reading please?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jennine

reading please?

Post by jennine » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:25 pm

Thanks.
Last edited by jennine on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:56 am

Life Path- 6
You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others. You have concern for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a helper to others. You are capable of giving comfort to those in need and will frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on.

Your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others, rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between help and interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the counselor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life.

You are naturally balanced. Therefore, you are well equipped to support and ground others in times of trial.

It is in your nature to take on responsibility -- you often fill the void left by others -- and do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, you may feel overburdened by the travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon you is your well deserved reward.

You try to maintain harmony within the family or group, balancing and fusing divergent forces. You seek marriage and are often a wonderful parent, offering warmth, protection, and understanding to children.
You are generous, kind, and attractive. You are often admired even adored which baffles you. You are humble and yet you carry a deep pride. You move well and gracefully, but will have to work to stay in shape. Seek out physical exercise and limit the sweets and dairy you crave to keep yourself from becoming plump and round.

When young, you must be careful not to chose partners for the wrong reasons. Do not let sentimentality influence your decision, especially those involving the choice of a spouse. You need to be needed, but must learn to discriminate between those you can help and others who are made weaker by your care.

After all, it is in your nature to be attracted to the weaker brothers and sisters among us.

The temptation and the danger for you is to think of yourself as the savior of the world, carrying the burdens of others on your shoulders.

You are blessed with musical talent, as well as in the visual and performing arts. However, your creativity may well be suppressed due to your willingness to sacrifice, or your inability to fully appreciate your talents. This is not to say that you cannot excel in these areas; on the contrary, you have the talent, and with effort you can make a success in a number of artistic fields.

You also have enormous talent in business. You are blessed with a great deal of charm and charisma, which you use effectively to attract the people and support you need.
Your Expression # is the same with both names.

Expression- 5
You are a free spirit. You love change, adventure, and excitement. You love your freedom. Like a bird that needs its wings to live, you cannot exist without it. Freedom is the nucleus around which your life revolves. You need it for your very survival. By using freedom properly, you are able to explore and develop all of your varied talents. You will meet many types of people and travel great distances. Freedom is the atmosphere necessary for you to bring forth your many talents.

You are capable of doing almost anything, and probably quite well. Only by avoiding the imprisonment of illusory security are you able to bring forth your abilities.

You are unusually adaptable. In fact, change is a blessing for you. In the same way, you need challenge and variety. You hate the routine of life; being stuck is a catastrophe for you. You become miserable when you are held back or held down.

The taste and texture and color of life has an overpowering allure for you. From childhood, you dream of seeing foreign lands, experiencing the sensual and the exotic. You want to try everything at least once in life. All of life is a playground for your senses.

But this can get you into trouble. You may fail to respect your natural limits, either biologically or socially. Any sort of boundary is anathema to you, which can blind you to your natural limits, and may cause you to overindulge your desire for food, sweets, alcohol, sex, and drugs.

You are gifted in your ability to communicate. Your facility with words is almost limitless. You can be a salesman, politician, lawyer, public relations person, and minister. You also possess the talent to share and advance new ideas. You are talented with your hands. You love the new and untried. Your field is the frontier. You are a bit of a gambler, and often play for very high stakes. All of this combines to give you a youthful enthusiasm, which others find infectious and attractive.

You like to work with others, but need to perform your task un-incumbered by the restraints of others.

You are a clever and a quick thinker, but your thought processes -- like your life in general -- can be unorganized and scattered. You must stay grounded and focused if you want to be successful.

You fall in and out of love frequently, especially early in life. You are naturally sensual and commonly have a strong sex drive. These characteristics usually make for a lively and exciting love life, but you must guard against shallow feelings and relationships. Your challenge is to develop mature and lasting relationships.

Self-discipline and setting healthy limits is the key to your success in virtually every area of your life. Ironically, you will find that as you learn to set appropriate limits on yourself, you will develop more self- mastery and realize even greater freedom.

