what does 818 mean?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jerrylenz9964

what does 818 mean?

Post by jerrylenz9964 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:42 am

My father was killed by a drunk driver on 02/18/08, he worked at Wal-Mart at store 818, one of the boys accused of being the driver of the car had a mug shot that was in the paper, I right clicked to save it and the picture title was 818, the story in the newspaper was online and it was labeled 818, two days ago I was checking a man in the hotel where I work and he was asking me about the accident, the mans license plate started with 818.  Does this have some meaning??

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

My sincere condolences on the tragic loss of your father

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:11 am

I wish to express my sincere condolences on the recent loss of your father.

But the short answer to your question is that this sequence of numbers probably only has a meaning to your own unconscious mind, and nobody else's.

The mind has an inbuilt organising function in an attempt to make some sense of what is happening around us, and often artificially associates two events with one another because it cannot work out any other way of explaining what on the surface appears to be merely a strange coincidence.

Do some personal research on Carl Jung's concept of SYNCHRONICITY.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

Nobody should suggest that there is some cause and effect relationship or connection between the date of your father's tragic death and the 818 appearing repeatedly from then on, but it does make you wonder if something mysterious is going on behind the workings of the Universe, when this sort of thing happens.

Numerologists generally reduce multiple digit numbers to a single digit with the exception of the three master numbers (11, 22 and 33) when interpreting it's meaning.

8+1+8=17  1+7=8

According to Chinese numerology, the pronunciation of the number eight sounds a lot like the word that means fortune (positive or negative), but I feel that it would be disrespectful to the memory of your late father to suggest on the basis of what is probably an unfortunate coincidence that he was somehow destined to pass over on that date, and that 818 repeating over and over again only confirms this. It was only a tragic accident, and your father's role in all this was that he he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when the drunk driver lost control of his own vehicle.

I do feel that trying to interpret the hidden meanings behind certain number sequences can often be taken too far when we resort only to blind superstition alone in order to guide us through our individual lives. Is working out the most likely meaning behind a repeating 818 going to in some way help you to grieve for your Dad? If not, then I would respectfully suggest that you should forget completely about attempting to find a hidden meaning for 818, and conserve your energies for much more practical and immediate matters than this one.

Kindest regards  

eye_of_tiger Image

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:34 am

17 when associated with 8 or 4 then it is a bad combination.Generally eight is associated with misfortune & unluck.Eight people has to come by their own efforts.People who has eight or four in their dob's are generally attracted to 8 numbers in their life without their intervention.It is better for you not power the number but simply watch the events as it comes.But be cautious about the things around you.
NAAANEE

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”