Numerology Reading.............

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ganesh3885

Numerology Reading.............

Post by ganesh3885 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Hii All,

Requesing a Reading based on Numerology.
Please find details below.

DOB : 03-Aug-1985
POB : Pune, Maharashtra, India
TOB : 20 hrs : 21 min : 45 sec

Male, Single & Currently residing in India with family.

enumero123

AUG 3

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:13 pm

SUCCESS- ORIENTED AMBITIOUS ,YOU ARE A LUCKY AND OPTIMISTIC INDIVIDUAL WITH GOOD BUSINESS ACUMEN AND ENORMOUS SCHRMES. YOUR BIRTHDAY REVEALS YOU BE TO AN ADVENTUROUS AND MULTITALENTED LEO WITH A NEED FOR ACHIEVEMENT. NEVERTHELESS , WITHOUT INSPIRATION ,CREATIVE SELF -EXPRESSION AND PATIENCE MANY OF YOUR IDEAS AND DREAMS WILL REMAIN UNFILLED

ALTHOUGH YOU POSSESS EXCELLENT BUSINESS SENSE AND CAN BE A SHREWD INVESTOR OR SUCCESSFUL  IN SPECULATING, THE SUBINFLUENCE OF YOUR DECANATE RULER, SAGITTARIUS, SUGGESTS THAT MUST ALSO OVERCOME AN INCLINATION TO BE OVERLY OPTIMISTIC OR UNREALISTIC .MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, YOU TEND TO BELEVE THAT FINANCIAL SERCURITY CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE ANSWERS , BUT BY SEEING ONLY MATERIAL BENEFITS , YOU CAN MISS OUT ON INSIGHT INTO WAHT IS TRUELY WORTHWHILE IN LIFE

AS A PRACTICAL IDEALIST , YOU HAVE VISION AND LEADERSHIP ABILITIES AND FREQUENTLY MANAGE TO COMMERCIALIZE YOUR ABILITIES THROUGH SELF-PROMOTION .WHATEVER YOU DO IN LIFE ,YOU ARE INCLINED TO HAVE GRAND DREAMS.THIS NEED TO EXPAND AND EXTEND MAY INDICATE THAT INNER RESTLESSNESS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH YOUR CURRENT SITUATION ENCOURAGES YOU TO ALWAYS GO FURTHER IN LIFE .

IN THE PURSUIT OF RICHES ,IT IS FREQUENTLY WOMEN WHO WILL ASSIST YOU MOST ON YOUR ROAD TO SUCCESS .EVEN IF YOU ARE SELF DISCIPLINED AND HARDWORKING, YOU HAVE EXTRAVAGANT TASTE, AS ACQUISITIONS ARE IMPORTANT TO YOUR SENSE OF WELL-BEING .

AFTER THE AGE OF NINETEEN ,WHEN YOUR PROGRESSED SUN ENTERS VIRGO, YOU BEGIN TO BE LESS DOMINATE AND BECOME MORE ANALYTICAL,PRACTICAL AND REFLECTIVE. YOUR DUTIES START TO TAKE UP MORE OF YOUR TIME .AND YOU WILL FIND A NEED TO WORK MORE PERFECTLY AND EFFICIENTLY. FROM THE AGE OF FORTY -NINE, WHEN YOUR PROGRESSED SUN MOVES INTO LIBRA,THERE IS A CHANGE OF EMPHASIS IN YOUR LIFE, FROM THEN ON  ,YOU ARE APT TO BE MORE INVOLVED IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS AS WELL AS TO WIDEN YOUR CIRCLE OF FRIENDS. THERE IS ALSO A POSSIBILITY THAT YOU WILL DEVELOP LATENT ARTISTIC OR LITERARY TALENTS.

MORE AT A LATER TIME

enumero123

YOUR SECRET SELF

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:29 pm

WITH YOUR BRIGHT INTELLECT AND INVENTIVE THINKING, YOU ARE OFTEN AHEAD OF YOUR TIME.YOUR ORIGINAL IDEAS AND SENSE OF NOBILITY CAN POINT TO AN ABILITY TO SHINE WHEN IN A LEADING POSITION.BEING A SHREWD JUDGE OF CHARACTER ,YOU CAN QUICKLY ASSESS PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES .SINCE YOU ALSO HAVE EXCELLENT ORGANIZATIONAL POTENTIAL,YOU ARE ABLE TO INVOLVE OTHERS IN YOUR PLANS AND SCHEMES .YOUR SUDDEN FLASHES OF INSIGHT AND PERSUASIVE ABILITIES CAN IMPRESS OTHERS AND WIN THEM OVER TO YOUR POINT OF VIEW. USUALLY GENEROUS WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY, YOU WORK PARTICULARLY WELL WHEN HELPING OTHERS .

