Two elevens in my birthdate

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firetopaz

Two elevens in my birthdate

Post by firetopaz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:55 pm

I dabble with numerology...in other words I don't know that much..and with my birth date 11-29-1965..I have a hard time.  I know you aren't supposed to break down the "11"...and  so i get  stuck.  when I add my birth day I get another "11"  am I not to break that down either?  Is there a special signifigance having two "11"''s in my birth date?   Would anyone care to do a reading for me....I usually rely on my psychic abilities but know the importance of numbers and any insight you give me would be greatly appreciated.  Words I can relate too...numbers overwhelm me.

Bless You! :smt059

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Ultimately, your birthday breaks down to a 7, when added together.  7 is good... "It is the searcher and seeker of truth. You have a clear and compelling sense of yourself as a spiritual being. As a result, your goal is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and to finding the answers to the mysteries of life."

The 11, when broken down to a 2 means 'Cooperation, adaptability, considerate of others, sensitive to the needs of others, partnering, an arbiter or mediator, modest, sincere, spiritually influenced, a diplomat. '  But magnified, because of it being the 11 master number.

Also, when my friends and I see 11/11, we view it as an opening ...to state a good intention, look for a resolution or an opportunity.

Of course, numerology also depends on a lot of things, for example your name at birth, your name now, etc.  These more clearly define your personality.

Hope this helps some.

kgirlsmomma

P. S.

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Download the numerology software, and see what you come up with. :)

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:41 am

Thank you kgirlsmomma...i always benifit from your replies in the different forums...You are a very giving individual...thank you for helping me.  It is easy for me to find answers for others, but when it comes to me it takes work to see the forest...

:smt064

and I can be lazy

sethi

Post by sethi » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:01 am

HELLO FIRE

THE NUMBER 2 IS DOMINANT.THE NUMBER 2 SCORPIO

I DON'T THINK THAT FROM NOVEMBER OF LAST YEAR AND CONTINUING IS
A GOOD TIME PERIOD FOR YOU.

ABOUT 8-9 YEARS BACK THERE WAS A JACKPOT FOR YOU, OR YOU DID SOMETHING WHICH WAS GOOD.

FOR YOU THIS IS A YEAR OF COMPROMISES. TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND WADE INTO THE OCEAN UPTO YOUR NOSE.

AND DON'T LOOSE YOUR BREATH.

ANY COMMENTS?
Sethi

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Financially it IS difficult...but my family is strong and loving and my children are financially good...and I am not taking my financial difficulties lying down..I am trying to go back to  school..even though I m  a lot older, but it's my turn now and aI am determined to find a way.  I have a wonderful husband an d wonderful kids...so I don't have new cars and the latest. fashions...I walk out y door an d there are trees and beauty every where I look...can't ask for too much more than that.  I do believe with work my finances will improve

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:37 am

ABOUT 8-9 YEARS BACK THERE WAS A JACKPOT FOR YOU

This is 100% correct...my husband inherited a great deal of money at that time but through bad investments and mis-communications with investment company we no longer have $$...easy come...easy go.  I was in a hurry when I replied earlier and wanted to thank you for your reply and let you know how right you are!  I was mortified I forgot my manners, sorry!

Thanks again!

sethi

Post by sethi » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:58 am

HELLO

NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU. TELL ME DID YOU RECEIVE SOME MONEY LAST YEAR SOMETIME AFTER JUNE 2008?

LET ME KNOW.

I WILL BE ANSWERING TO YOU AFTER ABOUT  2 TO 4 DAYS. AS I WILL BE BUSY.

BYE FOR NOW

SETHI
Sethi

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:45 am

No..last year was one of the worst financial years we have had in a long  time...I was out of work and things were very tight.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:35 pm

power of 11 is either a sign of high spiritual energy or a sign of nervous temperament.the total number seven has given you a disciplined existence otherwise you might have became very nervous in temperament.psychic energy will be very high in your case.generally scorpions have read through ability of others mind.this 11 combination powers that ability & chances of perfection are also seen in that line because of seven influence in total dob.but since you are born in a three year,you sometimes takes things easily.but it all depends on the discipline you got from your childhood.if you put your energies in this direction you may become good psychic healer.your childhood might be mostly associated with your maternal side of people rather than your paternal side of people.
NAAANEE

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:30 pm

First off thank you for your reading...I am amazed on how different, but accurate the different readings have been.  It really helps me to take a GOOD look at my strengths..and weaknesses.  I like to be the best person I can be and appreciate the help.  I like to know what I have to work on.  

I tend to be the neighborhood mom...is this what you mean?  I like to mother everything...or does it have to do with my up-bringing.  I mothered my own mother....and still do...she was very strict, but not really a great influence for me.  My grandmother was my nurturer and teacher...even though  I lived with my mother I escaped to my grandparents at every opportunity...they took the time to help me develop...if this makes sense.  I am the oldest of 5 children and my mom wasn't exactly stable so I had a lot of responsibility.

