numerology...please help me..

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lonewolf33/6

numerology...please help me..

Post by lonewolf33/6 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Hi everyone i'm new to this site but i feel at home already with certain things on the here.
I read somebodys views on the life path number 33/6 and was bowled over at how accurate the reading/info was.

I am coming to a stage in my life where i feel so confused,strange and sometimes very alone. Also i feel extremely overwhelmed and sometimes feel like i cant breathe because the pain in my heart i feel when i see people suffering,animals being hurt,injustice. I feel like im going mad sometimes but then other times i just get on with things.

I would be so greatful of any readings/info...so much appreciated...

cheers guys...

:smt009
Fyodor dostocvesky;....love animals,do not harm them or deprive them, for they are without sin.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 pm

The 33 is the most influential of all numbers.  It is the Master Teacher.  The 33 combines the 11 and the 22 and brings their potential to another level.  When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind.  What makes the 33 especially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion.  This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others.  The 33 in full force is extremely rare.

The number 33 only matters when found among the core numbers: The Life Path, Heart's Desire, Expression, Personality, Maturity number, or as an Essence cycle or Pinnacle cycle.  In all other cases the 33 should be reduced to a 6
The fact that the 33 is extra-ordinary demanding and rare can be seen symbolically in the methods of calculation.  For example, a 33 Life Path can happen only when each of the 3 units of the birth date (month/year/day) add to 11.  Or when the year adds to 22 (in the 20th century there are only 7 years that add to 22: 1939, 48, 57, 66, 75, 84, and 93) and the month and day of birth combined total is 11.  And finally, when the Birth Day is 22 and the month and year of birth total

dec/9/1974     12-9-1974 or 3-9-3 =15/6

fadic system of adding  date of birth   1291974=33/6  

33 is third master number .it is considered an upper octave of venus ,a love vibration raised to the highest level -compassion .it is called the christ vibration because the title saviour reduces to 33 .if lived to its ideal ,this number will not be lowered to its base number 6 ,but if the indivcidual cannot meet the standard it may be lived as a 6 vibration  

it requires self sacrifice and sometimes martyrdom you are a teacher of teaches  you are required  to spread your light and you must be willing to sacrifice for others or for your ideals. you are responsible for  some special task  you have accepted this mission  with conviction and an unfaltering steadfastness.

if you are a negative 33/6 you are emotionally unstable and will sacrifice yourself for any cause ,even though it be unworthy.

you become a door mat for others  ....

tarot   symbolism   seven  of wands   ST

astrological correspondence   third decan leo   best expressed in the old proverb    HE WHO WOULD CONQUER THE WORLD MUST FIRST CONQUER HIMSELF......

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”