can i have areading please

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bssrinivasan

can i have areading please

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:16 am

hi,
i will be pleased to have a reading.

my name:b.s.srinivasan
date of birth:21.09.1942.

i promise to read your hand in return if you send me a scan of both the hands.

thanks.

srinivasan

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:03 am

Sadly, I have no scanner, but I'd be happy to look at your numbers. I do need the full name as listed on your birth certificate though. If you are not comfortable posting your full name, you can PM it to me. :smt003

bssrinivasan

full name

Post by bssrinivasan » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:11 am

hi,
thank you very much for your reply.my full name is:

BAGEPALLI SRIRAMADESIKAN SRINIVASAN

PRETTY LONG NAME IN LINE WITH SOUTH INDIAN NAMES.
hope it helps.
srinivasan

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:06 am

:smt042 It's a fine name. But I understand your use of the initials now. :smt003

Life Path- 1
You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action. You have drive and determination. You don't let anything or anyone stand in your way once you are committed to your goal.

You assume the responsibility to be the protector and provider for those you love. You demand respect and attention and become irritated and even domineering when important things do not go your way.

You need to feel in command of important undertakings, and resist supportive roles. You seek the forefront and the limelight.

You are exceptionally creative and original and possess a touch of the unusual. Your approach to problems is unique and you have the courage to wander from the beaten path. You can be impatient with your shortcomings and those of others.

You are very concerned with your status and foster the appearance of success and self-satisfaction. The need to appear well-off propels you to strive for growth, success and the finer things of life.

You should watch out for selfishness, conceit and the over-concern with appearance. You must guard against overzealous behavior, anger and aggressiveness. If these qualities are not brought under control you could become excessively domineering, vindictive and even violent. You perform best when you are left to your own devices. Ideally you should own your own business and be your own boss. Hold fast to your life's dream and work with the determination you possess to realize it. You can become overly stressed by your driven nature. Be careful about the food you eat and maintain an exercise program you enjoy. Competition sports are often a healthy outlet for a person with your drive, particularly sports involving running and swimming. Don't let pride and overconfidence be your masters. Remember, your talents and abilities are a gift from a higher source, which should promote gratitude and humility, rather than pride and conceit.

More often than not a person with a 1 Life Path will achieve much in life as long as the drive, creativity, originality and pioneering spirit are fully employed!
For the other 3, I did both your full name and your short name (the two initials and last name). Oftentimes, the short name compensates for numbers that are out of balance in the full name, emphasizing or de-emphasizing certain aspects of our character. :)

Expression- 9 (Minor Expression- 3)
You are the humanitarian. You are attracted to a cause or a movement whose purpose is to make a better world. You are extremely idealistic, sometimes to the point of being naive about people or methods. You have great compassion and seek to create a more humane society. You are drawn to those who suffer physically or are at the hand of injustice. You are the righter of wrongs. Your deepest intention is to transform the world.

You are willing to sacrifice in order to advance your cause. Indeed, this seems to be a theme in your life. From time to time, you find yourself involved in a project whose very life depends upon your willingness to sacrifice something that relates directly to your ego.

You are highly idealistic. You are also a visionary, with the ability to influence and direct the masses. Deep inside, you long for the love and approval of the many, and seek fame.

Part of your hunger for fame has to do with your need for validation; you are your own harshest critic.

You realize your greatest satisfaction when you are involved in some activity that directly benefits the public good. Politics, law, protection of the environment, teaching, and healing are areas in which you would succeed.
You have a broad view of humanity and are not shackled with prejudice. You should have friends and associates from all walks of life, all colors and religious backgrounds. People fascinate and enrich you. A wide diversity of people and experiences stimulate and bring forth qualities within you that would otherwise lay dormant.

You have an abundance of artistic talent. Many with your Expression number find themselves in the arts, especially in literature, painting, and the visual and performing arts.

The number 9 indicates the completion of a cycle or a block of learning. The 9 Expression suggests that you have reached the point where a breakthrough can occur; during this lifetime you can apply all that you have learned along your evolutionary path and complete a major stage in your development. This is why we find many geniuses with the 9 Expression.

You have the ability to synthesize many diverse bits of knowledge into a unified whole.

Your appearance is important. You are keenly aware of how others perceive you. As a result, others see you as a person with a great deal of control. Conversely, you are charismatic. Despite the cool and distant personality you project, people are attracted to you.

You tend to express your love somewhat impersonally. You tend to be preoccupied with your vision or cause, and sometimes overlook the needs of those closest to you. You need to be reminded to give your love more personally and more openly. Ironically, you are a very loving and sincere person, but often neglect to express what you truly feel.

In the same way, you can overlook your own needs. You can avoid sharing of your deeper feelings, creating a reservoir of emotion. You tend to postpone your personal satisfaction in favor of some larger work. Try to be more spontaneous and courageous about showing your real self, including your vulnerability.

