[b]Please help me with this NAME[/b]

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yogyata_9

[b]Please help me with this NAME[/b]

Post by yogyata_9 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:29 am

Dear All;
A very nice Day to all of you!!

I have a friend of mine whose name is HEMA CHAUHAN an INDIAN. Her date of birth is 17th July 1977.
Now the problem is her parents are very worried about her marriage but nothing can be materialised till date. Everytime something got fixed suddenly something happens and marriage/proposal calls off. Recently her engagement was called off and this is the third time this type of incident happend with her.
she become so reluctant that now she is fed up with all this n dont want to cooperate and discuss neither wants to get married. i am afraid if some kind of depression surmount her.

please also suggest something  what else can make her feel better ?

i appreciate for your response.

with regards
Yogitta
Thnks & Regards
Yogita

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:25 pm

the many sevens found in her date of birth  17th july 1977  .the reluctant behavior could be seen as a natural trait of the 7 vibration . [fear] is also a factor. the seven can represent sacrifice usually learning the hard way ,though a disappointment or a loss.

people with four 7s in their date of birth chart have to learn through major lessons involving loss of love ,health ,and finances. fortunately,there are only three days every century when this combination occurs.

from the date of birth there is a indication  of, a high level of emotional sensitivity ,shy and may have a inferiority complex. the lack of the {2-5-8 in the birth date ]

frustration is also a factor  no 4-5-6  in the date of birth   many will experience more than their fair share of setbacks disappointments  ,but usually this is self imposed.  disillusionment a key word here  .expecting more from others than they should/learning to accept others as they are.
i did not look at your friends name ,  but to key in on name vibrations would help in resolving toxic vibrations  ,and help solve your concerns

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”