This is especially true when it comes to finishing what you start. Your tendency is to give up once you've got a project or job under control; you grow bored quickly. You start to fantasize about a new challenge, or the rewards of your great accomplishment, long before the work is finished.

The 5 Expression desires the whole world. You are aware that you have many talents that can bring much success. But that success depends on your willingness to choose certain areas to concentrate on, and to bring them to perfection.
Heart's Desire- 4 (with original name)
You like to live a stable, well organized life. You dislike sudden changes. You prefer orderliness in all things. You have a systematic mind that is reflected in everything you do. You can establish and maintain a routine. You are exacting with details and quite thorough.

You like to carefully analyze a problem and then tackle it in a logical and practical approach. You want to be dependable, a rock of strength and an example of discipline for others.

Work is central to your life, but you may have a tendency to overdo it; you can easily become a workaholic if you're not careful. You have a great deal of energy and can accomplish a lot.

You want a family and you are a good parent. You may carry the discipline and the need for orderliness too far, especially in your family, making children and spouse feel oppressed and limited. Flexibility is your key to harmony and balance in life. For you, structure is more important than freedom, which you tend to interpret as chaos. But others do not have your need for well defined systems, in fact, they may feel deeply inhibited and uncomfortable with it. The peace you get from orderliness may represent a prison to someone else.

You need and want much love, but you are not very demonstrative. You can be a little rigid and stubborn.

You are honest and unpretentious. You detest liars and affectations.
You can be very determined and tenacious. You are the bedrock of any enterprise. You have the courage to go into the nitty gritty of a problem and come up with a solution. Try not to lose sight of the larger picture and dream while you plumb the depths of the bottom line.
Personality- 1 (with original name)
You radiate with a dynamic and efficient energy. You appear controlled and capable. You value courage and effort in the face of difficulties and these qualities show. Others can sense that you will not be pushed around.

You should dress in a dignified and correct manner, caring for the details of your appearance. While you may spend most of your time in staid business dress or suits, bright and cheerful colors work well for you. You are fashionable, but have your own style.

Your appearance suffers more than most people when you are overweight. Overweight directly contradicts the type of personality you are trying to project. Straight lines and square corners accent your good physique and enhances your appearance as a leader.

You are recognized as a pioneer; you have your own ideas of how to do things. You are a risk-taker, original and highly creative.

You should be wary of appearing too aggressive or unreceptive. You can intimidate people if you don't soften your exterior somewhat. By doing this, you will attract less confident people who will be more willing to approach you with their thoughts and suggestions.

Though the name at birth contains the strongest and most important vibrations, a name change can add and subtract certain qualities, emphasizing who you are at the moment, and, in the case of a woman taking a husband's name, who you are withing the bounds of that relationship.

Heart's Desire- 3 (with current name)
You love a good time. You are generally happy, friendly, and outgoing. You have a gift for gab. You are very witty, creative, and playful. You inspire and entertain people. You are considered by many a great companion.

Many outstanding comedians have this Heart's Desire. You have a good mental and emotional balance and there is little that gets you down.
You have a gift for self expression and are drawn to the verbal arts -- writing, acting, singing, and poetry. You may have a great talent in one of these areas. If your creativity is blocked or suppressed, you tend to daydream and fantasize. Your imagination needs a constructive outlet; otherwise, it may run away with you.

At the same time, you may have great difficulty expressing your deeper feelings and important personal thoughts. You prefer to stay on the surface, entertaining people with your wit.

If you fail to deal honestly with your inner nature, you may succumb to compulsive talking. Such behavior may be merely a way of siphoning off emotional energy that is building beneath your surface. Your deeply felt emotional life cannot be avoided or suppressed. But you possess the talent to channel these feelings into highly creative and artistic form. Art and self-expression are your outlets.

You need discipline to make full use of your abilities. Too often, you may scatter your energies in many directions, beginning projects that are never finished and never really succeeding in anything.

