Request for reading

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sandy2502

Request for reading

Post by sandy2502 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Hi,

I am going through worst phase, nothing is working out for me. can any body give reading of my life

Details:

Name: Sandeep Chavva
D.O.B: 02/25/1983
Time:12;27 pm
Place: Hyderabad, AP, India

Thanks In advance

Sandeep

npb

Post by npb » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:15 pm

Hello

here is a glance that i can decode from you, with my limited knowledge allow me to share my opinion

Here is a basic data from your chart

Life Path    2  7  3
Challenge  5  4  1
Pinnacles  9  1  1  5

Life Path 3
Personality Number 9
SU & Ex  4
Debt 2 & 6

In General what i think about your name ; I think you want people to know what you do, appreciate and acknowledge your contribution, both in physical and spiritual world.

You were born with a special gift, the potential to experience great delight in the pleasures of life. One of your major lessons in life is to learn to fully appreciate and express this wonderful joy in living. You probably enjoy people and spend considerable time socializing, either with many friends in varied activities or in the company of a few intimates engaged in quiet diversions. You’re also apt to enjoy using your considerable creative ability.

There’s another side of your personality—along with the social and creative part—which is probably just as important in determining your general character.
You have a natural potential to work long, hard and patiently. If there’s a job to be done requiring a good deal of time, much difficult work and careful attention to detail, you can probably do it well. Others will recognize this ability and turn to you for help with complex tasks on tight deadlines. With your orderly nature, you may choose a line of work in which your systematic approach can be developed. You would probably work well in any place where care with details is important. You’re likely to be good at establishing new routines and maintaining existing ones. Your personal life reflects a similar concern with system and order.

If you could put aside of your selfisness, then others see you as kind, generos, and forgiving nature. You seem sincere, noble, and motivated by high principles. You probably have a sentimental heart and you respond to life emotionally. Because of your natural kindness people will knock in front of your door and asking help from you.
Last edited by npb on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

npb

Post by npb » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:16 pm

Debt 2, and 6
Even though you are a humanitarian, but when you are not on your day then you are frequently inconsiderate of others to stick to your system, because of this you might not be able to truly cooperate, compromise and appreciate the other person point of view, in short you need to try to be more flexible.
There are other things to consider from you which is, you seems neglect of responsibilities that is given to you, many of times you seems avoiding what is your share. Try too develop more loving and concern to your home and family.

1/3 of your life  
in your early life, you already know how cooperate with people, learning how to make relation and maintaining a relation with other person, as a result you could be person who is sensitive with many things.

2/3 of your life  
In here, you will learn how to focus in everything, during this time you probably will spend much of your time alone to reflex your life, and what have you done, questioning the purpose of your life, and you will turn to religious activities, beginning introspects your life. During this time you develop your analysis and critical thinking and as a result, you will understand people more easily. Be careful with your words, during this phase your words can be sharp and deep.

3/3 of your life  
in here, you probably have already enjoy the life that is given to you, in here you learn how to express whats on your mind , enjoy people and spend considerable time socializing, either with many friends in varied activities or in the company of a few intimates engaged in quiet diversions. You’re also apt to enjoy using your considerable creative ability.
Last edited by npb on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

npb

Post by npb » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Age 0-24,  
Need to learn to be flexible, this also means you have to move a lot, meeting a lot of people, learning cultures, languages, possibilities you may travel to other cities or countries, Know many issues, in short, you have to be active, dynamic, and know everthing on the layer stuff. While you are learning to be active and dynamic, you also need to keep in mind that the basic things that you have to bear that you are not alone in this world, so you need to learn the pleasure of giving without return to family, society, or even to people that you dont know. This also a possible of loss in many things

Age 25-51,  
You are about to enter this phase, you will feel the different pressure as this period brings you enormous amount of HARD WORK, in this phase, Life teaches you how to deal with your limitation. You will have to deal with everything that is given to you either you understand or not, this is a completely different task with your previous phase that needs you to be dynamic, this phase needs you to be know deeply, static and work routinely. Then after you know how to deal with whatever given to you, you have a gain a bigger ability whic is being a person who could give unlimited amount of order and service. You need Loyalty and Faith in this phase. While you learning to enjoy the pleasure of giving to society, in the middle of this phase, you will be given another pleasure which is being a leader. This is not an easy task, you may need to deal with loneliness and individualism, then after you know how to be a leader, everything is going smooth. This is your foundation to step into higher level.

age 12-19, during that time, you need to learn the pleasure of giving without any return.
age 21-23, you are learning to stand on your own without any help
age 24-27, This is the period that you may spend many of your effort and time either in study or business, in study you may proceed it slower than you expected, in business or finance than you need to be more practical and efficient or you might need to think to travel for business/financial matters. Other things also need to be acknowledge is love affairs may cause emotional difficulties. During this age you may experience emotional confusion that will block your progress, and overwork and strain after money. Whatever you do in this age, all i can say that you are learning to be the backbone of family and you might suffer from family matters. During this time, you have opportunities to meet your spouse, if i could speculate then year 07 you may meet your lover, however in that year you may need to take a step back to win your lover or you may not win his/her heart.

Year 08,
is a beginning a new chapter ! this is an active year. in this year, everything is a possible, you probably actively looking for money, if luck favour on you then you may receive another income or unexpected money comes for you. During this year, you were given so much pressure probably from you family. If you are not careful, then you may have problem with your parents. In love, if you are a single then you probably may are attracted to older girl/guy. In general this year is a time for HARD WORK, and time for you to thinking about opportunities that come  This is the time  to express courage, to act confidently, and self-reliant.
Last edited by npb on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

npb

Post by npb » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Please give some feedback, thanks

sandy2502

Thank You

Post by sandy2502 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Npb,

i really appreciate your time for the reading. your reading reflects my life, most of the characterstics which you described about me are correct.

Thanks

Sandeep

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”