Lost...need guidance and direction..

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

notfadeaway

Lost...need guidance and direction..

Post by notfadeaway » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:53 am

I was wondering if someone could give me a reading.  Lately I've been feeling so...lost...I kind of know what I want to do with my life (I want to go into mental health counseling), but I'm left feeling hopeless that I won't be able to break out of this seemingly neverending cycle of depression and self hatred and self disgust.  I'm so alone, and always have been...although I am better now than a few years ago, much better, yet still.  I know I'm not a terrible person, and I know that I have an incredible insight into the world and a very unique perspective, yet still...it feels like I'm horrible.  I constantly ask myself why anyone would want to be with me or why would anyone love someone like me, even though I realize the ridiculousness of it all.  I become overly obsessive and ruminate way too much.  A lot of these problems are apart of the fact that I lived in an alcoholic home for 20 years and had no one to turn to but myself.  I mean I guess SOME good things have happened in my life, but...the majority of my life has been one terrible situation after another, completely out of my control.  I'm so tired of being put in these circumstances.  I'm trying to hard to move forward, and will regardless of anything, but it can be so hard sometimes.  I'm so tired...mentally, emotionally...all the time.  So burned out.

My birthday is June 8th, 1986.  My full name is Morgan James Lewis.  I know there are different ways to add up the numbers for your life path...some say i'm a 2, and some say I'm an 11.  I feel like the 11 fits me more, but I'm not sure which method of calculating is "correct."

Thank you in advance to anyone who replies.  It really is GREATLY appreciated...

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:23 pm

MORGAN LEWIS
8. 6. 1986.

CHARACTER: 5+3=8
PERSONALITY: 3+6=9
NAME NUMBER: 2+1=3
HEART DESIRE: 1+7=8
LOVE NUMBER: 8

MENTAL LEVEL: 2
PHYSICAL LEVEL: 2
EMOTIONAL LEVEL: 4
INTUITION LEVEL: 3

BIORHYTHM NUMBER: 5
GENERATION NUMBER: 6
LIFE PATH: 5+6=11=2
ACHIEVEMENT: 8+2=1

CYCLE OF YOUTH: 6
CYCLE OF MATURITY: 8
CYCLE OF WISDOM: 6

LIFE CHALLENGES - FIRST CHALLENGE: 2
LIFE CHALLENGES - SECOND CHALLENGE: 2
LIFE CHALLENGES - THIRD CHALLENGE: 0
LIFE CHALLENGES - FOURTH CHALLENGE: 0

LIFE CULMINATIONS - FIRST CULMINATION: 5
LIFE CULMINATIONS - SECOND CULMINATION: 5
LIFE CULMINATIONS - THIRD CULMINATION: 1
LIFE CULMINATIONS - FOURTH CULMINATION: 3

LIFE CYCLES - FIRST INTERVAL: 0 - 34
LIFE CYCLES - SECOND INTERVAL: 35 - 43
LIFE CYCLES - THIRD INTERVAL: 44 - 52
LIFE CYCLES - FOURTH INTERVAL: 53 -

CHARACTER: 5+3=8

ADAPTABLE - COURAGEOUS

NUMBER 8

These people are very courageous, persistent and persuasive. They are also dynamic and
materialistic. They have great ambitions. They tend to connect their spiritual beliefs to the material
things. They have certain standards that they expect everyone to conform to. They can therefore be
very inflexible but at the same time, they are very polite to those who show respect for them.

The crucial things in their life are money and power. They possess great energy that has to be
controlled. Otherwise, it can have harmful effects for their environment. They are very physically
attractive and sensual.

They should direct energy towards good and righteous deeds. They need to find balance between
material and immaterial. Job and profession must not be the most important thing in their life.

PERSONALITY: 3+6=9

NUMBER 9

These people are very rational and possess great potential and ability to organize a business or any
other kind of job. They are very careful people who rely on their strong and unmistakable instincts.
They have a great desire to be successful which brings them great satisfaction, but they very often do
not achieve success easily. They are stubborn, intolerant and often impatient.

The structure of number 9=1+8 points to a person who must be very careful whom to trust because
these people seem to be thoughtless and easily manipulated. That is why they have to be very careful
when they choose a friend or a partner.

The structure of number 9=2+7 or 3+6 or 4+5 or 5+4 or 6+3 or 7+2 points to a person who has a sort
of a karmic prize. These people have very powerful authority, great organizational abilities and talents
for different jobs. Very often, they can be very influential, particularly in politics. These people are often
very successful in life. They enjoy great prestige and respect but usually after a lot of effort. They also
might have a lot of dangerous enemies.