Your basic belief in the goodness of humanity is unshakable. This causes you to encourage the best in people, but occasionally makes you vulnerable to being taken advantage of. You are not a very good judge of character.

The surest way to personal satisfaction is for you to become part of some larger social cause. Your nature is to serve. You are happiest when you feel you are helping to advance the human race.
Your short name increases your capacity to enjoy life. It boosts your optimism, cheerfulness, good taste, and an interest in sports.

You communicate more easily and your sense of humor is enhanced. You are inspiring company, often motivating and uplifting others.

Your artistic ability -- especially your facility with words -- is increased.

The three is a happy-go-lucky number, which, on the negative side, can make you avoid difficulties and try to find the easy way out of challenges.

Heart's Desire- 8 (Minor Heart's Desire- 2)
You want success in its fullest meaning -- wealth, power, and material comforts. You have an enormous ambition. You dream of big projects, great undertakings, and rewards.

You are a visionary. You see the horizon and the promise. In general, you also see the methods necessary to fulfill that promise. But you are not especially good with details; you need others to help you deal with the smaller parts of the picture. Your challenge is to make full use of the full spectrum of your abilities, as indicated by your other core numbers. In the same way, you must bring forth the best from others and orchestrate their talents toward the realization of your vision. In short, you must lead by example, demonstrating the standard for commitment, determination, and excellence.

All of this requires effort on your part. You will meet with obstacles and difficulties. Your determination and commitment will be tested. But you have the power to overcome every obstacle you face and accomplish the goal you've set for yourself.

Your task in life is to learn to use power in refined and elevated ways. The expression and use of power is directly related to one's personal evolution. The more primitive uses of power rest with violence and the threat of deprivation. The higher expressions depend upon your capacity to care for and nourish the people and projects in your charge, giving each exactly what is needed at the appropriate time and in appropriate amounts.

You have a creative mind and an unusual approach to business and problem-solving.

You need to cultivate your ability to evaluate others.
It is essential for you to be involved in a project that challenges you and offers the potential for rewards. When you are uninvolved or unoccupied with a worthwhile task, you can become deeply despondent, depressed, and frustrated. You are the perfect example of the old cliche, "Idle hands are the devils workshop." Without a challenge, you can lose balance in life and become selfish, cruel, and even self-destructive. Disappointments become shattering, causing terrible consequences in self-image and self-love.

Perspective is everything for you. You have a natural talent for balancing the spiritual and material planes.

You need to cultivate courage and stamina. Courage is a choice. You need to decide to be brave in the face of fear. A balanced 8 is among the most powerful and satisfying of numbers. It is the spirit of the true survivor, able to bounce back and achieve a greater victory.
Your shortened name has a calming effect on your mind. It makes you more tactful and diplomatic. You are more sensitive and aware with this name. Any musical ability you may have will be enhanced.

You will be more refined and gentle. You could become a little less willing to step into the foreground, or to do things strictly on your own. The 2 is a supportive number and enjoys working with others.

Personality- 1 (Minor Personality- 1- reinforces Personality number)
You radiate with a dynamic and efficient energy. You appear controlled and capable. You value courage and effort in the face of difficulties and these qualities show. Others can sense that you will not be pushed around.

You should dress in a dignified and correct manner, caring for the details of your appearance. While you may spend most of your time in staid business dress or suits, bright and cheerful colors work well for you. You are fashionable, but have your own style.

Your appearance suffers more than most people when you are overweight. Overweight directly contradicts the type of personality you are trying to project. Straight lines and square corners accent your good physique and enhances your appearance as a leader.

You are recognized as a pioneer; you have your own ideas of how to do things. You are a risk-taker, original and highly creative.

You should be wary of appearing too aggressive or unreceptive. You can intimidate people if you don't soften your exterior somewhat. By doing this, you will attract less confident people who will be more willing to approach you with their thoughts and suggestions.

How's that? :smt004

bssrinivasan

your reading of my numbers.

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:48 am

hi,
thank you for the exhaustive and most accurate reading of my character by anybody.i appreciate your talent and now i am also getting interested in numerology.though i indulge in palmistry from time to time,numerology can be another line of action.
sometime back i had taken one of the tests in management known as JOHARI WINDOW.that indicated that others know 5% of my talents and worse still i myself know 5% of my own talents.
your reading vindicates that and i will definitely try to use many of my latent abilities to successful use.
can you recommend me some books for studying?
thank you once again
srinivasan

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:04 pm

I'm glad you found it helpful.  :smt003

There are a lot of books out there, but most of the ones I have seen either focus on a specific area, are very generalized, or go off on tangents that may not be helpful.  The best book I've found is Numerology by Hans Decoz.  I use him as my main source in most readings.

If you'd like to explore a bit online, a good starting point (and where I began studying numerology) is numerology-free.com/basics-of-numerology.html.

bssrinivasan

your recommendation

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:06 am

thank you for the guidance
srinivasan

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”