Significance of 234

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rajani

Significance of 234

Post by Rajani » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:32 am

I see this three numbers together often what is the significance of this combination. Most of the times it is 234 but i also see it 243, 423 etc.,

Infact my house number is also 243. I also see number 23 very often.

Can someone tell me the significance of these numbers.

Regards

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:56 am

234 /2+3+4=9

NINE :  IMAGE : THE COMPASSIONATE BUDDHA
          DESIRE : TO GO BEYOND SELF TO RELEASE ATTACHMENT
          PATTERN  : UNIVERSALITY -FORGIVENESS

400: LONG  JOURNEYS
200 :FEAR ,UNCERTAINTY,INDECISION
34 : ACTIONS IN ONE LIFE DETERMINE ONE,S CONDITION IN LIVES TO FOLLOW
43: SPIRITUAL AWARENESS
23: PREJUDICE  

2+3=5  

FIVE :IMAGE : ADVENTURER ON THE OPEN ROAD

DESIRE : EXPERIENCE -CURIOSITY- FREEDOM
       PATTERN  : CHANGE

MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE AT THIS TIME TO BRING THESE ENERGY VIBRATIONS TO THE FOREFRONT OF YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND .  REPEATED NUMBER PATTERNS ARE IN MOST CASES WARNINGS/SIGNS   .

Rajani

Post by Rajani » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:14 am

NAAANEE

hi

Post by NAAANEE » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:40 am

please give your full date of birth,time of birth ,place of birth(if unknown place,give nearest known place also),your birth name with initials expansion and your present name with your initials expansion.we can sort out in step by step mails for your curiosity
NAAANEE

angel_luck

26 is my number

Post by angel_luck » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:53 am

I don't know if I'm suposed to make my own topic on this, but I also feel paranoid about a number that tracks me everyday all day.  The number is 26 and it has been going on for about 3 years now.  I keep feeling like it's a bad thing, I would love to know what to think.  When I got my email that my registration was received tonight, it was at 10:26.  It is so obvious that it is trying to tell me something, but I cannot begin to know what.  Please help.
*Smile*

NAAANEE

Re: 26 is my number

Post by NAAANEE » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:32 am

angel_luck wrote:I don't know if I'm suposed to make my own topic on this, but I also feel paranoid about a number that tracks me everyday all day.  The number is 26 and it has been going on for about 3 years now.  I keep feeling like it's a bad thing, I would love to know what to think.  When I got my email that my registration was received tonight, it was at 10:26.  It is so obvious that it is trying to tell me something, but I cannot begin to know what.  Please help.
This number is full of the gravest warnings for the future. It foreshadows disasters brought about by association with others; ruin by bad speculations, by partnerships, unions and bad advice. If it comes out in connection with future events one should carefully consider the path one is treading.
-----this is the result given for 26 number according to Chaldean system of numerology.do you find anything of such sort in the last three years as said above.pls give me your feedback,so that we can know whether the system of chaldean numerology is really working or not..are you born either in 8,17 or 26 or august born or  a year singled to 8 or your total addition of dob is 8?then you need to take more caution.If it is 4 similarly exposed also you should be careful.nothing to worry about it.but simply don't power it.where ever there is possibility of rejecting that number then immediately change to the number which is harmonious to your number.i wish you good luck.
NAAANEE

angel_luck

Post by angel_luck » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:34 am

Thank you for input on this naanee.  My birthday is 3-6-1970  so I don't see any 4's or 8's at least but does it still mean disaster or did it only mean it if there were those numbers involved?  For a while I was worried about the 26ths of the months, but nothing has ever seemed to happen.  (today for instance).  Thanks again for helping and please feel free to help somemore if you can  :o)
*Smile*

numbers101

The number 26 reply

Post by numbers101 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:08 am

Angel Luck please read my post on your question in your message above. Hope it makes you feel better.
Bruce

angel_luck

Post by angel_luck » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:42 am

Your naanee? I don't understand I don't think...
*Smile*

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:40 pm

angel_luck wrote:Thank you for input on this naanee.  My birthday is 3-6-1970  so I don't see any 4's or 8's at least but does it still mean disaster or did it only mean it if there were those numbers involved?  For a while I was worried about the 26ths of the months, but nothing has ever seemed to happen.  (today for instance).  Thanks again for helping and please feel free to help somemore if you can  :o)
you are born in an 8 year.so 8 was connected in your life.is any significant event has happend for you in 1987? if happend means then look for another year i.e 2012.
your numbers are 3,6 & 8.have you not observed that your total dob count i.e. 3+6+1+9+7+0=26 again 2+6=8
since you are born in 8yr & also total is 8 the 8 got powered.As per Cheiro's advice one should not power 8 or 4 especially people who is having a link with 8 or 4 number in their dob.but do not get panic about above interpretation.it is a warning only.& if u r cautious enough you can escape the danger.use 3 numbers more for your luck.but 4 & 8's generally recur in your life.if u r powering 3 automatically the bad influence of 8 gradually decreases.if your name number is harmonious with your dob then the bad influence will be just a minor one but it will have its impact on your mindset.If it is not in harmony then you should be extra-cautious in all your dealings.
I wish you good luck.
NAAANEE

angel_luck

8 year

Post by angel_luck » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:28 am

I quit school in 1987.  Thats the only thing I can think of as life changing, which I'm sure it definately was.
*Smile*

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:16 am

SO look for 2012 for a significant event to happen
NAAANEE

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”