Could I get a reading please?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mysoulmate34

Could I get a reading please?

Post by mysoulmate34 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Ihello all, I am new here and just found out that i couldnt get a 3rd party reading, So I wanted to know if I could get one for myself please? I am in a new realtionship and I love him very much. My bday is 9/1 1973 and i was born at 11:00 am. I would like to thank anyone who wouldnt mind doing a reading for me..Thank you.:)
To Love one self is the best Love you can have.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

The often high price of empathy

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:32 pm

Hello Tekena, Image

You are always very welcome to request a reading for yourself on this forum, as you are one of our valued members and giving readings to help you out is what we have come here to do.

Without having your new boyfriend's full date of birth as well as your own, I am unable to offer you any specifics as to just how compatible I feel that you might be with one another, but I still believe that I can use what information I already have to give you a reading that will at least provide some assurance that his love for you is true. There is certainly no lack of love and affection on your part for him, but without being able to read him directly as a third party. he will always remain one of the biggest unknown factors in this equation.

Your DOB 9-1-1973 shows that you have a Life Path (LPN) or Destiny number (using numerology) of THREE.

9+1+1+9+7+3=30    3+0=3

Your calculated LPN is therefore 3

The Life Path 3 indicates that you entered this plane with a strong sense of creativity and with wonderful communication skills. The positive side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your inventive talents with the world at large. The typical 3 personality enjoys connecting with people of one of many levels. The main characteristics of a 3 are warmth and friendliness, a good conversationalist, social and open. A good talker both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who is both able and willing to listen to others.

Your temperament is almost entirely sunny and open hearted. A overall happy and often inspired person, you are constantly seeking and needing the stimuli of similar people. There is a more negative side to your 3 Life Path, as well (as everyone's life path also has). This frequently comes as a complete surprise or shock to those who think they know and understand you better. The 3 is actually a very sensitive soul. Whenever her deepest feelings are hurt (which can be often), she can easily retreat into her protective cocoon of brooding silence for extended periods of time.

In matters of the heart, the 3 is a very passionate and loyal lover. Affairs that don't go well can leave scars sometimes take longer to heal than they might have been expected to. Emotional experiences of all sorts tend to deeply touch the 3 to the depths of her soul, and the drama of her emotional life may take some considerable time to play out. Unfortunately for such a woman, the giving and highly empathic disposition so typically found in the number 3 person often attracts to them equally emotionally demanding partners. As with most of life's issues for the 3 Life Path, finding a comfortable working balance in their relationships and in their own emotional life on a day to day basis, frequently tends to elude them.

One of the high prices you will pay in return for your ability to feel what it must be like to be the other person (in this case your empathy for your new boyfriend) is that you tend to wear your heart where everyone can get at it on your sleeve, making you unusually sensitive and vulnerable to people who offer you what is merely intended as being constructive criticism. An innocent comment can quickly be twisted around to being seen as a highly personal attack on your good reputation, and you therefore often overreact to what the other person has said, instead of taking your time and thinking things out in a calmer manner.

In other words your gift of empathy which could potentially be one of your most positive strengths, can   also at times act against you and in this way you could possibly soon become your own worst enemy. While this is not saying that you should not remain reasonably sensitive to the feelings of others, by doing this 24/7 you are probably in danger of overloading your own ability to cope, and you will therefore need to develop a slightly thicker skin and learn to temporarily turn this ability off for the sake of your health and sanity. What good are you going to be to your boyfriend or to yourself if you allow this tendency of your's to carry all the world's many problems entirely on your own young and tender shoulders, as if you were expected to personally come up with all of the solutions in the relatively short space of 24 hours?

Will your new relationship work out as you expected and hoped it would? That is almost entirely up to the both of you. I am not willing to make any predictions here as to whether your relationship will be long lasting, but looking at the typical personality traits for a number 3 the only thing I can confidently say is that it will never be boring.  :smt002

There will I feel continue to be periods of ups and downs and the almost inevitable arguments and conflicts of opinion between the both of you (a fact of living together from day to day with another person), but if you truly love one another and you can communicate honestly with each other as to how you each feel about the particular problem being considered, I feel increasingly positive that in time you will work it out to everyone's satisfaction. I also see that at times there will need to be a degree of compromise, but as long as you respect each other's rights to have your own say as to what is the best possible course of action to take, this should not be a major barrier to love and happiness.

Wishing you both good health and much happiness during the years ahead of you as a couple,

Love and Light,

eye_of_tiger Image

mysoulmate34

Post by mysoulmate34 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:15 am

Omg thank you so much eye for responding to me:) it really sounds like me 10000%..I am one wpmen who wears my heart on my sleeve..and diffently need to have a tougher skin:)

And I am sorry I forgot to post my boyfriends bday...its 8/5/86..lol Yeshe is much younger then I am, but there is such, I cant even explain it...But thank you for your time to give me a reading.
To Love one self is the best Love you can have.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”