NAME NUMBER: 2+1=3

NUMBER 3

BRAVE PERSONS

These people are very courageous, fearless and successful in everything they undertake. They are
optimistic and always ready for action, creative, generous, good speakers. However, they can be
negligent and thoughtless.

Their planetary match is Jupiter, the symbol of success, glory and material fortune.

HEART DESIRE: 1+7=8

NUMBER 8

The life of these people is filled with material successes and failures. They are always worried about
their financial situation. They are not so much concerned with earning material things like the people in
number 3 and 6. When they achieve prosperity, they must struggle to maintain it. They are very
discreet and dedicated to their work. However, their environment often sees them as unfriendly and
self-centered.
LOVE OR MARRIAGE NUMBER: 8

LOVE CHANGES

NUMBER 8

These people undergo many changes during their life. They hardly ever get involved in a serious
relationship. They like to lead turbulent and shifting love life. That is why they do not like to be trapped
in one relationship only. They are unstable in a relationship and they may have more than one
marriage. They are likely to settle down in their late thirties and forties.

LOVE NUMBER CORRESPONDENCES

These are the combinations of love numbers and a short analysis of the relationship that those people
may form:

Your number & Partner's number

1 & 1 - Both partners are ambitious and competitive. The relationship between then is therefore not
recommended. They can be very good friends.

1 & 2 - Number 1 is dominant and number 2 is obedient. This relationship can succeed if number 1 is
male and number 2 female. Otherwise, it is not recommended.

1 & 3 - People number 3 are not an ideal choice for people number 1 because both partners can be
very dominant. This is not a perfect combination and it can  be successful if 1 is male and 3 female.

1 & 4 - This is a good combination. Number 1 is authoritative and 4 can be his or her good support.

1 & 5 - Both of them are very independent so any kind of a long-term relationship or marriage is not
likely to be successful.

1 & 6 - They do not agree very well. People number 6 are too careless in the opinion of people number

1 & 7 - They are very different people. They can succeed together only in a non-conventional
relationship such as a secret love affair. Their marriage is not likely to succeed.

1 & 8 - They can be happy together under the condition that number 1 is a male who wants a sincere
relationship. People number 8 are proud and independent and they will usually not tolerate the
arrogance of people number 1.

1 & 9 - They can form a successful relationship because people number 9 allow others to express
themselves. They can be good marriage partners, especially if 1 is male and 9 female.

2 & 2 - They can be very good friends but their marriage is very likely to turn into a disaster.

2 & 3 - People number 2 are strong, proud and authoritative and maybe too careless in the opinion if
people number 3. They can enter into a marriage but it will be far from a happy one.

2 & 4 - Both of them may have a lot of problems in life. People number 4 might be too cold for people
number 2 who are very emotional.

2 & 5 - They do not fit well together. Love relationships or marriages are not for them because they are
natural enemies.

2 & 6 - They are not attractive to each other. Their relationship is far from ideal.

2 & 7 - It is almost impossible for them to be together. What is more, they usually hate each other.

2 & 8 - This relationship may work out if number 8 is patient and flexible enough. Otherwise, this is a
bad combination.

2 & 9 - This is a good match. They can form a romantic relationship, full of love and understanding.

3 & 3 - They are a very good match. They understand each other very well. Both partners are very
devoted to the relationship.

3 & 4 - This relationship will not be successful if 3 is a female and 4 a male.

3 & 5 - Both of them are dynamic and mentally strong, but very different and they usually do not
understand each other. Their relationship can work out if 3 is a male.

3 & 6 - They can form a stable relationship, especially if number 3 is a male.

3 & 7 - They will function better if number 3 is a male. Otherwise, they will need some time to adjust to
each other.

3 & 8 - This is not a good combination because people number 8 do not feel as comfortable in a
marriage as people number 3.

3 & 9 - This is a very good combination. Number 3 and 9 can function together very well.

4 & 4 - This is not a perfect match. It can function only if both sides have a lot of patience.

4 & 5 - People number 5 are too much dynamic and fast for people number 4 so this is not a good
combination.

4 & 6 - This is not a good match at all. Compared to people number 6, people number 4 are too
practical and serious. Both numbers usually suffer the consequences of bad family relationships.

4 & 7 - They can function better if 7 is a male. They may not have a successful relationship from the
start but if they try hard and stay together for several years, it will be a strong and lasting relationship.