My husband often complains that I don't worry enough...and he will be happy that you concur..I should take things more seriously and work harder at helping problems be solved.

I often wonder what I should be doing with my gift and try to help people heal spirtitually...I love that you reinforced this for me...you know how we can doubt ourselves and this does help my confidence.  Thank you again.  I will walk a little lighter today.

I had to come back to add that I do have very high energy levels...been diagnosed with ADHD....adult ADHD....I tend to be very happy most of the time and energize those around me...but there are a few individuals I come across who have adverse reactions to my energy...again, you are very accurate.  I do meditate to keep my energy focused in a positive way...but I often joke I have two gears...either I go 100 miles an hour or I am parked!  LOL..no in between for me.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:03 am

So it is nice to hear that you are using the positive side of 11.Generally,it is very difficult for people of master numbers to recognise their own talents.But once they recognise it & develops it then their name shoots to high in their circle of community.
The two number people are mostly dreamers.They will have plenty of ideas.But rarely they implement it.They are very sensitive & sympathetic to the people.This causes them to have lot of friends surrounded around them.But due to seven total in your dob,you may be restricting the circle.For eleven people meditation should be compulsory thing.And I am happy that you have been in the practice of meditation too.So we can assure that you are in the right path.Nurturing is one of the quality of a number two person.But two is more concerned with the physical world but 11 has more concerned with psychic or spiritual plane.But both are concerned with the sensitivities of the people.Mahatma Gandhi who was born on 2nd October has given his preference in releasing people from physical bondage from Britishers.He worked in material plane.Psychic healing profession suits you best.You can do marvels in that area.As your numbers are showing strong foundation in that area.If you develop you are surely to be in the limelight!I wish you good luck.
So association with your grand parents has been correct.
NAAANEE

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:44 am

You know what's funny though..the thought of being famous for anything scares me.  I have met a few very famous people and felt the burden they carry.  I don't want it!  I like attention, but don't like to be the center of attention.  When I get too good or attract too much attention...I run away.  I will sound like I am bragging, but there is no hope for it...but what ever I set my mind and energy on I get real good at....all that energy I have to burn...but when I get to the point I could make good money, or start to gain notoriety for what I am doing I will stop and start something else.  Maybe I am not using my energy in a positive way.  I really never thought about it until I read your reply.

I had been told when I was young that two elevens can also signify a great Karmic Debt.  When I meditate on this I get a wall.  Not too many times I can remember I get an actual wall.  I was afraid to mention it earlier..but since you have been so much help, and so kind...might I impose on you once again?  It's been there for awhile and  I know I will need help to get past it and if you are willing......?

I have always found it curious that I have friends from every walk of life and they are all so  very different...in professions...material possesions, and personality wise.  They do have one thing in common....they are truly GOOD people. ...and each one contributes their kindness freely.

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:06 am

Generally seven people(your total number being a seven) have strong likes & dislikes.Though they are in limelight of the society they do not like their family or private life disturbed in anyway.Too much questioning often irritates them.They always wants time to answer anything,so naturally they dislike competition in anything.But that doesn't mean that they lack knowledge.Since they do not want to pestered by the things they just avoid it.Naturally seven people are attracted to the people because of their skills.Because of that opportunities are thrown in their path.But the choice is totally in their hands.Due to 11 the characteristics of two i.e. shy nature adds here there by restricting themselves to the opportunities.Even if great opportunity comes also they won't go if they have believed in some other thing than this opportunity.But the goal of seven is to attain perfection & spread that knowledge to others.The biggest challenge lies here in exhibiting oneself to others.If they won't do they may get the name that though they are talented they are not able to make use of it to either public or to themselves.So a seven has to rightly understand their being and know how to balance their private & public life.
Your highest challenge is one.This number denotes that you need to develop assertiveness & diplomatic talents.Will power is more required in exhibiting your talents.Ego problems (it might be highly dominating nature or too shy nature with public) always restricts your opportunities to succeed in your endeavours.You need to recognise this character in you to overcome it.Since you are practicing meditation,I hope you have overcame this problem to a large extent when compared to your past existence.
There is nothing really like karmic thing.But to live some numbers is very difficult for some people as the environment may not be helpful to them to live their talents.11 is a spiritual number.A 11 can be a happy soul when they have spiritual atmosphere around them.When they live in mundane world generally it looks a difficult number to live.But if they live in some monastry it might be an easy number to live by.Generally we do not recognise our talents,that's why we always feel confused & land into wrong jobs against to our talents in order to settle fast in life.If one recognises where they stand exactly then half the problem is over.Numerology just helps us in recognising ourselves in a clear way.
NAAANEE

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Reminder, not to be quite so stuck on the 11 aspect of all of this, and perhaps that is where the 'wall' is coming from.  Remember also, numerology involves the sums of the letters in your birth name and currently used names.  Just to add a little more color and depth to us.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”