Reading!!

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chris-vT

Reading!!

Post by chris-vT » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:06 am

I am curious on this topic!!! I would like a reading of my own. is anyone able to give me one? If so just let me know what info you need!

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:15 am

I can give it a look. I need your full name, as given on your birth certificate, and your date of birth. That's it. You can post it here or PM me, either way :)

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:23 am

Alright, starting with the big 4... 3 out of 4 6s! Wow! You've got to feel that vibration :smt004

Life Path- 6
You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others. You have concern for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a helper to others. You are capable of giving comfort to those in need and will frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on.

Your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others, rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between help and interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the counselor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life.

You are naturally balanced. Therefore, you are well equipped to support and ground others in times of trial.

It is in your nature to take on responsibility -- you often fill the void left by others -- and do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, you may feel overburdened by the travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon you is your well deserved reward.

You try to maintain harmony within the family or group, balancing and fusing divergent forces. You seek marriage and are often a wonderful parent, offering warmth, protection, and understanding to children.

You are generous, kind, and attractive. You are often admired even adored which baffles you. You are humble and yet you carry a deep pride.

You move well and gracefully, but will have to work to stay in shape. Seek out physical exercise and limit the sweets and dairy you crave to keep yourself from becoming plump and round.

When young, you must be careful not to chose partners for the wrong reasons. Do not let sentimentality influence your decision, especially those involving the choice of a spouse. You need to be needed, but must learn to discriminate between those you can help and others who are made weaker by your care.

After all, it is in your nature to be attracted to the weaker brothers and sisters among us.

The temptation and the danger for you is to think of yourself as the savior of the world, carrying the burdens of others on your shoulders.

You are blessed with musical talent, as well as in the visual and performing arts. However, your creativity may well be suppressed due to your willingness to sacrifice, or your inability to fully appreciate your talents. This is not to say that you cannot excel in these areas; on the contrary, you have the talent, and with effort you can make a success in a number of artistic fields.

You also have enormous talent in business. You are blessed with a great deal of charm and charisma, which you use effectively to attract the people and support you need.

Expression- 6
You are a loving and caring individual with a tendency to put the needs of others before those of yourself. You are responsible and trustworthy with a high regard for justice and honesty. Duty will follow you all your life and sometimes feel a little too much of a burden.

You are artistic. Harmony and beauty are high on your list of priorities. You have musical talent but the creative talents of a 6 are sometimes left undeveloped or suppressed as a result of your tendency to sacrifice your time and pleasure to the service of others. You are highly creative in all areas of life, particularly the visual. You are also a talented business person and can work methodically toward the realization of your goals.

You have a natural gift with flowers, gardens, and animals. Your love of children has caused numerologists to dub you the "Cosmic Mother or Cosmic Father". The very shape of the 6 resembles and symbolizes "Pregnant with Love".

You are a natural counselor and healer. But you must be careful not to interfere with the freedom of others. You are recognized as an idealist, mainly regarding marriage, friendships and humanity.

The 6 is the most balanced of all numbers, but also contains within itself the greatest paradoxes. It is as if opposite tendencies were tenuously poised. Because of its gift for harmonizing these opposites, you are uniquely qualified to handle and integrate contradictions within yourself. It is for this reason that 6s so frequently find themselves in the role of healers or counselors, creating a peace between opposing points of view, or internal conflicts within the self.

While you can be very idealistic, there may also be a temptation to acquire beautiful objects by improper means. You must also guard against other meddlesome behavior and domestic tyranny, or always having to have your own way in a family dispute.

Conversely, you have it within yourself to understand another person's dilemma and come up with a creative solution. Your natural ability to give comfort and warmth can smooth over hurt feelings like a healing balm. You attract love and appreciation. And rightly so, because you give the same in return.

You make an outstanding teacher (especially young children or special education), healer, counselor social worker, psychologist, artist, designer, gardener, florist, and farmer. You can be successful in business, especially those that involve dealing with people.

Heart's Desire- 6
Your attention is directed to helping and caring for those you love. You are exceedingly domestic. You love your home and family and work hard to make both comfortable and secure. Your love for family and friends is a major source of your happiness and sometimes unhappiness.

Your desire to help others is so strong that you often find yourself sacrificing your own personal needs for someone else's. You can overdo it, becoming too deeply involved in other people's lives. You risk interfering in personal matters and or smothering those you love in too much affection. This can be especially weakening to children, who never experience their own personal strength if an adult is too protective.

You are extremely loyal and rarely let anyone down. You need to feel appreciation for your giving and caring. You want to know that you are needed.

You are generous and very forgiving. You are somehow able to overlook the worst mistakes in another and find enough good in that person to continue the relationship.

You are patient, warm, and sympathetic, sometimes to the point of sentimentality.

