Number 9 will be my karma?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Asianeyes

Number 9 will be my karma?

Post by Asianeyes » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:48 am

This year somethik strange happened to me. I was on a trip and i realize somethink strange

the day that i go , when i calculate day, month, year was 9
the time that i go was 9
The time that i arrive in that country was 9
The  code number of my ticket was 9
The day that i return was 9

Number 9 was fallowing me everywhere..unfortunatelly wasn't good for me, but i feel that this was my karma

My name is Anda Mihaela Nila ..date of birth 22 -08-1986 what is is my karma?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:04 pm

indeed it is, this nine vibration is your life path /your life lesson  your journey will involve embracing this energy

a love of travel is present  emotional and loving with a gift of showing compassion .there can be dramatic endings at times in your life .intense and impatient you are well suited to a life spent in the arts or the humanities .psychic ability is often present .

on a negative note :again impatient and temperamental, a need to control your temper.being practical is a key to bring positive energy into your life .not always a good judge of character and may be manipulated can sacrifice needlessly.

this 9 vibration at times  bring to the forefront ,changes endings events take place quickly .eliminating the useless,and separating yourself from past mistakes can be an emotional experience, for we are often reluctant to let go of the obstacles in our lives .if you cannot free yourself from associations and situations that are no longer necessary fro your development , then this this 9 vibration will do it for you  

from your post this nine coming to the forefront  is telling you dont be caught by your emotions hanging on to the past wallowing in what used to be can only bring discontentment ,frustration and depression . rather look forward with joy and high expectations to the future

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:37 pm

THE NUMBER 9  

IMAGE :THE COMPASSIONATE BUDDHA

DESIRE : TO GO BEYOND SELF- TO RELEASE ATTACHMENT

PATTERN : UNIVERSALITY -FORGIVENESS

POSITIVE EXPRESSION :  selfless giving ,no attachment ,empathy ,compassion, impersonal life ,completion, forgiveness,
gifted, dramatic , perfection

NEGATIVE EXPRESSION: no sense of self  ,pity, emotionality,selfish ,fear of loss .fear of limitation ,indiscreet, recklessly generous  

DENIAL EXPRESSION :aimless ,depressed,gullible ,pessimistic, greedy

A POSITIVE VISION FOR 9

the call to go beyond the personal self and merge with a greater whole is the dynamic of 9   .selflessness is required in order to tap into the positive beauty  of this number vibration .9s are the spiritual dreamers , the person ready to give his last shirt to the needy as material things are less important to him than reaping blessings of the soul.

because the mystic 9 feels and is part of each person his sense of compassion and drama of life is heightened .the 9 is  the natural actor for all life is a drama .

wanting to be part of the whole ,the 9 learns to release all attachments  to things or people who would limit the ability to expand  and merge with the great self . becoming free allows the 9 to make the world his home and to  change in whatever direction is dictated by the inner self . the 9 is the humanitarian , the dreamer the mystic the universal lover  .

AFFIRMATION FOR THE 9

I FIND MYSELF IN ALL PEOPLE AND EMBRACE THE GOOD WHICH I KNOW IS THERE.
I FACE ENDINGS WITH EQUANIMITY AS I KNOW EVERY ENDING REPRESENTS A NEW BEGINNING.
I BECOME PART OF SOMETHING GREATER THAN MY SELF WITHOUT LOSING MY INDIVIDUALITY.

TWO (Challenges) SEEM TO STAND OUT DURING YOUR life

these being the vibration of the 4 and the other being a 2
the( four) until approximately the age of 30 to 35.
you tend to be disorderly and disorganized. You are impractical and tend to fantasize about projects or possibilities that have little value or future.

You must learn to discriminate between iron balloons and those that will fly.

You have difficulty finishing projects because your vision becomes chaotic and loses tract of the path ahead.

You have to learn to be aware of the details. Keep your environment clean and orderly. Be efficient.

You have the ability to be practical and organized but you must learn their value. This will cause you to incorporate them into your daily life and give you the basis for success.

This is the challenge of building a lasting foundation for your life. You will need perseverance and repeated effort. Get-rich-quick schemes will likely backfire; persistent effort is the key to your future happiness.

the 2 which will be felt though out your life to some degree

You are overly sensitive and too aware of other peoples' expectations. You suppress yourself to avoid feeling conspicuous. You can be overwhelmed by self-consciousness. You fear gossip about you. As a result, you become inhibited. All of this results in a suppression of your own individuality and uniqueness. You yearn to blend into the crowd.

You let your own feelings and emotions play too big a role. Your hypersensitivity causes fear, timidity and lack of self-confidence. And you experience unnecessary fear and emotional turmoil.

Little things seem disproportionately difficult to overcome and sometimes have a paralyzing effect. Jealousy can cause much pain and misunderstanding.

These negative aspects of the challenge actually spring in part from positive characteristics you possess, especially your acute awareness and intuition. You are an antennae for other peoples feelings; you know before a word is spoken how they feel.

You lack the inner strength to maintain your own center, and try to conform to the prevailing emotional atmosphere.

This challenge makes you understanding and compassionate; you have an enormous empathy for the inner turmoil of others and can do much good for people with emotional problems.

you are also under a 6 personal year vibration

This is a year of progress and financial advancement. Major career opportunities present themselves. It is a challenging year in which personal growth is joined with new responsibilities and challenges.

This is a year of domestic responsibility and attention to the needs of family and friends. It is a time of heart felt emotions and some sacrifice. It is a time for comforting and caring.

You realize the importance of your place within your community. You will be called upon to help others bear their burdens. You are the proverbial friend in need.

You must work to create an atmosphere of harmony and balance. It is often a time when marital issues surface and need attention. However, you possess the understanding to deal with such issues effectively if you apply yourself with love and flexibility.

These deep feelings bring renewal to relationships and often a birth in the family.

May is an emotional month filled with the promise and the stress of imminent changes. June is a breakthrough and a relief. September brings advancement, October self- reflection and readjustments, and December brings a sense of completion and fulfillment.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:55 pm

one thing i would like to bring to your attention is this 9 vibration, is again your life path  it might take a life time to understand stand it fully ,  and in response to some of your other post... the magical properties of the 9 tends to be that it can lose sense  of its self

9 added to any number  results in the number it is added too example  9 + 4= 13/ 1+3 ==4

Asianeyes

Post by Asianeyes » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:59 am

enumero123 wrote:one thing i would like to bring to your attention is this 9 vibration, is again your life path  it might take a life time to understand stand it fully ,  and in response to some of your other post... the magical properties of the 9 tends to be that it can lose sense  of its self

9 added to any number  results in the number it is added too example  9 + 4= 13/ 1+3 ==4
thank you alot.. i accept this travel becouse i was feeling that i must help that person..it was a strong feeling of protect that person.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”