4 & 8 - This is a good combination, especially if number 8 is a female because this number brings
peace, love and prosperity.

4 & 9 - This is not a good combination. It can function only if number 4 is ready to adapt to number 9.
People number 4 are realistic while people number 9 are dreamers.

5 & 5 - These people can be a good match. Their marriage can function well only if they give each
other enough space and autonomy.

5 & 6 - They are a good combination, especially if 6 is a male. Number 5 is ''fast and furious'' but
number 6 is slow and calm.

5 & 7 - They are very attracted to each other from the start but this combination is far from ideal when
they start a serious relationship.

5 & 8 - They are not a good combination if they want a serious relationship. People number 5 are
usually too careless and people number 8 are often not interested enough.

5 & 9 - They are people with very different characters. They will function only if number 9 is ready to
adjust to number 5.

6 & 6 - They are very similar to each other and therefore they understand each other very well. Their
relationship functions quite well.

6 & 7 - This relationship is far from perfect but it can be surprisingly durable. Number 7 will prosper
more in this marriage, while number 6 can find a much better match.

6 & 8 - They will function if number 8 is a male and number 6 has a lot of patience. People number 8
can be very lazy and people number 6 are very hard working.

6 & 9 - This is almost an ideal combination. They agree with each other in almost everything.

7 & 7 - This relationship will function only if one of the partners is ready to adjust permanently to the
other. Both are usually very intelligent. However, their marriage might not be very happy because it can
be full of misunderstandings and conflicts.

7 & 8 - They can function quite well together. This relationship is particularly good for people number 7
who are known to be very stubborn while people number 8 are almost always ready to help their
partner.

7 & 9 - They can function only if number 7 is a female.

8 & 8 - They can function quite well together only if they are completely honest to each other.
Otherwise, their marriage will almost certainly end in a divorce.

8 & 9 - They can function only if number 8 is a male.

9 & 9 - This relationship is far from an ideal one. It can work out only if both partners have a lot of
patience.

MENTAL LEVEL: 2

NUMBER 2

These people respect the opinion of others but they always rely on their own decisions. These people
possess great emotional intelligence and active imagination. Their decisions can often be unreasonable
and irrational because they rely on their intuition. However, they are quick learners and have great
hunger for knowledge. Due to their intelligence and mental agility, they can solve different problems
without great effort.

PHYSICAL LEVEL: 2

NUMBER 2

Unlike the people with number 1, those with number 2 are usually not enough strong physically.
However, they are known as very diligent persons who are always ready to help others. This is
particularly true for mothers and their excellent motherhood is their basic characteristic. These people
are also caring, gentle and affectionate even when they themselves are nit satisfied with their lives.
Nevertheless, this excessive concern for others can cause anxiety and emotional crisis and it can also
threaten their mental health.

EMOTIONAL LEVEL: 4

NUMBER 4

This karmic number indicates burden, criticism, delay, slowness. These people have to pay the debt of
their ancestors. They are in a constant struggle with everybody, even with themselves. They devote
their whole life to their family. If they face problems in life, they may become reclusive, solitary and
emotionally cold. However, they are persistent fighters for their ideas and principles. Their love life is
often not fulfilled and without enough romance. They are usually oppressed with their sadness.

INTUITION LEVEL: 3

NUMBER 3

These people rely often on their instincts and intuition in order to make a difference between what is
right and wrong. They like to help other people but when that help is not returned, they become very
disappointed. They use their intuitive energy to make their life but also the lives of the people around
them easier and happier.

liFE PATH = BIORHYTHM + GENERATION NUMBER : 5+6=11=2

DREAMER

This number is the sum of the biorhythm and generation numbers. It presents how much is a person
compatible with the generation demands. The life path number, like the biorhythm number, is also
influenced by the circumstances in which a person lives, and many numerologists refer to it as the
destiny number.

NUMBER 2

This number is the symbol of the Moon, Earth's natural satellite distanced at about 384,000 kilometers,
as well as of the female principle. Since it contains number 1, it may produce harmony in life. The
Moon gives these people imagination, talents for art, sensuality, sentimentality and romanticism. If this
planet is not in the good position to their natal card, these people may easily become the victims of their
own illusions. However, if its position is good, these people possess intuition that helps them avoid bad
situations.

This number shows how destiny can influence one's life. These people may expect many opportunities
for development and strong energy as well as bad happenings in life. The reason for this is that they
can easily fall under the influence of others. This also depends on whether they direct their energy in a
positive or negative way. They can easily acquire knowledge and are quick learners. They may be
quiet and obedient, but also very irritated. It is probable that at one period they may not have enough
money. They also do not know how to save money. They are good colleagues but can easily fall under
the bad influence. Because of this, they usually need a stronger person to guide them through life and
protect them.

