2008 vs 2007

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Junior1203

2008 vs 2007

Post by Junior1203 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:19 am

I recently discovered this forum and I am completely fascinated by it. I am learning so much.  What I find most interesting is that it has a little bit of everything.  My question as far as numerology goes is someone told me 2007 was suppose to be a "good year"  I have no idea what that meant because everyone I know had a tough time in 07,myslef included.  As a matter of fact I don't ever remember crying as much as I did this past year.  So can you please shed some light for this year.  I thought my life path number was 9 (I may be wrong) and because last year was a 9 I thought it would have been good for me (boy was I wrong).  My birthdate is December 3, 1974 (12-03-1974)

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:22 am

so lets reflect on 2007  Personal Year for 2007 was a 6  { universal year 9  , life path nine}  the two nine vibrations can cause a duality.  illness emotional turmoil  endings divorce are a few things that come to mind .

so 2007 :
   A year of progress and financial advancement   Major career opportunities present themselves.  a challenging year , personal
growth  responsibilities and lots of  challenges.    domestic responsibility  attention to the needs of family
and friends.   heart felt emotions and  sacrifice.  a need for  flexibility and love ? One question did you do all you could do .to make it a productive year as it could have been as you stated  .life is a journey sometimes we miss the signs . nothing more can be done but to reflect and move on .

Your Personal Year for 2008 is 7  

Junior, you will experience a strong tendency to spend more time alone, to
delve inside and find some answers and to reach a better understanding of
yourself.  This is not a year for social activities nor is it a year to try and reach
goals on a material level.  You will find that the necessities of daily life seem to be
taken care of by themselves.  There is no need to be overly concerned regarding
your material needs.  Without slacking on your daily duties and responsibilities,
you can afford to give more attention to yourself.  This is a year for inner growth.  
It is your spiritual and mental presence that requires attention.  Improve the quality
of your life, read, contemplate and gain insight in yourself.  You are important
now.  Rest and attend to your health.  It is during this year that you strengthen the
foundation of your life, after all your success in all matters rests upon the strength
of your inner self.  There will be many strange and unusual events inspiring you to
take a closer look at life and an opportunity is there to experience the joy and
beauty of life without any artificial or exterior involvement but purely the growing
awareness of yourself.  To much concern and desire for material rewards, Junior,
will turn this period of your life into a very bad experience indeed, while a "let go
and let god " attitude will make this such a fruitful and pleasant year that you may
find yourself wondering what you did to deserve this.

there are other numbers that effect us during the year that we may not feel are be aware

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:02 am

you must also take note of your challenge, pinnacle and period cycle numbers as well for they relate directly and are part of your yearly cycles  

The Challenges on your life's path provide specific lessons that you must
attend to, and, in order to inspire and help you, life will place you in situations that
require the specific characteristics of your Challenge numbers.
   The four Challenges you are required to overcome during the course of this
lifetime will influence you during different periods of your life, except for the Third
or Main Challenge, which lasts from birth until death.  The Challenges are fluid
periods of your life, not confined to specific years so much as general periods.  All
of your Challenges are present at birth, like actors standing in the wings.  

Your challenge numbers remains the same though out your life span
  Growth is allowed to take place without
one particularly serious obstacle.  This does not mean that there will not be
challenges on your path, but there is no single and consistent challenge during
this period.
   Junior, you are being challenged to stay faithful and focused on your highest
ideals.
   There is an opportunity to go deeper within yourself, and discover the inner
being that is you.

The Pinnacles are four long-term cycles, or periods, on our Life Path.  Each
Pinnacle represents a particular lesson we are working on.  

