numerology reading

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

manosland

numerology reading

Post by manosland » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:44 am

hello to everybody.

This period of my life seems to be frozen. Nothing is going forward and no changes even if I want to. Big delay in everything. Is there anything to wait for?
Please I would like somebody to do a reading for me.

Is there any bad numbers on my chart?

Name: EMMANOUIL ROUPOS

DATE: 11/04/1973

Thank yopu all.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:14 pm

This period of my life seems to be frozen. Nothing is going forward and no changes ..................................

Your Personal Year for 2008 is 7  

Emmanouil, you will experience a strong tendency to spend more time alone,
to delve inside and find some answers and to reach a better understanding of
yourself.  This is not a year for social activities nor is it a year to try and reach
goals on a material level.  You will find that the necessities of daily life seem to be
taken care of by themselves.  There is no need to be overly concerned regarding
your material needs.  Without slacking on your daily duties and responsibilities,
you can afford to give more attention to yourself.  This is a year for inner growth.  
It is your spiritual and mental presence that requires attention.  Improve the quality
of your life, read, contemplate and gain insight in yourself.  You are important
now.  Rest and attend to your health.  It is during this year that you strengthen the
foundation of your life, after all your success in all matters rests upon the strength
of your inner self.  There will be many strange and unusual events inspiring you to
take a closer look at life and an opportunity is there to experience the joy and
beauty of life without any artificial or exterior involvement but purely the growing
awareness of yourself.  To much concern and desire for material rewards,
Emmanouil, will turn this period of your life into a very bad experience indeed,
while a "let go and let god " attitude will make this such a fruitful and pleasant year
that you may find yourself wondering what you did to deserve this.

manosland

Post by manosland » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:49 am

tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS READING.
iT WAS REALY HELPFULL.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”