For Swetha

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

For Swetha

Post by swetha » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:30 am

6 August 1979 Monday
13:45 PM
Chennai (Tamilnadu), India

could u do a reading for me pls?
swetha

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:12 pm

Your DOB gives you a Life Path of four.
The Life Path 4 produces the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society. The goal of this life path is learning to take orders and to carry them out with dedication and perseverance. You always demand as much from yourself as you do from others, and sometimes a lot more. You have the kind of will power that is often mistaken for sheer stubbornness. Once a decision is made, it will be followed through to the conclusion, right, wrong, or indifferent; you are very set in your ways and determined to handle things the way you are so certain that they should be handled. Your tenacity of purpose and ability to get the job done borders on obsession.
You are an excellent organizer and planner because of your innate ability to view things in a very common sense and practical way. You are a wonderful manager with a great sense of how to get the job done.

Loyal and devoted, you make the best of your marriage, and you are a dependable business partner. Friends may be few in number, but you are very close to them and once friendships are made, they often last a lifetime. The number 4 is solidly associated with the element of earth from which it gains it strength and utter sense of reality. You are one of the most dependable people you know. If patience and determination can ever win, you are sure to achieve great success in life.

The negative side of the 4 can prove dogmatic to an excess, narrow-minded, and repressive. A lot of skin-deep people turn you off, and you lack the tact to keep your feelings from being totally clear to all around. Additionally, the negative 4 has a bad tendency to get too caught up in the daily routine of affairs and often misses the big picture and major opportunities that come along once in a while.
Your birthday on the 6th adds these supporting influences to the Life Path:
A birthday on the 6th of the month adds a tone of responsibility, helpfulness, and understanding to your natural inclinations. Those born on the sixth are more apt to be open and honest with everyone, and more caring about family and friends, too. This is a number associated with responsibility and caring, and no matter what your lifepath may be, this birthday lends a degree of concern for others.

Other things in numerology (like the Expression, Heart's Desire and Personality numbers) come from the name (full name as given on the birth certificate). If you want me to look at yours, you can PM it to me. :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:20 am

thanks Nimisha,
that was quite true,
the name on my certificate is : shveta srinivasan
but it is written now as Swetha.

vbak24

mY NUMEROLOGY DETIALS WITH LIFEPATH AND MY LUCKY NUMBERS ETC..

Post by vbak24 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:47 am

24 th MARCH 1976 WEDNESDAY
3:30 AM
ELURU / ANDHRAPRADESH , India

could u do a reading for me pls?
BALAKRISHNA

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:48 am

hello Balakrishna,
kindly read the forum guidelines.
start a new post for a reading request.
thanks
swetha

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:34 pm

With your birth name, swetha, you have an Expression number of 3.
An Expression of 3 produces a quest for destiny with words along a variety of lines that may include writing, speaking, singing, acting or teaching; our entertainers, writers, litigators, teachers, salesmen, and composers. You also have the destiny to sell yourself or sell just about any product that comes along. You are imaginative in your presentation, and you may have creative talents in the arts, although these are more likely to be latent. You are an optimistic person that seems ever enthusiastic about life and living. You are friendly, loving and social, and people like you because you are charming and such a good conversationalist. Your ability to communicate may often inspire others. It is your role in life to inspire and motivate; to raise the spirits of those around you.

The negative side of number 3 Expression is superficiality. You may tend to scatter your forces and simply be too easygoing. It is advisable for the negative 3 to avoid dwelling on trivial matters, especially gossip.

Your Heart's desire/Soul Urge number is 8.
With an 8 soul urge, you have a natural flare for big business and the challenges imposed by the commercial world. Power, status and success are very important to you. You have strong urges to supervise, organize and lead. Material desires are also very pronounced. You have good executive abilities, and with these, confidence, energy and ambition.

Your mind is analytical and judgment sound; you're a good judge of material values and also human character. Self-controlled, you rarely let emotions cloud judgment. You are somewhat of an organizer at heart, and you like to keep those beneath you organized and on a proper track. This is a personality that wants to lead, not follow. You want to be known for your planning ability and solid judgment.

The negative aspects of the 8 soul urge are the often dominating and exacting attitude. You may have a tendency to be very rigid, sometimes stubborn.

And your Personality number is a 4.
You dream of being a very solid citizen that people can depend upon. You strive for organization and predictable order. You want to be recognized as a person with a plan and the discipline to make that plan work like clockwork.

Using the name swetha, with your last name, gives you a Minor Expression of 4.
Your short name makes you more practical, orderly, efficient, and dependable. You will feel more principled, honest, and determined. You will be a little more organized and capable of putting ideas into reality.

You are better able to work with details. Your conscientiousness will be enhanced, as well as your ability to work diligently and consistently over a long period of time. Discipline increases under the 4.

Your short name enhances your ability to be the pillar of society. Family and friends rely on your judgment more. However, you could become more rigid and inflexible.

The Minor Heart's Desire is the same (8), but the Minor Personality number becomes a 5.
You dream of being totally free and unrestrained by responsibility. You see yourself conversing and mingling with the natives in many nations, living for adventure and life experiences. You imagine what you might accomplished.

How's that? :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:52 am

thats pretty good:)
i am organized, orderly and love people under me to be that way. i am stubborn:)
but more of an introvert, hate arts of any kind and not at all creative. maybe i do have a flair for something but discovered it yet??
swetha

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”