These people cannot always their aims because they do not possess enough will power and initiative.
They are not easily demoralized, however. If they are badly hurt by someone, they may become
dangerous enemies and opponents.

Although they are gentle and not so strong, they like to help others. Women with this life path number
are loyal and faithful wives and dedicated parents. If they are somehow offended by their husband,
they may start a relationship with another man. Men have good relationships with women who believe
them.

Number 2 is the symbol of motherhood, forgiveness and love. These women are kindhearted and
devoted mothers and wives. They are very loyal friends. They attract both good and bad people. They
are emotional, gentle, full of love and understanding and helpful. They are righteous, quiet, solitary,
pleasant, imaginative, tactical, tolerant, reserved and truthful. They are socially and politically engaged,
active and diligent. They fight for justice and are not so ambitious but are very skilful people.

If they have bad experiences in life, they may become indecisive, enclosed, nervous, lonely,
aggressive, suspicious, worried, cowardly, melancholic, depressive, bad-tempered, hysteric and
manipulative. People notice their weaknesses easily and try to take advantage of them. They must not
rush and should avoid people who flatter them.

These people usually have health problems regarding heart and stomach because they are very
sensitive. They need to exercise and walk more. They need to take care of their nourishment since
their immune system is weak.

IMPORTANT:

The destiny of these people is to repeat everything twice. They rarely do something once. They often
make the same mistake more than once. They should be careful when they make decisions and they
should not decide on anything during the full Moon or during the Rising Sun in the last three days of the
Moon's cycle. The best decisions are made in the middle of the Moon's cycle. They should avoid the
people with the life path number 5 since they can easily manipulate them. They can easily fall under the
influence of others. They are prone to gambling that can cause them many problems in life.

They should work on their plans on the following days in a month: the 2nd, 11th, 20th and 29th. Their
lucky days are Sunday, Monday and Friday. Their lucky colour is green, from the darkest to the
lightest.

THE QUALITIES OF THE NUMEROLOGICAL TWO ACCORDING TO THE NATURE OF BIORHYTHM
AND GENERATION NUMBER

5 + 6 = 11 =2 - These people often sacrifice for others and usually they lack money. They accept the
things the way they are and do not try to change them. Everything they do is based on interest and
material security is very important to them. They have to mature spiritually. They may not be aware of
their artistic talents and they often do not realize themselves completely. They like freedom and they are
often lonely or without family. They may be weak and childish and they need spiritual guidance.

GENERATION NUMBER:6

NUMBER 6

This generation seeks beauty, friendship and love in life. They possess great positive energy, kindness
and selfless love for other people. They always try to influence people in a positive way, to solve
problems, to deal with difficult situations and to repair any kind of injustice. They find themselves
fulfilled through contacts with other people. They are always in search of new experience and
harmonious relationships.

BIORHYTHM NUMBER: 5

The whole life of a person is influenced by the biorhythm number. It represents the characteristics of a
person. It shows one's strength and motivation. This number can facilitate or make things more difficult
to a person in life. This is why everybody should be aware of his or her biorhythm number in order to
direct one's life according to it.

BIORHYTHM NUMBER FIVE

You are a very independent person and you do not like to be too attached to anything or anyone. You
make new friends easily and you adapt to unknown people and places. You do not like to obey rules
and you discard obligations of any kind by hiding behind your arrogance. You are satisfied with
occasional part-time jobs and you enjoy traveling.

DAY OF BIRTH: 8

TALENTS, SKILLS AND CAREER

BORN ON THE 8TH OF MONTH

You are materialistic and you can find a way out of any tricky situation. Your way of achieving goals in
life is disputable to many people. You abilities are usually above average and this is very important to
you. You are not an open person. You may be too cautious and distrustful and this is why you might be
lonely.

You are serious and hard-working. You are good at any job that requires responsibility.

LIFE ACHIEVEMENT = CHARACTER + LIFE PATH : 8+2=1

8+2=10=1 - They know what they want in life and how they can get it. However, they are not always
successful. Different conflicts, troubles and worries are possible in their life.

CYCLE OF YOUTH - MONTH OF BIRTH: 6

The Cycle of Youth includes the period of one's life to the 28th birthday. It is connected to one's month
of birth and indicates both visible and hidden talents of a person. It is also strongly associated to the
Generation Number so that the stated characteristics of a person are manifested only in the situations
related to the generation that person belongs.