You success depends on your ability to commit to your work and to see it through to completion. You have so much creativity and inspiring upward energy that you are in desperate need of an anchor. Hard work and discipline serve this purpose and bring out the best in you.

Because you are gifted with such a sparkling personality, you are tempted to stay on the surface and play with life. You are confident and love the attention others give you, but these characteristics can lead to vanity and self-absorption.

You have the potential to live a very full and successful life thanks to your talent for artistic self expression. The key to your success is a balance between the creative forces and self-disclose.
Personality- 2 (with current name)
You appear friendly and unpretentious. You have a soft and warm exterior. Others perceive you as gentle, safe harbor. People are drawn to you because, among other reasons, you appear warm and unthreatening.
Your dress is neat and clean. Your clothing should be comfortable, soft, and flowing. You should avoid plain and understated clothes. Make an effort to be a little more daring and exciting in your appearance. This will balance nicely with your perceptive and open personality.

The opposite sex is attracted to your gentle and attentive nature, yet senses the passion beneath your surface. You have sex appeal.
Exercise is important to your appearance and to promote the level of strength you radiate.

You are very patient and understanding, and a wonderful listener. You make others feel important and loved.

You are sensitive and become tense in a disharmonious atmosphere. You have experienced quite a bit of negative criticism as a child, which made you shy growing up. Though you may be well past that shyness, a bit of the vulnerability has remained with you and is often sensed by others.

You are a peacemaker. Arguments leave you drained. People sense your desire for harmony. But you must avoid being the blank tablet for others' projections. People may underestimate your strength, but this is a mistake. You are strong. You bend, but don't break.

You have a fine sense of beauty and excellent taste. There is a grace in your movements, reflecting your keen sense of harmony and refinement.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think. :)

jennine

read on me

Post by jennine » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:40 pm

First thanks.
Last edited by jennine on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auraca

Re: your numerology read on me

Post by auraca » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:50 am

jennine wrote:First thanks. I would say for the most part the reading was quite accurate, more so using my married name , which is the name I use now & have since 1985.
Inaccuracies: about having to work to stay in shape. My whole life I have been naturally thin & never needed to worry about gaining.Next one is overindulgence--I have none in any area--food etc. None.I am no gambler. I believe all risk must be carefully calculated when one has responsibilities.(kids) I do not feel I am talented with my hands, except for when using a pen or doing massage. I cannot draw or any other art form requiring manual dexterity.I always finish what I start. It s odd that I get the reading often that I become bored & do not finish things. That is so not like me...I am very demonstrative with my affections.I have never been even a little overweight. I only gained weight when pregnant, & not too much then.I was not overly criticized as a child & I was never & am not shy.
All of what you wrote besides these things was 100% correct.
Namaste.
Jennine
Jennine
Hi Jennine -

Maybe you are not seeing all there is to see with what was originally said, or it could be you have not yet accomplished everything you are here to. For example you state you have never had to work to stay thin, but from the sounds of it you're a busy person... that would be working on staying thin in some ways... you're not a person to sit around and therefore you're thin... by working on other things you are also working on that.

You said
"I do not feel I am talented with my hands, except for when using a pen or doing massage. I cannot draw or any other art form requiring manual dexterity."
but the report reads
"However, your creativity may well be suppressed due to your willingness to sacrifice, or your inability to fully appreciate your talents. This is not to say that you cannot excel in these areas; on the contrary, you have the talent, and with effort you can make a success in a number of artistic fields. "

Meaning if you worked at it you could probably be artistic.

Also keep in mind that reports are based on many things, compliled with information over time. There may be areas that are not correct in one point of view but an outsider looking in may see something you don't.

jennine

your responses

Post by jennine » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:49 pm

Namaste.
Last edited by jennine on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auraca

Post by auraca » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:37 am

lets just say I don't post often and if I do post it's because I had a strong feeling that there was something important to say. Glad to know I was accurate :)

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”