may i have personal or career reading?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dan_1997

may i have personal or career reading?

Post by dan_1997 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:20 pm

hi there,
 my name is dharam an date of birth is 19th December 1979  so can i have personal reading as i am struggling through my career lately.

thanks

Sharjeel23

Post by Sharjeel23 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:32 am

Your Essence Number is: 8

This particular number indicates the possibilities that may arise during a specific time period. Your essence number uses the letters in your name, to understand the different influences you may face. This number tells about the influences your name might have on your life's happenings. It also forebodes about the possible happenings of future.

In this period there will be situations when you will be concerned about business matters and towards having a strong financial base. This is the period to work hard and establish a reputation for yourself in your business and professional life. There will be an expansion of your current business ventures. You need to apply your common sense and balance of judgment to get rapid progress. You will have to work very hard to reap maximum benefits of this auspicious period. When this period of 8 Essence exceeds 3 years, you will be very focused in your career and professional endeavors. Your main focus will be to achieve power, status and the maximum in your career. You are so engrossed in your professional matters that you hardly have any time to enjoy the other aspects of life. When the essence number is coupled with 8 personal year, your main stress in this year will be about getting ahead in life. This is an important period of your life for your career, for gaining power and status. You may neglect the enjoyments that you might get from your personal life. A sense of balance in all areas will bring success in life. Though in this period you generally do well financially, you may face unavoidable situations where you will have to show your mental acuteness and agility. This is a time when you will put all your efforts to solve the difficult issues and get a sense of being a survivor. All the work you are currently doing will be richly rewarded in this period of your life.

Sharjeel23

Post by Sharjeel23 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:35 am

Your Realization Or Maturity Number is: 3

This number tells about a person's hidden dreams and desires. It tells you about the steps that you should take which would be beneficial in attaining the goals you have set for yourself. It gives you a sense of direction. It also tells you about how you can contribute back to the world with the knowledge that you have gained from life. The Maturity Number thus describes your underlying wishes, desires, and goals that you have set for your later years. It gives you a certain direction in life and what an individual may contribute back to the universe with their unique expressions, creations, and knowledge gained through the experiences of life.

Your confidence is at your peak at this time. Your relations with others will improve. Your artistic talents and creativity are expressed in an impressive way. You will have a happy and healthy relationship with others. The influence of too many 3's will make you irresponsible towards your work and few 3's will have a positive effect of leading a carefree life.
But 3's have a good influence on your life and lets you have a happy and healthy relationship with others. Fame, relations, confidence are the key factors you will achieve in this period of your life. You will mature overnight. Your artistic and creative talents will be revealed. This will lay the foundation for you to lead a pleasant and social life later. Many 3s in your chart will make you irresponsible about your work.

Few 3s will signify a carefree and tension free life. But as a whole 3 have a positive influence in your life and they bring close friends, new relations and most importantly happiness to your life.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”