NUMBER 6

These people are born in the 6th month, June. They are family oriented, helpful and gentle. They are
also very attractive to the opposite sex. If they are not married or in a relationship, they can turn to be
promiscuous. Many of them are artistic. They can also be egoistic, proud and sarcastic.

THE CYCLE OF MATURITY - THE DAY OF BIRTH: 8

The cycle of maturity includes the period from the 28th to the 56th year of life. It involves the day of
birth as well and shows the hidden and visible talents and skills that a person possesses. Those
capacities should be accepted in order for a person to become fully realized in life. The day of birth is
included in the generation number. By the numerology analysis of day, month and year of birth, the
capacities that a person has can be found.

The cycle of maturity gives us the complete picture and view of the person, his or her character. It
enables us to discover strengths and weaknesses as well as the internal potentials that may not be
visible. The day of birth is one of the most important numerological parameters and it defines our life
path.

NUMBER 8

The people with this number are born on the 8th, 17th and 26th in month. They may have very bad
communication with their environment and this is why they may feel lonely. They are very gentle and
ready to sacrifice themselves. The love for others gives the meaning to their life. They are interested in
both money and power. The strong energy they possess can make them aggressive in this period of
life. They have good physical appearance and are very sensual people.

CYCLE OF WISDOM - YEAR OF BIRTH: 6

The Cycle of Wisdom includes the period of one's life after the 56th birthday. It is related to the year of
birth. It shows the skills and talents that a person possesses during this period.

NUMBER 6

In this period of life, these people are very dedicated to their families and friends. They are
responsible, trustful and loyal. If they are not married, they may be very unstable and unhappy, often
changing their love partners.

They possess many talents but they are especially interested in art. Many famous writers, painters and
poets had this number. Sometimes they can be too proud, sarcastic and selfish and this is their main
negative characteristic.

LIFE CHALLENGES - THE FIRST CHALLENGE = 2

RELATED TO LIFE CYCLES - THE FIRST INTERVAL: 0 - 34 years

If your life path number is higher, this means that your final year of the first life cycle is lower. The
lowest number in that sense has the biorhythm number 9.

Life challenges present the experience that a person will go through during a period.

Life culminations point to a perspective of undergoing one's experience.

CYCLE NUMBER 2

Nothing will be easy for people with number 2 during this period. They will come across many
restrictions and prohibitions. If they are young, they will probably have very rigid and authoritative
parents. They have the impression that nothing ever changes no matter how hard they try. They think
that everything is against them. This is why other people do not appreciate and respect them enough
and they feel even more dissatisfied because of that.

They are shy and introverted, oversensitive and annoyed. They usually possess the inferiority complex
and this can reflect on their health and relationships with other people. Many people will try to take
advantage of them. They will have many financial problems. Their mothers have great influence on
them. They have many wished but they always remain modest. They should try to be more patient and
more conscious. They should also try to bring harmony and understanding between people. If they are
kind and helpful, they will be able to overcome the difficulties in their own life and achieve their aims.
Every conflict they experience results in their emotional damage. Their main challenge is to try to
overcome their personal weakness-oversensitivity. They often ask others for help because they have
lack of courage and self-confidence. However, they can change themselves during time.

During this period, what they need is not independence but a harmonic and calm environment that can
inspire them and wake their talents for art. It is possible that they will themselves notice those talents
since they have a sophisticated taste and sense for details.

They must not run away and hide from problems and difficulties but they must try to learn how to solve
them through negotiation, agreement and compromise. They may even try to work as peacemakers
who bring harmony and cooperation between other people. They may also become advisers, diplomats
or spokespersons. They should try to understand other people and their reactions better. Their
character will be much appreciated by others but much later in life.

LIFE CHALLENGES - THE SECOND CHALLENGE = 2

RELATED TO LIFE CYCLES - THE SECOND INTERVAL: 35 - 43 years

If your life path number is higher, this means that your final year of the first life cycle is lower. The

Life challenges present the experience that a person will go through during a period.

CYCLE NUMBER 2

Nothing will be easy for people with number 2 during this period. They will come across many
restrictions and prohibitions. If they are young, they will probably have very rigid and authoritative
parents. They have the impression that nothing ever changes no matter how hard they try. They think
that everything is against them. This is why other people do not appreciate and respect them enough
and they feel even more dissatisfied because of that.

