat business so I guess that is right up my alley here for sure. Thanks alot.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”