Help with reading

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jld

Help with reading

Post by jld » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi guys, Sorry in advance for so many questions.
I was hoping for some clarifications with my soul urge personality and life path numbers. I guess with the y in my middle name there are different results for the soul urge. I got 19/1 personality considering the y as a vowel, but other softwares say it is a 3 (y as consonant). So for name Lynn the y would be a vowel?

And with the personality number, I calculated 33/6 Another software says 15/6 and another said 4 (i think in this the y was considered a consonant). Does the 33 stay as a master number here, higher vibration of 6? or is the 15 right?
With my lifepath would the 43/7 or 16/7 lifepath be correct? With the 16 comes the karmic debt...
I guess it comes down to being reduced or unreduced. I can pm info if interested So many differing ways to do it. Thanks in advance.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:53 pm

i see the y as a vowel for its in the middle of two consonates  the only vowel sound resonating from the name. the method i use have you with the 15/6 and the 16/7  but please look first at the vibration of the single digit a number reduces to .for any number is first and formost the single digit  ,the main key vibration.  example the 1763498   reduces to a 11 but the 11 has been influenced by all of the numbers in its core .but still a 11 no matter what  just as a 47 is .if one seems to be in conflict /or doubt the core numbers then i suggest one looks at  all possible methods and draw a conclusion on what seems to fit you best.     for example  43/7  or 16/7  the 16 being a karmic debt will be very easy to spot and will help you over come negative energy coming from the 7  but if you came up with 43/7 and was not aware of the karmic debt in place this could leave you in a state of chaos . you can look at it the same way you do a deer crossing sign on the highway .thats the simplist way i can explain it .
jamie a question ? you  know the vibration of the 16/7 does it seem to be part of you .have you looked at the 43 combination in the seven  which seems to fit you the best again both are 7s..

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:11 pm

In the case of the 33/6 or the 15/6  you have a 13/4  karmic debt coming from the consonates in the your middle name lynn  again look at the 13/4 vibration it may not stand out to you as much in this location .but does it seem that people are responding to you as a 33/6  i dont mean to say any if this in a negative way and if its seem that i am then i am truely sorry..numerology is /for me a self help  tool  lets us see my faults as well as my strength and gives mes ways of over coming  and to see the signs alone the way home that might help make it a bit more easy  .... i the case of your full name at birth  yes it is one name in a way ,but its made up of three indenpendent  names  first middle last  /same being the case in your date of birth

jld

Post by jld » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:16 am

Thanks for your response. So the y is a vowel...the different sotwares get confusing. I do like the decoz software. And yes, I do relate to the 16/7. I was hoping to get out of that one    I see what you are saying about the personality number being a combination of all the vibrations of words and not just the vibration of the entire name. It does not seem to me that people respond to me as a 33/6. I guess that is an understatement.  Sorry, I have had a hard time staying positive today. So, I have my chart here in front of me and, yes, there it is... the 13/4 lynn. So, I have all the KD numbers covered?  That's kind of funny in a sick way. Seriously, when I read the 13 karmic debt a while ago I was thinking that I related to it as well, and wondered why it wasn't in my chart.  With karmic debt numbers, are there predominant ones depending on their position. Like maybe 19 being the bday no. would be more noticed than perhaps the 13 from my middle name? Depends on the day...lol. Is it odd to have so many KD numbers?
I have been doing a pretty good job of staying positive, but I have felt much negativity today. I am a nice person and do feel so much that I am misunderstood...invisible sometimes. And I worked hard at gaining this trait in my childhood, but now I don't need it anymore, but it's stuck with me in some ways.
So I have all these signs now as I am on my way home...So what does one do with them, slow down and take notice of them, not dwell on them, maybe recognize why things might be a little more difficult sometimes and accept that/ I'm trying to understand...and to stay positive...I really appreciate your feedback and you have been gentle in pointing out these numbers and I thank you for that. (like with the 19/1 essence coming up). Does the current essense 2 intentisy the 2 personal year as well?...just a side thought. Sorry if I have rambled.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:32 am

its does and will be felt the strongest around sept  when you are in a two month  .two year and a two essense   duality in your chart will bring difficultly . your will feel this all year stay strong and positive your not alone my friend   the two duality  trouble in  relationships  family and or work   .i dont mind the rambling i am a good listener  a natural part of me 11 month second day  20 as a expression number     i dont mind it ,i seem to draw it to me  lol  a helping spirit a pacifier some say ..
lol  have a wonderful and preasant week jamie

jld

Post by jld » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:45 am

Thanks again for your insight. That will help knowing about the 2 personal month in Sept. And thanks for listening. I will try to stay positive...and grateful.
It helps so much for me to view this all as an adventure...in learning  hopefully. I hope you have a great week as well.  :)

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”