They are shy and introverted, oversensitive and annoyed. They usually possess the inferiority complex
and this can reflect on their health and relationships with other people. Many people will try to take
advantage of them. They will have many financial problems. Their mothers have great influence on
them. They have many wished but they always remain modest. They should try to be more patient and
more conscious. They should also try to bring harmony and understanding between people. If they are
kind and helpful, they will be able to overcome the difficulties in their own life and achieve their aims.
Every conflict they experience results in their emotional damage. Their main challenge is to try to
overcome their personal weakness-oversensitivity. They often ask others for help because they have
lack of courage and self-confidence. However, they can change themselves during time.

During this period, what they need is not independence but a harmonic and calm environment that can
inspire them and wake their talents for art. It is possible that they will themselves notice those talents
since they have a sophisticated taste and sense for details.

They must not run away and hide from problems and difficulties but they must try to learn how to solve
them through negotiation, agreement and compromise. They may even try to work as peacemakers
who bring harmony and cooperation between other people. They may also become advisers, diplomats
or spokespersons. They should try to understand other people and their reactions better. Their
character will be much appreciated by others but much later in life.

LIFE CHALLENGES - THE THIRD CHALLENGE = 0

RELATED TO LIFE CYCLES - THE THIRD INTERVAL: 44 - 52 years

0 - ZERO - This number represents the elementary numeric stage that has no value but signifies the
absence of any numerical quality. In zodiac, the zero represents the circle that indicates revolution.
This number is the symbol of periodical recoveries through the cycles that are presented in the visual
shape of the number - 0.

LIFE CHALLENGES - THE FOURTH CHALLENGE = 0

RELATED TO LIFE CYCLES - THE FOURTH INTERVAL: 53 -  years

0 - ZERO - This number represents the elementary numeric stage that has no value but signifies the
absence of any numerical quality. In zodiac, the zero represents the circle that indicates revolution.
This number is the symbol of periodical recoveries through the cycles that are presented in the visual
shape of the number - 0.

LIFE CULMINATIONS - THE FIRST CULMINATION = 5

RELATED TO LIFE CYCLES - THE FIRST INTERVAL: 0 - 34 years

CYCLE NUMBER 5

These people will probably not succeed to make use of the chances that are offered to them. Their life
will be full of surprises and changes. They will also travel a lot. They do not like to be controlled in any
way and they are not responsible enough. They direct their energy towards meeting new people and
discovering new places and interests. They are great adventurers and they like to change their place of
residence. Their financial situation changes very often like their love life. They do not want to have a
serious relationship. This is a very unstable period for them and they will have many difficulties to
secure their future. They often change their school, faculty, friends as well as the environment. They
live by their own rules.

This is why they have to be very careful and not to be too different from the others. They can often get
in trouble because of their imprudent actions. Regarding their health, they should take care of their
respiratory system and extremities.

LIFE CULMINATIONS - THE SECOND CULMINATION = 5

RELATED TO LIFE CYCLES - THE SECOND INTERVAL: 35 - 43 years

CYCLE NUMBER 5

These people will probably not succeed to make use of the chances that are offered to them. Their life
will be full of surprises and changes. They will also travel a lot. They do not like to be controlled in any
way and they are not responsible enough. They direct their energy towards meeting new people and
discovering new places and interests. They are great adventurers and they like to change their place of
residence. Their financial situation changes very often like their love life. They do not want to have a
serious relationship. This is a very unstable period for them and they will have many difficulties to
secure their future. They often change their school, faculty, friends as well as the environment. They
live by their own rules.

This is why they have to be very careful and not to be too different from the others. They can often get
in trouble because of their imprudent actions. Regarding their health, they should take care of their
respiratory system and extremities.

LIFE CULMINATIONS - THE THIRD CULMINATION = 1

RELATED TO LIFE CYCLES - THE THIRD INTERVAL: 44 - 52 years

CYCLE NUMBER 1

The people with this life cycle number are meant to become independent and self-reliant. This means
that they will have to resist and avoid constant temptations. The other people always expect them to be
courageous and inventive. However, this constant support of others is not equally returned to them.
They learn about life on their own and they go through life alone. They have to be ready for hard work
and great effort in life without feeling much compassion. They usually have to be prepared ''to take over
the command'' and to lead others without being selfish, arrogant, stubborn and introvert. They will
encounter many obstacles in life and they have to be careful about what they wish in order to be able to
realize it.

