Which spelling of my name wil suit me?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sohail

Which spelling of my name wil suit me?

Post by Sohail » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:06 am

hi.. i m having the worst life on this earth. heart break, family problems, finanicial problems, no love, worst health, no firends.. nothing

my name is Sohail
help me to tell me the correct spellings of my name, which will suit me best. my date of birth is 20th October 1987.

KINDLY HELP ME

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:37 pm

full name at birth is required  a closer look at how all the factors work together is the first step  a  full chart and reading can help you to see  your strengthens as well as your weakness ..........

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 pm

life path   10/1    

You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action. You have drive and determination. You don't let anything or anyone stand in your way once you are committed to your goal.

You assume the responsibility to be the protector and provider for those you love. You demand respect and attention and become irritated and even domineering when important things do not go your way.

You need to feel in command of important undertakings, and resist supportive roles. You seek the forefront and the limelight.

You are exceptionally creative and original and possess a touch of the unusual. Your approach to problems is unique and you have the courage to wander from the beaten path. You can be impatient with your shortcomings and those of others.

You are very concerned with your status and foster the appearance of success and self-satisfaction. The need to appear well-off propels you to strive for growth, success and the finer things of life.

You should watch out for selfishness, conceit and the over-concern with appearance. You must guard against overzealous behavior, anger and aggressiveness. If these qualities are not brought under control you could become excessively domineering, vindictive and even violent. You perform best when you are left to your own devices. Ideally you should own your own business and be your own boss. Hold fast to your life's dream and work with the determination you possess to realize it. You can become overly stressed by your driven nature. Be careful about the food you eat and maintain an exercise program you enjoy. Competition sports are often a healthy outlet for a person with your drive, particularly sports involving running and swimming. Don't let pride and overconfidence be your masters. Remember, your talents and abilities are a gift from a higher source, which should promote gratitude and humility, rather than pride and conceit.

More often than not a person with a 1 Life Path will achieve much in life as long as the drive, creativity, originality and pioneering spirit are fully employed!

this 1 vibration is not only your life path which is the most important number in your chart but it also shows itself as a challenge  

You must learn to be independent. You will be forced to stand up for yourself and your rights. You will be faced with situations in which you will have to choose between standing up for what you think is right versus giving in to another person's demands. You will have to struggle to strengthen and know your own will power.

You will have to learn to be firm and trust your judgment. Don't run with the crowd, be an individual. This whole lesson represents the frontiers of your consciousness. Therefore, you will have to experience much trial and error, sometimes exploding with bursts of aggression, other times being intimidated and letting frustration and anger build within you until you are ready to act on your deepest instincts.

i will post more for you at a later time  i still am requesting your full name at birth
You will learn your own set of values; you will develop into an individual with original and innovative ideas.

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:52 pm

well in my certificates n report cards n in schools etc my full name was Sohail Abdul Sattar Rehmani.
but in college i use Sohail Sial instead.

kindly tell me spelling of my first name "Sohail" which will suit me.
plz

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:58 pm

btw tell me wht is this 1?
i mean tht where i will use this 1
i hope u gettign wht i want to say

Sohail

enumero123

Post by Sohail » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:46 pm

i have read the mail u sen tme

but still i m confused tht whts wid the number 1?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:25 am

hi my friend in the message i sent you it clearly states each and all the numbers that make up your chart and how they apply to you, do take time and read it theres not a lot i can add to it at this time to help you understand  sorry that i cannot do more

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:33 pm

thnx
i ahve read it
but still i m unable to understand it
n i m sorry for this

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:45 pm

sohail  i see no need to change your name,i dont believe changing your name will make your problems magically disappear .you must learn to see your true nature . your full name at birth shows two things right from the start  .your lacking the number 7 .

the absence of this energy shows difficulty in setting limits to anything ,and organizing time poses problems .

you have a lot of 1 energy you also have a 1 life path   : a high frequency of the number 1 emphasizes personal resources you have all that you have a need to be anything you desire

the 1 key words are  : being ,ego  leadership, personal resources , personal identity

the 7 key words are : settings limits ,time, material attachments ,the limits of the material world ,the bridge to the spiritual realm

sohail    SELF DISCIPLINE

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:57 pm

ye
sure
my current spellings will work foreevr
ok

thnx ma'am

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:46 am

According to Fengshui, changing names in some circumstances is necessary. You should look around your place for someone who studies Fengshui to a level that can tell you for sure which name to take, or keep that name.

I can cast the coins to tell if you can do that. However, changing a name is a very serious matter. Must be very careful.

Eduic

Hi

Post by Eduic » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:38 am

If you would like to change your name to a more expressive combination that would help in your endeavours, try this;
Sohael Rehmmani :)

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”