You have a natural ability as a counselor and healer. You are an excellent listener, compassionate and understanding. You are able to both sympathize and empathize with a person's dilemma. Your challenge as a counselor is to be adequately educated so that you can do more than provide a sympathetic ear or shoulder.

You possess a great deal of artistic talent, though you may not have a lot of confidence in your ability. Art gives you a great deal of pleasure and satisfaction. You are especially sensitive to your environment and have a knack for creating an artistic, healing, and harmonious atmosphere in your home or work space.

Your deepest intention is to love those around you, and be loved in return. Six is the most loving of all numbers, especially in a one-to-one relationships. Your instincts are toward your family and friends. You envision a beautiful and harmonious life with love as the basis for all social interaction. Your love is returned manifold; people appreciate you and the love you give, and are willing to go to great lengths to keep you close at hand.

Personality- 9
You have an impressive and aristocratic bearing. No matter how tall you are, you appear noble and upright. You are very much in control of the image you send out to others.

Many actors, dancers, and other performers have a 9 Personality Number. You are elegant, graceful, and charismatic. Many admire you.

You have the kind of stature that pulls people to you or repels them intensely. Some are jealous of you and may seek to belittle you. You may encourage this to some extent by the amount of arrogance you radiate. This is a caution for all 9 Personalities -- they are sometimes aloof and hold themselves above the world. Your challenge is to come down to earth with your fellow man.

Conversely, you have a great compassion for humanity and want to dedicate yourself to improving the lot of others. You are better when dealing with the trials of the many than the trouble of a single person. You are more capable of working on the grand scale, addressing the needs of society, than on a one-to-one basis.

You are kind and sympathetic, helpful and compassionate. Behind the controlled and calm facade, you are sensitive, vulnerable and emotional.

You have excellent taste. There is a good deal of artistic talent in you that shows in your home environment and your clothing. You tend to see yourself as a guardian of society, a benevolent leader, guiding and directing your community toward a better world.

Planes of Expression:
Creative/Adaptable
The combination of most of the letters in the creative and Adaptable mode suggests that you are a person who is inclined toward constant activity, but this activity must provide variety and change. Your efforts are directed at the here and now, but decision-making can sometimes be a problem. You are likely to act immediately on issues that come to your attention, but not without paying attention to the lessons from the past. Sometimes, you may dwell on the past a little too long. Positively expressed, creative letters produce constructive initiative, while the Adaptable tone allows you to always be flexible. You are able to fit easily into most situations, and you produce results wherever you fit in. You are devoted rather than ambitious.

Grounded Absence
Because your chart is void or nearly void in Grounded letters, you may be better at starting things than finishing them. Either you become bored with something soon after beginning it, or you take on so much that you don't have the energy or focus to accomplish anything. You may have difficulty in various aspects of your life, frequently changing jobs, lovers, residences, and even your beliefs and ideas on many of life's weightier issues.

Karmic Lesson- 3
This doesn't say that you are dull, but it does suggest that you may have to be stimulated into enjoying yourself. You are not a romantic and one to base decisions of fanciful ideas. Creative ideas may be rare. Of course, if you have a 3 Life Path, Expression, or Soul Urge, this may not be such a problem.

Hidden Passions- 1 & 8
With more than the expected number of ones in your name, you may be very headstrong and even overly assertive in your will to lead. Avoid being too quick to demand your own way.

With 2 or more 8s you may have an intensity in your nature that drives toward power and control of others. You have a strong drive to accomplish, work, guide and command. Life may hold many tests and be frustrating at times, but the rewards can be high. Be aware of the stress in your life.

One more thing...are you married? Because if you aren't, your Essence numbers say that you likely will be sometime between your 23rd and 26th birthdays. Either that, or you will have children between those years, or both. In any case, your family will be expanded. :smt003

So tell me what's right and what's off... :smt006

chris-vT

Post by chris-vT » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:45 pm

Oh boy where to start....

I am not married and i am not quite 23 yet and i sure hope i get married before i have kids lol.

I am successful already and very good at the various work i do, only 21 years old and moving up the ladder in more than one company. No doubt in my mind i would be close to running one of the largest collections agencies in North America within the next 20 years. The business/personality part is right. I care too much about certain things sometimes which can be a burden.

I also have troubles with people thinking i am a jerk as a first impression ebfore they even talk to me due to the way i look. I would be considered "good looking" :smt004 by most people and they think i am arrogant because of that(and sometimes i am).

i am loyal and dedicated but i do find myself creating alot of new hobbies which i lose interest in(not all but some). The part about healing is accurate so to speak, i do have the ability to heal which i have learned through the study of spirituality/energy.

musical talent i have unfortunately dont have the time to exercise it. Physically i am in good shape but i go to the gym alot and i could see how i wouldnt be in good shape if i wasnt going to the gym.

All in all seems pretty accurate and pretty lucrative. Very good reading thank you Nimisha.

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:56 am

Glad you liked it :smt004

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”