Could I have a reading please?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bandit81101

Could I have a reading please?

Post by Bandit81101 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:40 am

I tried the numerology report on Mystic Scripts and saw a lot of 6's.  Seemed like most of my numbers were 3,6, or 9.  Just curious as to what that means or what else can be told about it all :)

I don't know what name to use, madian or current so I'll put both.

Madian:  Toni Fradella
Current: Toni Roehlke (this is what I used on mystic scripts)
Middle name: marie (Which I didn't use)
dob: March 30, 1980

Thanks much if you can tell me anything :)
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

jld

Post by jld » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:34 am

You have a compassionate and kind nature and like to help other people suggested by your LP 6. Your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others, rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between help and interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the counselor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life.     It is in your nature to take on responsibility -- you often fill the void left by others -- and do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, you may feel overburdened by the travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon you
is your well deserved reward. You are a wonderful parent, offering warmth, protection, and understanding to children.

Your expression suggests you are independent and individualistic. The number 1 symbolizes the front-runner, pioneer, warrior, risk-taker, and
daredevil.  Strength and perseverance are central to your success.  You must be willing to travel the frontiers of life, away from the beaten path.  You possess a great reserve of willpower that must be directed at your goals.  

This is emphasized by your heart's desire. Your overpowering need is to be independent and to direct your own life according to what you believe. The 19 brings some added "karmic debt"...The person with the 19 Karmic Debt will learn independence and the proper use of power. You will be forced to stand up for yourself, and often be left to stand alone. Difficulties will be faced and overcome through personal struggle.
One of the central lessons for people with the 19 Karmic Debt is that you stubbornly resist help. Much of your independence is self-imposed; you simply don't want to listen to others, or to accept the help or advice of others. The 19 Karmic Debt can become a self imposed prison if you do not open up to the reality of interdependence, and the mutual need for love.

The first letter of your name tells that you are dynamic and live a hustle, bustle kind of life. You may have to force yourself to slow down sometimes. You like to expand and enlarge your world continuously. You can be aggressive when you are committed to an undertaking or relationships. Watch your emotions; you can be too sensitive and quickly hurt, which may cloud your usually good judgment and sense of morality.

From your current name...tells your minor expression 33/6. This is a master number and suggests that you have the capacity to strive towards the ideals of the 33... MASTER TEACHER
Traits: Christ-like, healer, compassionate, blessing, teacher of teachers, martyr, inspiration, honest, monk.
The number 33 symbolizes the principle of guidance. When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind. What makes the 33 especially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion. This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others.

Your minor heart's desire or soul urge is for stability... Maybe this seems difficult for you now. Maybe not. Your minor heart's desire from your current name is 13/4 which brings a certain "karmic debt" as well. You are in a 13/4 essence cycle this year and next (ages28 and 29) which will intensify this effect so perhaps it will be comforting to you to know that there is an end to it. June was a 4 month for you which may also have added to the effect.  At age 30 you will go into a 12/3 essence.
Here's some info on 13 KD--Those with the 13 Karmic Debt will work very hard to accomplish any task. Obstacles stand in their way, and must be overcome time and again. One may often feel burdened and frustrated by the seeming futility of one's efforts there may be a desire to surrender to the difficulties and simply give up on the goal, believing it was impossible to attain in the first place. Some with the 13 Karmic Debt fall to laziness and negativity. But efforts are not futile, and success is well within reach. One simply must work hard, and persevere in order to reach the goal. Many highly successful people in all walks of life, including business, art, and athletics, have a 13 Karmic Debt.
The key to succeeding wit the 13 is focus. Very often, people with the 13 Karmic Debt do not concentrate or direct their energies in one specific direction, or on a single task, but scatter their energies over many projects and jobs, none of which amount to very much. A temptation wit the 13 is to take shortcuts for quick success. Too often, that easy success doesn't come, causing regret and the desire to give up. The result is a poor self-image, and the belief that one is incapable of amounting to very much.
In order to focus, you must maintain order in your life. Order is essential to success. You must maintain a schedule, keep appointments, and follow through. Keep your environment neat and under control, and never procrastinate. If you sustain a steady and consistent effort, you will realize much reward.

Your maturity number is 7 and you may find you like to spend time alone more as you mature continuing to develop your spiritual side.

Your personality is 18/9...another very giving number.

Use your one energy to get you thru the next couple years if you are finding it difficult to find some stability and remember to take care of yourself as well. Also to allow others to help. You are in a 5 personal year right now...the five is about change, travel, movement.

Hope this has helped some.

Here's your number info
Life Path Number: 15/6  
Birthday Number: 30  
Expression Number: 28/1  
Minor Expression Number: 33/6  
Heart's Desire Number: 19/1  
Minor Heart's Desire Number: 13/4  
Personality Number: 18/9  
Maturity Number: 7  
Life Path / Expression Bridge Number: 5  
Heart's Desire / Personality Bridge Number: 8  
Karmic Lesson Number(s): 7 8  
Hidden Passion Number(s): 9  
Planes of Expression:  
         Physical Number: 9  
         Mental Number: 14/5  
         Emotional Number: 26/8  
         Intuitive Number: 6  
Balance Number: 3  
Rational Thought Number: 52/7  
Cornerstone Letter: T  
Subconscious Self Number: 7  
First  Challenge Number: 0  
Second Challenge Number: 6  
Third  Challenge Number: 6  
Fourth Challenge Number: 6  
First  Pinnacle Cycle (from birth to age 30): 6  
Second Pinnacle Cycle (from age 31 to 39): 3  
Third  Pinnacle Cycle (from age 40 to 48): 9  
Fourth Pinnacle Cycle (from age 49 to 57): 3  
First  Period Cycle (from birth to age 30): 3  
Second Period Cycle (from age 31 to 57): 3  
Third  Period Cycle (from age 58 on): 9  
Physical Transit   O  
Mental Transit     M  
Spiritual Transit L  
Essence Cycle     13/4

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Thank you very much :)  I know I had gotten an answer before, and even thanked that person...The glitch must have erased it lol  But thank you so much for taking the time!!!  I really appreciate it!
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

jld

Post by jld » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:11 pm

I didn't realize you'd already gotten a reading. Well you're welcome anyway  :)

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”