They must have strong will to achieve the desired position and they also have to learn to adapt to
difficult situations and circumstances. In this way, they will grow stronger and reveal their hidden
abilities, especially the organizational ability and faith in themselves. They will develop themselves as
leaders in every sense. They will be aware of the power they possess with the help of which they will
have chances for many great accomplishments in life. If they are brave enough, they will achieve
anything and their hard work will almost certainly pay off. There are no pleasures without hard work.
They need to be righteous, generous and adaptable. They should also consider the opinions of others.

Their dissatisfaction may cause them to become closed, arrogant, egocentric, stubborn and
inconsiderate. These characteristics can only bring them enemies and conflicts in life.

LIFE CULMINATIONS - THE FOURTH CULMINATION = 3

RELATED TO LIFE CYCLES - THE FOURTH INTERVAL: 53 -  years

CYCLE NUMBER 3

This period of their life will be full of necessary experiences that they will go through easily. However,
they may have scars from the previous life situations that are caused by some authoritative people or
by their own imprudence. They will have many disappointments in this period and many unfulfilled
desires. They have a too easy approach to life and they are not enough disciplined. They also have
financial problems.

They may travel a lot, make new friendships, be engaged in various social activities and events. They
are too focused on their personal pleasures and the present moment and they do not think of any
obligations. They may turn to be artistic and interested in literature and philosophy. They do not think
much about their future; they just think of having fun. If they are young, they mat waste their time like
this. They can gain knowledge easily and express their talents. They should try to accept the obligations
in life since they often remain the people who did not use their potentials. They are naïve, kind, open
and they promise a lot. It is hard for them to earn something and they easily waste everything. They
spend their energy too much and focus on wrong things. They almost always make a wrong choice.

While they are still young, they should be more disciplined and turned to hard work. They should try to
be more optimistic and enthusiastic and take the chances in their life in order to succeed.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:29 pm

Your Life Path is 20/2

The key word in your nature is peacemaker. Morgan, you have the soul of an artist.
You are extremely sensitive, perceptive, and a bit shy. These qualities are both your
strengths and weaknesses, for while you possess enormous sensitivity to your feelings
and those of others, that same sensitivity can cause you to hold back and repress your
considerable talents. Sensitivity and perceptiveness are among your many fine qualities
   Because you intuitively know what people want, or feel, you can be extremely
diplomatic and tactful. You are also patient and cooperative. You work well with groups
and somehow find a way of creating harmony among diverse opinions.
   You enjoy music and poetry and require a harmonious environment.
   You have an eye for beauty and a fine sense of balance and rhythm. You have healing
capabilities, especially in such fields as massage, acupuncture, physical therapy, and
counseling.
   However, your sensitivity can also be your downfall. Morgan, your extremely delicate
ego bruises easily and can make too much of someone else's thoughtless remarks or
criticisms. Because you get hurt easily, you may tend to withhold your own thoughts and
contributions to the matter at hand. This can cause you considerable resentment and
anger.
   Too often, you run from confrontation to avoid a battle.
   When you employ your considerable inner strength, you will discover your enormous
power and abilities to direct difficult situations toward your own goals. It is the awareness
of your inner strength that will give you the courage to use your own personal power when it is needed. You are a sensitive and passionate lover; your perceptiveness makes
you aware of your partner's needs and desires, which you are able to fulfill with almost
magical delicacy.
   However, when you feel you have been mistreated or jilted, you can react with
devastating power, sometimes using personal criticisms vindictively. Your awareness,
diplomatic skills, and organizational talents give you the ability to bring off difficult tasks.
You willingly step out of the limelight to facilitate the success of your endeavor. In truth,
you are often the power behind the throne. However, you do not always receive the credit
you deserve for the fine work you've done, or your role is underestimated and your
accomplishments overlooked. Rather than brood over your losses, you need to confront
those who would make less of your contributions and stand up for your
accomplishments. You need security and comfort, quiet settings, and the company of
loved ones. You are a perfectionist when it comes to your home and work environment.
Morgan, you have excellent taste which is obvious in your private surroundings. You are a
fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your
calming and peaceful company. You are a safe haven to other sensitive people, who
recognize your compassion and understanding. When you have found your niche in life,
you have all the talents and intelligence for great success. Seek out work that allows your
sensitive nature to flourish -- be the glue that binds others together.

