Please Help me!!

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

raveeshrock

Please Help me!!

Post by raveeshrock » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Dear Reader

I would like to know how my professional life would be in coming months as I am passing through a very crucial stage of my life..I have been looking for jobs for a very long time inspite of being highly qualified..I feel numerology can tell me the date or month when I will get my job and ofcourse my future professional life..My birth details are mentioned below..I would really thankful to you if you could help me..

Raveesh Nayar
7/8/1985
New Delhi, presently living in UK.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:15 pm

I find it very hard to believe that your professional life will change according to what tool you use to produce a reading.

You have taken the same question in Vedic....you have got some leads, and some information.

It is now up to you to put these leads into productive time for you.

To say you have stopped up is of no use, for you....millions of us has...it is you that must create your future....not any star or numbers...they can only help you in finding spirit to go on....but you...and only you...can make thing happen for you.

To believe one can go true life without struggle, is to believe you can sell freezers on the North pole, to believe that we earn "to have succeed" is just a thought that drag us down, but don't bring any food on the table.....only the one who don't give up might do that.....and in the end succeed......because he was on the right place to the right time!

Good luck.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”