My Reading

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sno

My Reading

Post by sno » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:53 am

I did a numerology readying and this is what I was told ...

Expression Number: 1

You're organised, creative and like being in charge - and you hate being out of control. You could well go on to become rich. You're also ambitious, determined and will certainly end up self-confident even if you aren't now. You don't mind being on your own but you hate the thought of being lonely. On the bad side, you can be a teeny bit self-centred and aggressive in an argument. Quite literally, you like being number one!

Soul Urge Number: 11

You want the best and don't see why life can't be wonderful all the time. You could well be religious or into spiritualism or the occult, and you want everyone else to see life in the same way as you. You have great inner strength and are strongly devoted to your beliefs. You're also clever, thoughtful and philosophical. On the bad side, you may get stressed and become too sensitive and emotional. Calm down - you'll be fine!

Inner Dream Number: 8

You dream of success in business or politics and of being the big leader. Secretly you really want to start your own business and become stinking rich!

Life Path Number: 9

You're compassionate, generous and kind - and the use of these qualities is your goal in life. You're probably trustworthy and opem-minded, and enjoy giving to charity. You really want to help others, which can lead to being a let down by those who abuse your generosity. You're creative and good at English, art, drama and music. You make friends easily 'cause you're so friendly and open, but you're a bit of a romantic when it comes to love. Relationships are difficult for you when you're struck by the reality rather than the romance. Number 9 people need to believe that kindness and a lack of ambition can make them happy, because this is the best way for them to be. You're a natural giver, so just go with the flow and enjoy being wonderful!

It's actually really accurate, if anyone else wants a free reading just let me know your full name and your date of birth!

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”