Numerology

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marianne

Numerology

Post by Marianne » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:46 am

Hi all.  I was just wondering if anyone else saw the correlation of one's natal birth chart with their numbers.  I find they support one another, emphasizing what we came here to learn.  I use numberology in adjacent to natal birth charts . . . and I use Vedic computations in a Western chart. In other words, I like the houses set up the way they are in a Western Chart instead of equal.  What's your in put?

jld

Post by jld » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:41 am

Hi Marianne, I have found strong correlations as well. For me i've got seven's which relate to sun sign Virgo and Mercury is prominent in my chart. My sagittarius moon relates to me as 5 minor expression. Growth number two...north node in libra etc. And certain aspects I have relate to the karmic debt numbers.

jld

Post by jld » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:05 pm

Also my birth day number (19) correlates to my capricorn rising.  

The corresponding tarot cards are also helpful in understanding correlations. The 14/5 karmic debt relates to Temperance. I also relate it to my sagittarius moon, moon trine venus, venus in leo in the eighth house, sun square jupiter. Hidden passion 5.

I have sun square moon which I relate to the 16/7 karmic debt (the Tower).

I also have sun square ascendent whaich I relate to karmic debt 13.

Jupiter opposition ascendent ---the Chariot—Karmic Debt 19— Attitude 1— Karmic Lessons 2, 8

moon conjunct nepune--personality 6

moon trine saturn, Neptune in Sagittarius the Twelfth House   --subconscious self 7

Saturn in Leo in the Eighth House --  Seven of Swords  — Balance Number 8 — Karmic Number 8

Mars Opposition Ascendant   Soul Urge 1, Birthday 19—Karmic Debt 19— Attitude 1

CHIRON IN TAURUS…the bull 4.59R in Forth House ) —First Pinnacle Cycle 1—First Period Cycle 9

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”