Number reading

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kiliemah

Number reading

Post by kiliemah » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Hello My name is Kiliemah Lane and am interested in a numerology reading
I will leave feedback, Much appreciated

learnthenumbers

55 path of destiny

Post by learnthenumbers » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Kiliemah Lane
29395418 3155       55

your path of destiny/how you learn what you are here to learn = 55 = Insight.  Clarity.  Brilliance.  Reading & writing.  Mindfulness.  Philosophy.  Brainstorming.  Cogitate.  Words.  Definition.  Dictionary.  Encyclopedia.  Reference.  Answers.  Solutions.  Problem solving.  Proprietary.  Patent.  Copyright.  Publisher.  Writer.  Author.  Books.  Manuscript.  Screenplay.  Plays.  Novels.  Literacy.  Wordsmith.  Contents.  Comprehension.  Cognition.  Intellect.  Intelligence.  The mind.  The brain.  Cerebral.  Synapse.  Thoughts.  Ideas.  Notion.  Vocabulary.  Spelling.  Discernment.  (In)correct.  Right/wrong.  Clear.  Perception.  Realizations.  Brainpower.  Strong mind.  Open-minded.  Broad-minded.  Think.  Use your mind.  Open your mind.  Free thinking.  Open your eyes.  Eyes wide open.  I can see clearly now.  I get it.  Truth is self-evident.  Knowledge is power.  Those who can read see twice as well.  A way with words.  Food for thought.  Feeding your mind.  Two heads are better than one.  By writing we learn to write.  Putting pen to paper.  Pad of paper.  Original ideas.  New ideas.  Put your thinking cap on.  Problem solving.  Mental processing.  That's the idea.  That's my idea.  Let me be clear.  Clearheaded.  Clearing your mind.  Clear blue skies.

learnthenumbers

23 primary challenge...

Post by learnthenumbers » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Kiliemah Lane
2           3  55

your primary challenge = KL = 23 = Leadership.  Zest.  Action.  Exercise.  Physical fitness.  Working out.  Gym.  Calisthenics.  Athletic.  Sports.  Entrepreneur.  Self-starter.  Enterprising.  Just do it!  Leading the way.  Taking the lead.  Leader of the pack.  A real go-getter.  Physical activity.

what you must do/have to do (KN) and how you obtain your heart's desire (KE) both = 25 = Adventure.  Excitement.  Thrilling.  Movement.  Exploring.  Activist.  Advocate.  A cause.  Rooting.  Encouragement.  Free spirited.  Perky.  Thrill seeker.  On the go.  Adventures are to the adventurous.  Rooting for the underdog.  Change of residence.  Not in one place for long.

kiliemah

Post by kiliemah » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:03 am

My apologies on the delay for the reply That was very informative  Very inspiring... I think maybe I should write...Funny because I've been writing lately more than normal in a journal. I appreciate you taking the time to inspire with your words.. Much appreciated.. Sincerely K
Sincerely K

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”