Influence of the day on published article.

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

phydra

Influence of the day on published article.

Post by phydra » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:54 pm

Recently I made some research on the world popular names and I found that all of them have strong numerology influence. So, here is my first question that I hope to be answer.
I write articles about many technical related topic and I am trying to determine how to best publish that articles on the net. Of course that articles are free but I try to make them more successful.
I have two clues:
- the number of the day of the month
- the day of the week.

I noticed that all the important points of my live happened on the 3 year/month of the first time I wished them. I am born on the 10.09.1982.

My general targets are to create article under the number of 4 or 9.  4 because the name of the subject I usually write articles is 4 calculated with the pythagorean method.

So, basically my point is to find day that would be most appropriate for publishing my articles.  And another thing. What about the date in different time zones? How that influence my work?

Thank you for all you thoughts.

NAAANEE

your full details needed

Post by NAAANEE » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:00 am

Dob:
Place of birth:
Time of birth:
Present living place:
Name at birth with initials expansion:
Present name with initials expansion:
Present door number:
Present phone number:
u can mail to dheendada@yahoo.co.in
if u feel privacy is needed for u.otherwise u can send to this forum only.
ur total dob is 3 because of that u r encountering more 3's in ur life & that too u r expressing the characteristics of both 1 & 3 i.e. creativity.3 is also known for expression.4 deals with teaching.the common factor of all the three has lead you to write articles on various subjects.
i suggest better use 1 & 3 numbers in dealing with your works.the day of seed is more important than the day the fruit came.so your timezone is more important than the time in other zones.when the light with you is stronger then u may be able to disperse the darkness in people around u.generally u r a great speaker with in-depth knowledge.U might be quite intutive too.Ur full attention always fetches you with rewards.so do not worry
NAAANEE

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”