Your Expression is 13/4

You are the bedrock of society, the foundation of any enterprise.  Morgan, you are an
organizer and manager.  Your approach to life and to problems is methodical and
systematic.  You are a builder and a doer.  You turn dreams into reality.
   You possess a highly developed sense of structure.  You enjoy management systems,
and can carry out your well laid plans.  You are not the type to embark on any trip without
a map.
   Morgan, you take your obligations and those of your family quite seriously.  As a result,
you are reliable and responsible.
   You enjoy seeing a project through from start to finish, but can become too narrowly
focused.  You put your nose to the grindstone and have a tendency to become a
workaholic.
   You are driven by contempt for all that is unstable, insecure, and unpredictable.  You
distrust the unconventional, preferring instead the tried-and-the-true.  But this can make
your endeavors move slowly and cause you much frustration, especially with the
apparent limitations of your resources.  At the same time, concern for the limitations of
your resources causes you to be careful and cautious, shutting you out from possible
shortcuts and creative solutions provided by more daring people around you.
   It is important that you recognize restrictions for what they are: guiding forces that are
testing and directing you toward your goals.
   Morgan, your challenge is to be more imaginative and to attract more creative people
into your life who can advise and inspire you.
   In relationships, you tend to be somewhat moralistic.  You are extremely honest and
sincere.  You have integrity and are trustworthy, but can also be rigid and stubborn.  
Don't let your strong likes and dislikes overrule your common sense and compassion.  
Be more understanding of others' shortcomings.
   Because you tend to focus on details, you can fall into a rut and become a little dull
and overly serious.  Often, people born with the 4 Expression need to lighten up and have
more fun.
   In your conservative and careful way, you are good with money.  You are very
conscious of the balance between income and expenditures.  You can limit your
expenditures; saving money is important to you.
   Morgan, you are a surprisingly good parent, and love to be involved with children.  
Somehow, you relate a little more than others to the innocence of children, perhaps
seeing a good deal of yourself in them.  You, too, are idealistic and respect the simplicity
of children.
   Many accountants, bookkeepers, government officials, managers, and lawyers are
born under the 4 Expression.  You can be attracted to the arts and music, but will likely
bring your love of structure and order to any artistic field.  Classical music and opera are
particularly appealing and inspiring for you.
   You have a keen eye for detail.  You have great stamina and can work conscientiously
and persistently toward your goals.  This eventually brings you success and standing in your community.

Your Heart's Desire is 18/9

Morgan, you want to be of service to the world.  Your deepest satisfaction comes from
knowing that you have advanced the cause of humanity.
   Your ideals are of the highest order.  You are a perfectionist.  You strive to make the
world a utopia; to make each person's lot in life better; to become perfect yourself.  One
of your challenges in life is to strive toward your lofty goals and at the same time
recognize the good you are doing.
   You like and are fascinated by people from all walks of life.  Human nature is a lifelong
study for you.  You are highly intuitive, but not an especially good judge of character.  You
are a bit naive, as well, thinking perhaps that all people have the same values as you.
   You dream of having the resources to immediately relieve the suffering of others,
whether it is economic, physical, or psychological.
   You are gifted with a good mind and a great deal of wisdom, which makes you a
natural teacher, counselor, or healer.
   As much as you desire to be of service to others, you also crave fame and the
approval of the masses.  Much of the energy you expend in life is directed toward putting
yourself before an audience, most often as a salesperson whose product provides some
social good; as a philanthropist; or an artist.
   Morgan, you are attracted to the arts as a vocation, especially as an actor,
photographer, or writer.  But whatever your profession, any involvement in the arts, even
as a hobby, will provide you with a deep and lasting satisfaction.
   Secretly, you dream of having a big impact on the world.  Others may see this as
egotism, especially when you are still young.  But your concern for others is genuine.  
You must apply yourself in this direction in order to become psychologically whole and personally satisfied.
   Your vision is on the crowds of people, which can cause you to overlook the needs of
those closest to you.  You need personal love as well, but have a tendency to put your
needs in the background.  Still, you are a loving person, and only need to be reminded to
direct and demonstrate that love to those nearby.  If, however, you are focused
exclusively on the masses, people will perceive you as distant and a bit aloof.
   You are emotional, and sensitive.  You can also be moody and critical.  You have high
expectations for yourself and others.  This can cause you much anger when your
expectations are unfulfilled.  One of your most important life lessons is to forgive.
   Because you are striving hard to attain high ideals, you may think of yourself as
superior to others.  Arrogance is a trap many 9s fall into.  The danger is that arrogance
cuts you off from the thing you love the most: people.
   Morgan, your happiness and contentment are therefore highly dependent on the ease
with which you are able to serve and influence mankind.
   It is the paradox of your Heart's Desire that you receive by giving.  Both your material
success and spiritual satisfaction are made possible through service and sacrifice to others.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”