your pinnacle number is 6  this will effect you until around the age 36+

Under this Pinnacle you will be very involved with family, friends, and your
community.  Junior, you will face an increase in responsibilities and duties, but
you have a greatly enhanced sense of balance and perspective that allows you to
handle emotional issues well.
   Your family demands much of your attention.  Matters involving spouse and
children require much security, love, and sacrifice.  You are the centerpiece of
your family, the one people come to for solace and understanding.  You may feel
an increased burden, as you carry the cares of many.  You will experience a deep
sense of being needed.
   This Pinnacle is full of love, closeness, and warmth, but you must rise to the
challenges that close relationships bring.  Junior, you must settle and bring
harmony to personal conflicts between others.  You are often the only one with
perspective in a conflict.  It is as if you are the keeper of justice, bringing
understanding and compromise to situations that are polarized.
   Under the influences of this Pinnacle -- especially at its outset -- people are
often married or start families.  Children are born, in-laws come into your life.  You
are the nucleus of a little world.
   You must maintain your dignity.  This is a period that makes it easier to
sacrifice, but you can overdo it, becoming a doormat for others to step on simply
to maintain a degree of peace.  Know your limits and maintain healthy
relationships.
   This is a fine period for growth in business and financial matters.  You attract
people with resources who can help to further your personal goals.  Moreover,
you are balanced in your approach to business affairs.  This can bring many
rewards.
   Junior, your heightened sense of harmony and your genuine compassion
makes you an excellent counselor and healer, especially if you already have
native talent in any of these areas.
   Personal health matters can also surface, causing you to reflect on diet,
exercise, and other health habits.
   Your desire to help others is also increased.  But this can lead you to poke
yourself into situations where you do not belong, or delve too deeply into other

people's personal affairs.  Be careful not to meddle or interfere.

The 6 Pinnacle is a time of progress and growth as a full human being.  You
are capable of developing yourself in many different directions -- as a loving mate
and parent; a sound businessperson; and as a pillar of your community.  The
time requires the balance you possess, since you can easily stretch yourself in
too many directions and ultimately feel burned out by the demands in your milieu.

Like most stories, there are three great divisions of our lives: the First, or
opening period, finds us groping to find our true nature; at the same time, we are
trying to cope with the powerful forces that are present in our environment, our
parents and the socio-economic conditions of our family, for example.  The
Second Cycle, or middle period of our lives, brings about the slow emergence of
our individual and creative talents.  The initial part of this cycle -- the early and mid
30s -- represents a struggle to find our place in the world, while the late 30s, 40s,
and early 50s, sees us with a greater degree of self-mastery and influence over
the environment.  The Third, or final Cycle, can represent a flowering of our inner
being, such that our true nature has finally come to fruition.  It is during this period
that one has the greatest degree of self-expression and power.

you are in a your  Second Cycle  period which is a 3 ,like your challenge number this will remain with
you though out your life span  .

A time of heightened self expression and much social support.  Any ability you
possess in the arts, especially in writing, acting, or dance, will be brought to new
heights and meet with much reward.  Junior, you are socially active as never
before.  You will appear to others as charming, attractive, and even charismatic.  
Be careful not to waste your energies on too many superficial projects or
relationships, however.  The time requires discipline and focus in order to make
the most of the great upward energy that is filling your life.

Junior1203

Thank You

Post by Junior1203 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:22 am

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such detailed explanation for me.  It is incredible how much I can relate to what you wrote.  I am 33 years old, I live alone, I am away from friends and family because of work and have been for the past 5 years.  I haven't had a relationship in that time.  I'm growing concerned that I won't find anyone to share the rest of my life with, since that is what I want.  Recently someone from my past came back to my life.  He is the only man I have ever loved but he can't seem to make a committment with me so this past week I told him that I can no longer talk to him because while he was part of my life I had eyes for no one else.  I haven't heard from him since, so I guess he understood.  
As for my family and friends, you are absolutely correct. They always come to me with their problems in hopes of me taking care of it for them.  My family is eagerly waiting for me to come back home and part of the reason is that.  My friends as well, always look for me for help.  I was away on training for 2 weeks and my co-workers were constantly calling me letting me know that I was greatly needed at work because there were conflicts amongst some of the co-workers.  At times I feel that I help everyone and when I needed there is really no one there for me.  Times like these, where I'm completely heart broken because the only man I've loved doesn't care for me as much as I care for him.  

I long to have my own family.  I have 2 years left in this place and at the end of the 2 years I have a choice and can go where ever I want.  My family wants me to go back home but in reality I wish to go somewhere else where I can start my own family.  THese feelings of mine are directly reflected on your interpretation.
As for 2008 being a year where I tend to spend more time alone.  I can't imagine me spending more time alone than what I already do.  I work out in the mornings, go to work, go home, work on my pictures ( I like to take photos) or watch t.v. and go to bed.  My weekends I usually spend doing household chores or just laying around not doing much by myself.  So I can't imagine being more alone than what I already am.

I was very intrigued by my pinnacle number being  6  which details exactly what I want most, to get marriend and have my own family.  I have complete faith in God but sometimes I just need a little push to keep me going.  Thank you so much for taking so much time to do this for me. I am truly impressed with how accurate all of it was.  Wishing many wonderful things come your way.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”