I am changing my name

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MuzicNMoviez

I am changing my name

Post by MuzicNMoviez » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:47 pm

Hi,

I have been told that my first name adds up to the compound number 17 (8) which is good, but does not go well with my birth date (4 and 8). I have also been suggested to change my first name to  which adds up to 21 (3).

I would appreciate any advice possible; whether changing my first name would be a good move and whether it would match my birthdate. Also, any new suggestions will be sincerely appreciated!

Thanks!
Last edited by MuzicNMoviez on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:14 pm

The best change that can be done, is the change we ourself make to our life.

No name change in itself will change the course of your history, (life),but with putting up goals, having a positive approach to life, looking for opportunities and take them will have a great impact on your development.

If this was not the case, we would not be anything but robots, where the number controlled our life, I hope we all can agree that this is not the case.

If you yourself believe that your name change will have an positive approach to your new life, well then it will....not because you have got a new number...but because you have got a new belief that life will be better.....so use this opportunity to put up good goals for yourself...and you will see you will improve :)

Good luck

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:04 pm

Rhutobello,  I agree we are not robots ,  But to say that numbers do not effect us is just not true. It can be proven beyond a doubt  time and time again. weather you believe this are not. this only shows your disbelieve . numbers and there vibrational energy they put off is not limited to numerology its has its roots in the tarot  astrology runes  and many other systems and believes .  

Vinakay i do not advise people to change their  name  ,but that is just my believe. understanding the numbers and knowing their energies negative and postive and how they interact with other numbers  is a much better approach .  even numbers  work very well with each other , just as odd numbers do .they intensify each other . a 3 in relationship with the 4 or 8  are totally opposite in the energy they put off . but may add some creativity energy ,bring in more social outgoing care free vibrations .

A complete chart will show your  strong and weak areas  . one thing to remember is  that natural law will required you to response to these weak links .but it will also give you the resources to do this .
Changing your name will change you as a person as you become aware of its vibrational energy . its not going to be a over night thing and will take months even years .

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:37 pm

I shall not discuss with an expert in numerology.... because I am not :)

I acted on the following statement :

"Also, any new suggestions will be sincerely appreciated! "

Your ending statement about numerology  was:

"Changing your name will change you as a person as you become aware of its vibrational energy . its not going to be a over night thing and will take months even years ."

My thoughts is then.....why shall the asker wait for the numerology to maybe wake him/her up in months or years, when this statement do it faster:

"If you yourself believe that your name change will have an positive approach to your new life, well then it will....not because you have got a new number...but because you have got a new belief that life will be better.....so use this opportunity to put up good goals for yourself...and you will see you will improve."

Not posted for quarrels...not posted for "looking down on numerology" just posted to give an advice that I think work faster and are more secure :)

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:06 pm

so we can take a look at how the name change will effect you .keep in mind that this is only a general outlook and only shows the first name .it seem that only one letter is different and that being the first vowel which gives inspiration to the first letter being your capstone both are very important .

some useful info  

Each letter in your name represents your characteristics, but the location of the letters can determine their impact.
For instance, the first letter of your name (use your first name at birth) is called the Cornerstone. It gives you an indication of your character, particularly in the way you approach opportunities and obstacles.
The last letter of your first name reveals your ability and attitude toward finishing projects that you start. This letter is called your Capstone. Together, your Cornerstone and Capstone can tell you much about your capacity to start and finish a project successfully.

The first vowel of your first name reveals something of your deeper self.    The first vowel of your name is the little window through which you allow the uninitiated a glimpse at your deeper self.

It is interesting to note that a person who uses a first name with a different first vowel as the original birth name is particularly apprehensive of revealing his or her deeper self.

i did not include the whole but i can ,if you request

Your Expression is 11/2  

Venakay, yours is the most highly charged Expression number of all.  You are
like a lightning rod, attracting powerful ideas, intuitions, and even psychic
information like unpredictable bolts.
   You are a powerful presence without any awareness on your part of having
personal power.  You are a channel for higher vibrations.  But in order to be
emotionally and psychologically at peace, you must learn to control that flow of
energy.  You possess a bridge between the unconscious and the conscious.  The
trouble is that the unconscious is an infinite resource, while consciousness by
definition is a limited arena.  The two are therefore at odds until they can learn to
live in harmony with each other.  This is where control comes in.  Until you are
able to control the flow of energy from this infinite source, you may feel like a
victim of its whimsy, thrown about by emotional turmoil and nervous tensions.

the name change stimulates your desire for knowledge.  It helps you to
specialize and to deepen your understanding of a particular subject.  It helps you to focus.
   it encourages you to accumulate knowledge regarding the mysteries of life.  It makes you a more analytical thinker.
   You are better able to look below the surface of things.  You don't take things at face value.
   You may desire more time for private contemplation and meditation.  This is a pull to spend more time alone.

Your Heart's Desire is 11/2  

Venakay, you have wisdom beyond your years.  Even as a child, your
understanding of life was considerable, though it likely went unrecognized by others.
   You are a born peacemaker.  You are driven by a desire to settle conflicts and create harmony.  You are a healer and a visionary.  You long to make the world a better place, and cannot rest until you have dedicated your life to some worthwhile cause.
   Your realm is ideas and philosophy.  You are attracted to the world of energy more than to the mechanical or material planes.  Philosophy, religion, and less healing are among your specialties.
   You are obsessed with the quest for enlightenment.
   You are extremely sensitive and possess a high degree of intuition.  Subtle messages and feelings of others do not escape your attention.  You are powerfully aware of the thoughts and feelings of others.  Unless you are well grounded, this can throw you about emotionally.  Your awareness can be both a gift as well as a problem, because you so deeply desire to please others and keep harmony in your environment.
   Many 11s were born into extremely hostile or turbulent families.  This often resulted in psychological pain, lack of confidence, and shyness during childhood.  
Somehow, the child with an 11 heart's desire recognized the sources of his
family's problem.  This created an internal conflict for the child, who naturally loved the troubled parent, but could not cope with that parent's behavior.

the change in this area increases your desire to study, focus, and specialize in one particular field.  It increases your need for privacy, contemplation, and meditation.  You turn inward more and reflect on your inner nature.  You are also more likely to ponder the deeper questions of life.
   it enhances your intelligence and ability to
deal with abstract information.  You may find yourself expressing a kind of off-beat humor, as well.  Sevens are highly refined and intuitive.  They do not take things  at face value, but seek the depths of understanding.

