I wud love areading .. pls

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bintalmosul

I wud love areading .. pls

Post by bintalmosul » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:41 pm

hi All, :smt006

I wud love a reading concerning love, marriage and anything u can give to me .. i will be appreciated to u ..

my DOB is 29-12-1973
my full name is Aida Nofal Zeki

Thanks in advance .. :smt003

Aida
Distance is the key to love's eternity

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:54 am

Got some things to do over the next few days, but I'll give it a look next week, if no one gets to you before then. :smt003

bintalmosul

Post by bintalmosul » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:21 pm

Hi Nimisha,

Thanks a lot for ur reply,

Blesses,

Bintalmosul
Distance is the key to love's eternity

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:44 am

First of all, Aida, what a beautiful name!

Your first name, your last name and your full name all yield a 6 vibration. That just screams love and family.
The positive side of the number 6 suggests that you are very loving, friendly, and appreciative of others. You have a depth of understanding that produces much sympathetic, kindness, and generosity. The qualities of the 6 make the finest and most concerned parent and one often deeply involved in domestic activities. Openness and honesty is apparent in your approach to all relationships.
As for relationships...

For the next two weeks, watch out. Any relationship you might pursue may seem great, but it may be only a temporary, physical thing. But if that's all you're looking for, hey, go for it.

Otherwise, hold off for a little while. December and January look promising for relationships of all sorts, be it love, family, or simply friendships. Get out and mingle, mingle, mingle. :smt003

You are about to enter a period of time with a 2 Essence. This will begin with your 32nd birthday and will continue until your 37th birthday.
The Essence of the number 2 is a cycle when everything seems to be consolidating and this is decidedly a period of growth. But often the growth is not without reversals, and there is much emphasis on cooperation and patience. You may find yourself developing relationships, or trying very hard to develop a good relationship. You will likely find yourself working with and hopefully helping others. Conversely, you can expect to get much help from others now. This is apt to be a period of slow development, delays, roadblocks, and obstacles, and the period can be one of great frustration for you in certain ways. There can be a lot of emotions associated with the 2 Essence, and you may become much more sensitive now. Lowered energy and vitality may be experienced throughout the cycle. Confrontations are difficult now, but often necessary.

if this essence remains in effect for 3 years or more...

The 2 Essence remaining in your lifepath for a lengthy period may produce nervous tension due to prolonged high emotions and/or deep frustration due to the delays and problems encountered.
Between the ages of 38 and 40, you will have a 3 Essence.
The Essence of the number 3 is a very special time when you feel and experience the joy of living to its utmost. This is a very enjoyable time in your life. You are apt to be making a lot of new friends and renewing old friendships. This is a time for love affairs and expanding the social circle; many activities and good times. You are likely to travel a good bit during this Essence.

The other factor that is associated with the Essence of 3 is that of expression. This is a very good time for you to be interested in the development of creative work, particularly works that involve words...singing, acting, writing. This should be a busy time advancing your talents with classes or study, or for starting or expanding business ventures involving creative endeavors.

Optimism is the operative word for this cycle. This is a very pleasant period, but you must beware of a tendency now to scatter your energies.
Between the ages of 42 and 44, you will have a 9 Essence.
With the Essence of the number 9 life will tend to have a very dramatic or emotional flair. Your feelings and reactions to events will be very acute. Often this Essence denotes the ending to a significant endeavor, and a marked change in interests of some kind. Usually, additional freedom is a byproduct of the concluding affair. If you are single, there is likely to be an intense or emotional romance. Frequently, this Essence shows involvement with humanitarian endeavors are a constant during the essence period. Endings now may lead to a more useful life.
After that, you will have a quite interesting period of time with alternating Essences of 6s and 5s for many years (from 44 to 56). These play out like this...
44 to 46- 6
46 to 47- 5
47 to 48- 6
48 to 55- 5
55 to 56- 6

I usually don't work the Essences out this far, but yours was so interesting, I just had to keep going. :smt005
The 6 Essence focuses circumstances and opportunities on the home, the family, and largely on domestic matters. This time is associated with responsibility, but usually the job is close to home or involving those nearest to you, including your close friends. If you are single, this Essence is a very good time for marriage; if married, this is a good time for your marriage. It is a good time to surface any problems that may exist in the marriage and deal with them before they become more serious. This is also a time for children, and it may be a time to have a child. The 6 essence also may and often does involve you in service to your community in some way; assuming responsibility for those outside your immediate family. This is more common if you are older and the need for your services in the immediate family is not apparent.
With the Essence of the number 5 you will find that the events and opportunities coming your way will emphasize freedom and change. Your experiences during this cycle will be sudden, unusual, and unexpected, and you are apt to be dealing with constantly changing circumstances and activities. The ventures in your life now will stress progress, new ideas, and probably new friends. Travel is very likely. There should be a caution here to avoid tendencies to go off in every direction and scatter your forces. Choose your opportunities carefully and thoughtfully. Freedom is great, but be sure to use it in constructive ways that help others and yourself.

period of 5 Essence for 3 or more years

A long period of 5 Essence suggests that it is apt to be a very free-wheeling period. Unless some self-discipline is exercised, most of the energy is likely to be scattered with little accomplishment. If this scattering occurs, there may be feelings of deep frustration.

Interesting days ahead for you. :smt003

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”