Can I have the reading for my husband (financialy,career and children)

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prii

Can I have the reading for my husband (financialy,career and children)

Post by prii » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Please read for my husband  (financially,career and children)

Name Manish Sharma
Date September 22 ,1976

time 10:05 PM

npb

Post by npb » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:23 pm

If i could share some, your hubby career is probably related to thinking, and observation fields.

You Hubby Soul urge is 3 and Personality 4 and expression is 7
he appears cold, and don't talk so much. He also very analytical and observant person. His words might be sharp and direct. All of this is different with his inside, which is probably enjoy expressing his delight in life, sometimes with exhilarating enthusiasm, sometimes with intense but quiet pleasure, in short, he wanted to live the life to the fully, he wanted to express his self and thoughts, the problem is very hard for him to express that way. He also may a person who likes to work alone, and clever, he may enjoy conversation only with persons whom he feels comfortable with.  Your husband also typical of person who limit himself because of fear of change and uncertainty.  

His current Life Path period is 22, Pinnacle 9, challenge 1

His surroundings are expecting/encourage him to work ultra hard and demands his help in all the ways. He may have hard time to divide his time in personal career, family and friends. The Challenge 1 in his current Life Path is he may feel that his dream and ambition is being blocked by some unfair circumstances. The Challenge 1, needs him to stay focus, calm, and needs step by step progress

Current Year is 6
Probably from middle of this year, His jobs require him to be flexible or demands him to move around or to meet many people, while meeting meeting with people he also needs to take some leadership role or asking him more responsibility.

Please correct me if im wrong as im still learning in this field

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”