Dominant Impression.
This section describes the first and dominant impression the name "Vinakay"
conjures up in most people.

Extremely intuitive and feminine, the name "Vinakay" has many subtle powers; a
capable negotiator, convinces without confrontation.  Like the mythical Sirens, it
can draw people into its reality whether they want to or not.

The name "Vinakay" tends to be finely tuned with what is going on.  Aware of
subtle realities that escape others, it often surfaces as the winner, even when
competing with larger and stronger entities.  It bends, but won’t break, accepts
dominance, but ends up on the controls.  The name "Vinakay" is loaded with
contradictions.  Gentle, but watch those nails.  Tactful, but if need be, a
razor-sharp tongue.

Most positive characteristics: Diplomatic, understands the human psyche.  
Patient.  Resilient.
Most negative characteristics: Fragile, superficial, dependent, impractical, not
always truthful.

Vowel Vibration  

The Vowel Vibration of a name enhances or decreases the impact of the
Dominant Impression, and sometimes adds a completely different flavor.  Read
about the Vowel Vibration with the Dominant Impression in mind.

The Vowel Vibration of the name "Vinakay" reflects wisdom, intuition, ability to
think in the abstract, concern for justice, and search for spiritual enlightenment.  It
makes the Dominant Impression more feminine and sensitive.  One gets the
feeling that the heart is very much involved, that dreams can come true, and that
romance is right around the corner.  Although sensitive and gentle, there is
nothing weak about the Vowel Vibration of "Vinakay".  Flexible, with a high level of
awareness, and a great capacity to recognize the more subtle indications of
trouble or progress, the vowels in this name are almost certainly an asset.  The
vowels make the name "Vinakay" more intense, as if induced with a higher
charge, which sometimes arouses hostility in certain people.
There are also surprising stamina and great survival instincts captured within
these vowels.

Base Vibration  

The Base Vibration is subtler than the Vowel Vibration, but should be considered
equally important.

The Base Vibration in "Vinakay" reflects nobility and idealism.  It reaches
greatness through humility and wealth through sacrifice.  It represents universal
justice and balance.  It inspires people to give of themselves, to devote their
energies selflessly, and to love all people of all walks of life.  The base vibrations
in "Vinakay" reflect the true potential of mankind.
The Base Vibration in "Vinakay" also reflects great artistry, especially in dancing,
acting, and other performing arts.  There is elegance, grace, and charisma within
these base vibrations.
At the same time, the influence of the base vibrations in "Vinakay" can be
impractical, misguided, and annoyingly self-righteous.  There is a need for
common sense and a more down-to-earth approach.

Dominant Impression  

Dominant Impression.
This section describes the first and dominant impression the name "Venakay"
conjures up in most people.

"Venakay" is a name that reflects analytical powers and a quest for knowledge
and information, a search for truth and wisdom.  The name "Venakay" makes one
feel like one is in the company of greatness and unconventional intelligence.  
Inventive.  Emotion takes a back seat to mental prowess.
The name "Venakay" inspires study and research, open-mindedness, daring new
concepts, and a devotion to discovering the unknown.

But the name "Venakay" also gives a sense of philosophy and religious search.  
Here too, the path to seeking the meaning of the Divine is unconventional.

Most positive characteristics: Intelligence, depth, spirituality.  Always in search of
knowledge.
Most negative characteristics: Arrogant, self-centered, eccentric, introvert.

The Vowel Vibration of a name enhances or decreases the impact of the
Dominant Impression, and sometimes adds a completely different flavor.  Read
about the Vowel Vibration with the Dominant Impression in mind.

The vowels in "Venakay" add a sense of seriousness to the Dominant
Impression: knowledge, study, research, wisdom, intellectual depth, spiritual
search, and an abhorrence of all things shallow and superficial.  There is a sense
of revelation, of seeing beneath the surface of things, of well thought-out opinions,
of careful judgments, and, above all, of a need for perfection - clearly,
compromise is never an option.
For many people, the vowels make the name "Venakay" seem cool and aloof.  
For others, it offers hope, a ray of light in a world of ignorance.  The vowels make
"Venakay" seem impersonal and introvert, but also precious and worthy of one’s
devotion.  There is a sense of isolation for some, a powerful sense of belonging
for others.

The Base Vibration is subtler than the Vowel Vibration, but should be considered
equally important.

The Base Vibration in "Venakay" reflects nobility and idealism.  It reaches
greatness through humility and wealth through sacrifice.  It represents universal
justice and balance.  It inspires people to give of themselves, to devote their
energies selflessly, and to love all people of all walks of life.  The base vibrations
in "Venakay" reflect the true potential of mankind.
The Base Vibration in "Venakay" also reflects great artistry, especially in dancing,
acting, and other performing arts.  There is elegance, grace, and charisma within
these base vibrations.
At the same time, the influence of the base vibrations in "Venakay" can be
impractical, misguided, and annoyingly self-righteous.  There is a need for
common sense and a more down-to-earth approach.

i hope this can shred some light for you

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”