I would also like to have a ready please.

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

angel_luck

I would also like to have a ready please.

Post by angel_luck » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:49 am

I hope someone would like to do a reading for me.  Alittle about me is, I am a mother  of 2  boy and a girl have been married for over 17 years I am usually very edgy and hard to calm down, but a very happy person.  What a mix huh.  My date of birth is 3-6-1970  was born in steubenville ohio and my initals are L.M.D.  Oh yea and the number 26 hangs around my life in just about everyway imaginable for the last 3 or so years.  Thanks!
*Smile*

numbers101

The number 26 hanging around reply

Post by numbers101 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:05 am

Your lifepath number add up to 26/8. Today as I am writing this it is a 26 day. There are no accidents. THis is why
you are becoming more aware of it. You are starting to awaken to your lifes purpose. It is the universes way of
showing you the path to follow. You are a humanitarian yet the your high expectations sometimes outweighs this as you grativate toward serving your self and own expectations. It is a quiet 11 year. Meaning dont rock the boat, even if someone
is upsetting you for some reason. Try to remember that you are perfect the way you are. You dont need to
please everyone, but once you please yourself you can find true happiness. Hope this helps.
PS. You are a good mom but try not to be too rigid in the way you bring up your 2 children.
Regards,
Bruce

angel_luck

Post by angel_luck » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:23 am

That was very sweet and also true.  Thank you so much Bruce for answering, and the 26th day used to bother me when I were to try anything new, but like I said it's been about, alittle over, 3 years that this number pops up in my day to day, hour to hour so I feel I've become immune to it.  My question however is how did you get my life number out of that?  My zodiac on this web site freaked me out tonite by saying my luck number was 2,6 yet my husbands said 6& 9.  Strange how mine eluded the & sign and just used a comma as to avoid the interuption between the 2 and the 6.  I see it everywhere.
*Smile*

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”