A REBELLIOUS STREAK CAN ACCENT YOUR DESIRE FOR FREEDOM .WITH YOUR WIT AND INTELLIGENCE,YOU CAN GET BY WITHOUT MUCH EFFORT ,BUT THERE IS A DANGER OF YOUR CHOOSING THE EASY WAY OUT .IN ORDER TO REALIZE YOUR REAL ABILITIES ,YOU MUST RISE TO THE CHALLENGES NEEDED TO STRETCH YOURSELF TO YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL

ganesh3885

Post by ganesh3885 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Thank you very much enumero123

I really appreciate your readings which are very accurate.
I would like to know few more things.

i. I am an Engineer & working in Engineering consultanacy since 3.5 yrs. and m not happy with the current employer & i think m not getting enough justice to my abilities.
I would like to change my Job after March 2011, please suggest if it is advisable to do so. (if yes,in india or overseas)

ii. I would like to know approximate year->month of my marriage if possible & will it be a successful.

iii. How is spiritual progress indicated in my Life??? ( i am also inclined towards sprituality)

Anything else you would like to share is most welcome.
Thanks & Regards

Ganesh S.

enumero123

person year general outlook

Post by enumero123 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:10 pm

This is a year of progress and financial advancement. Major career opportunities present themselves. It is a challenging year in which personal growth is joined with new responsibilities and challenges.

This is a year of domestic responsibility and attention to the needs of family and friends. It is a time of heart felt emotions and some sacrifice. It is a time for comforting and caring.

You realize the importance of your place within your community. You will be called upon to help others bear their burdens. You are the proverbial friend in need.

You must work to create an atmosphere of harmony and balance. It is often a time when marital issues surface and need attention. However, you possess the understanding to deal with such issues effectively if you apply yourself with love and flexibility.

These deep feelings bring renewal to relationships and often a birth in the family.

May is an emotional month filled with the promise and the stress of imminent changes. June is a breakthrough and a relief. September brings advancement, October self- reflection and readjustments, and December brings a sense of completion and fulfillment.

enumero123

spiritual life /relationship..know thy self

Post by enumero123 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:14 pm

iii. How is spiritual progress indicated in my Life??? ( i am also inclined towards spirituality)

You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.

You have a clear and compelling sense of yourself as a spiritual being. As a result, your life path is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and finding the answers to the mysteries of life.

You are well-equipped to handle your task. You possess a fine mind; you are an analytical thinker, capable of great concentration and theoretical insight. You enjoy research, and putting the pieces of an intellectual puzzle together. Once you have enough pieces in place, you are capable of highly creative insight and practical solutions to problems.

You enjoy your solitude and prefer to work alone. You need time to contemplate your ideas without the intrusion of other people's thoughts. You are a lone wolf, a person who lives by his own ideas and methods. As a result, close associations are difficult for you to form and keep, especially marriage. You need your space and privacy, which, when violated, can cause you great frustration and irritation.

When your life is balanced, however, you are both charming and attractive. You can be the life of a party, and enjoy performing before an audience. You enjoy displaying your wit and knowledge, which makes you attractive to others, especially the opposite sex.

But you have distinct limits. While you are generous in social situations, sharing your attention and energy freely, you are keenly aware of the need to "come off stage" and return to the solitude of your lair. You associate peace with the unobtrusive privacy of your world. Therefore, intimacy is difficult for you, because you guard your inner world like a mother lion does her cubs.

All this privacy and aloneness can cause isolation and loneliness, however. You can be aware of an emptiness in your life, a part of you that yearns for company and close companionship that may be unsatisfied.

If isolation is brought to the extreme, you can become cynical and suspicious. You can develop hidden, selfish motives, which people may sense and may cause them discomfort around you. You must guard against becoming too withdrawn and independent, thus shutting out the love of others and keeping you from experiencing the true joy of friendship and close companionship.

You must especially watch out for selfishness and egocentricity, thinking of yourself as the center of the universe, the only person who really matters. Social contact gives you perspective on yourself and on life, while too much isolation can make you too narrow and even shut off from the rest of the world.

Secretly, you may feel jealous of the easy relationships formed by others; you may perceive others as less inhibited than you, or more free to express themselves. You may harshly criticize yourself for not being more gregarious, powerful, or capable of greater leadership.

Your challenge in life is to maintain your independence without feeling isolated or ineffectual. You must hold fast to your unique view on the world, while at the same time being open to others and the knowledge they have to offer.

With your abilities to learn, analyze, and seek out answer's to life's important questions, you have the potential for enormous growth and success in life. By the time you reach middle age, you will radiate refinement and wisdom.

Pythagoras loved the seven for its great spiritual potential.

enumero123

march ( 9 personal month cycle)

Post by enumero123 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:27 pm

I would like to change my Job after March 2011, please suggest if it is advisable to do so. (if yes,in india or overseas)

This is a time  of completion and transition. It is a time when we need to let go of things that no longer serve their purpose, and hold on to things that have a future. It is a time of cleaning out dead wood, not necessarily for new beginnings. It can be a time when a burden has been taken off your shoulders, . Advice - let go of things that are holding you back, give of yourself and express your sympathetic, compassionate side.( march to april moving from a 9 to a 1 monthly vibration )

ganesh3885

Thank you...

Post by ganesh3885 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Thank you very much enumero123 for the detailed reading.

Best regards,

Ganesh Shinde
Thanks & Regards

Ganesh S.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”